Cabergolean- NOT just another mucuna pruriens supplement!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Just to clarify some misconceptions that may have ben promulgated by some "doctors" in the supplement community- Cabergolean is NOT just another mucuna pruriens supplement. You CANNOT replicate the effects by spending $10 on a bunch of mucuna pruriens from *** and calling it a day. It is an actual "formula" that leverages different constituents that have different, yet synergistic, effects on the neuorendocrine system. These constituents effect how GHRH and GHIH are increased/ suppressed - to create the most potent pulse of GH available in a non-prescription and LEGAL product.

A lot of thought and science went into the development of this product. If you have an open mind, and you are interested in learning beyond your preconceptions of how a supplemental GH booster actually functions, then we invite you to read the abstract below.

Happy New Year to all!

Gunnar

Nutrigenomics Research Company — Cabergolean White Paper

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
product on paper looks real nice, why they hating tho ?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Some people think they are the "smartest guys in the room". And if they didn't come up with the idea, if the idea did not originate with one of their peers, or if they have "skin in the game" elsewhere- well then how could it be an innovative/evolutionary or revolutionary idea? Why be objective and research the idea- when you can just leverage your education and state that the idea is not very interesting.

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
Bought some bottles a ways back for a great price. Recovery is better and does lend itself to better sleep. Good pump too!! My only complaint is why do they have to put is so much magnesium? Yeah I followed the instructions to build up dosage gradually but it leaves no room for other supplements that also contain magnesium.... By itself it can make you run a bit to the bathroom. Combine it with anything else with mag and you have to wait for your system to empty out before leaving the house to hit the gym....drag.

Wondering what kind of magnesium it is since it doesn't help my muscle cramps as much as "natural calm" which is a citrate. I'm not picking on you guys..... All supplement companies should cut the magnesium dose in half. I Like the product a lot but would like it even better if I could do the 4 caps 2x a day without getting the trots.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bought some bottles a ways back for a great price. Recovery is better and does lend itself to better sleep. Good pump too!! My only complaint is why do they have to put is so much magnesium? Yeah I followed the instructions to build up dosage gradually but it leaves no room for other supplements that also contain magnesium.... By itself it can make you run a bit to the bathroom. Combine it with anything else with mag and you have to wait for your system to empty out before leaving the house to hit the gym....drag.

Wondering what kind of magnesium it is since it doesn't help my muscle cramps as much as "natural calm" which is a citrate. I'm not picking on you guys..... All supplement companies should cut the magnesium dose in half. I Like the product a lot but would like it even better if I could do the 4 caps 2x a day without getting the trots.
Hmm that's very interesting. Never had natural calm or the diuretic effects from any magnesium product.

I hope I don't get those sides from taking this lol.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards

That is good feedback. I have never noticed that effect from magnesium. My understanding is that the formulator, the owner of the company, added the magnesium to inhibit noradrenaline, or at least mitigate the production of excess noradrenaline.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not the way to get a community on your side. I don't always agree with Dr. H, but I sure as **** won't attempt to minimize his status as a Doc. Some respect around here goes a long way... and putting the title Doctor in quotes is not the way to do it.

It seems like there are always defensive threads about this product... why not just let the product stand on its own? If the product is solid, no amount of negativity will sway AM's opinion on using it... otherwise all the hater threads on bb.com would kill every last company on the face of the supplemental planet.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Great feedback. I'll take it under consideration.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I would totally purchase this and try it out but I have real HGH coming to me :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback. I'll take it under consideration.
So much for civility. Your PM was non-sense.

A) I am not Mrs. H.
B) I will not delete my post... at least not anymore. If you didn't want to stir things up, you wouldn't have started this thread the way you have. I was actually attempting to give some advice from someone who has been around AM for a long time.
C) I only posted here because it was in the supplement forum, i would have stayed out if it was in your own forum.
D) If you feel PES formulas are a sham, by all means, state your opinions, we have nothing to hide. Ironic because I was not even saying anything negative about your product in the least.

If you feel like a civil discussion, by all means... woulda went a long way instead of threatening me via PM. Please do not act like Mr. Nice guy on a thread then PM me drivel.

If you do not want outside opinion, move it to your forum.... most people affiliated with other companies will stay away.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It DOES look pretty good...and with the 50% off code, $30 shipped (for a 40 serving bottle) is very attactive....

Edit: Whoa... :ntome:

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
After trying hundreds of natty supps with little to show for it I'm extremely skeptical. but since Doc gave a "thumbs up" review I'll probably try it as soon as it becomes available from someone other than Nutrigenomics and ***. It's priced too high at this point IMO.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
The only people have I have had issues with on here are PES reps....well maybe 1 other company. But PES has been consistent in their "busting of my balls". But it is a free country- so bust away.

And you can kiss my big Nordic arse!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow...

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have tried all of the PES products. I can't say that any of them really worked for me. My gyno flared usind DAA+Erase. Shift + Alpha T2 didn't do a thing for me. Five bottles of Anabeta was a complete waste of money. Now we have Erase Pro.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tried all of the PES products. I can't say that any of them really worked for me. My gyno flared usind DAA+Erase. Shift + Alpha T2 didn't do a thing for me. Five bottles of Anabeta was a complete waste of money. Now we have Erase Pro.
If you have issue with our products, by all means, open a thread in our forum and we will be happy to direct our attention to you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

my guess is that you have an affinity to prolactin, and the daa set this this off.... erase has always controlled my estrogen very well on my trt [200mg test cyp weekly]. all i can say is wow-if shift+at2 did nothing for you then based on my results and reviews i have read, i would say you are indeed a very unique individual!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried all of the PES products. I can't say that any of them really worked for me. My gyno flared usind DAA+Erase.
i dont believe you could real attribute your gyno flare to PES though. I havent seen a PES claim any kind of effect erase will have on existing gyno and more than likely the DAA is what caused your flare up and PES doesnt make DAA

Shift + Alpha T2 didn't do a thing for me.
I LOVE AT2! I am surprised that you didnt like it

my guess is that you have an affinity to prolactin, and the daa set this this off.... erase has always controlled my estrogen very well on my trt [200mg test cyp weekly]. all i can say is wow-if shift+at2 did nothing for you then based on my results and reviews i have read, i would say you are indeed a very unique individual!!!
DAA does have the possibility of raising prolactin levels as seen here

PMID: 17118457

PMID: 12488823

PMID: 16388120

Possibly a SHBG inhibitor might have helped him. It was more than likely existing gyno that the DAA aggravated which isnt the fault of PES products really

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i dont believe you could real attribute your gyno flare to PES though. I havent seen a PES claim any kind of effect erase will have on existing gyno and more than likely the DAA is what caused your flare up and PES doesnt make DAA I LOVE AT2! I am surprised that you didnt like itDAA does have the possibility of raising prolactin levels as seen here PMID: 17118457PMID: 12488823PMID: 16388120Possibly a SHBG inhibitor might have helped him. It was more than likely existing gyno that the DAA aggravated which isnt the fault of PES products really
lots of love for pes here at AM!!!!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
According to Dr. Houser it's not prolactin that causes gyno flare ups but estrogen. Prolactin without estrogen will not cause gyno problems. I used Erase to control estrogen since DAA increases estrogen as well as prolactin. I have also used Erase as a stand alone but couldn't tell if it was doing anything or not. I used three tabs per day, maybe I should have used a higher dose.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some 2 days ago. How long do they usually take to ship?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on buying four bottles next paycheck.
If any of you know me, I'm not the type to buy something based on popularity and I am also not the type to avoid a product based on the hate it may receive.
I am stubborn and will use my money how I want to, so I will see for myself how this product works.
I will admit though that if a skeptic like tbone liked it, it has some promise ;)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
According to Dr. Houser it's not prolactin that causes gyno flare ups but estrogen. Prolactin without estrogen will not cause gyno problems. I used Erase to control estrogen since DAA increases estrogen as well as prolactin. I have also used Erase as a stand alone but couldn't tell if it was doing anything or not. I used three tabs per day, maybe I should have used a higher dose.
You sure you were using a PES product?

I ask because their supplements are made in capsule form, rare to see a supplement in tab form. I believe u may have used a knockoff product, which is a shame that another company is trying to cash in on PES' successful products.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I plan on buying four bottles next paycheck.
If any of you know me, I'm not the type to buy something based on popularity and I am also not the type to avoid a product based on the hate it may receive.
I am stubborn and will use my money how I want to, so I will see for myself how this product works.
I will admit though that if a skeptic like tbone liked it, it has some promise ;)
I agree and this is why I have three bottles. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dana, is cool, not going to pursue this here..........don't know what this has to do with cabergolene anyways!!!