Start 2012 with up to 40% off! .. AndroSeries, Fat Loss Stack, Phyto-Test and more...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Exclamation Start 2012 with up to 40% off! .. AndroSeries, Fat Loss Stack, Phyto-Test and more...


    AM Member,

    The New Years sale is on -- So is the battle for your ultimate body.

    Everybody knows that dropping excess fat and building up physical fitness is like climbing a 40 foot wall, especially after diet and training has gotten sloppy over the holidays.

    Were here to help you break free from your plateau. Progress can be nearly impossible without the proper supplements and hormones in the fight. That's why we’ve put together some great ammo, helping you fight for the best physique. Grab one of our killer new AndroSeries stacks or classic natural stacks, all proven to give you the edge in 2012.

    Plus, we’ve chopped up to 40% off the retail price ;-)

    Check out these recommended stacks -

    Regular $529.85, Now $317.91 (8 week supply)
    code: NEWYEAR40

    Benefits:
    Builds harder, fuller muscles
    Increases muscle recovery
    Maximizes physical power

    Gains after 8 weeks:
    10-15lbs of lean muscle
    30% increase in strength
    40-50% reduced recovery time


    --------------
    Regular $339.85, Now $203.91 (8 week supply)
    code: NEWYEAR40

    Benefits:
    Increases metabolic rate
    Builder leaner, more toned muscles
    Maximizes physical motivation & recovery

    Gains after 8 weeks:
    3% fat loss
    5-6lbs of lean muscle
    20% increased strength & stamina



    --------------
    egular $74.95, Now $56.21 (4 week supply)
    code: NEWYEAR25

    Benefits:
    Increases fat utilization for energy
    Targets fat with spot specific cream
    Stack 100% safe for women

    Gains after 8 weeks:
    3% fat loss
    Reduced muscle loss from dieting
    Stacks great with AndroSeries products



    --------------
    Regular $132.85, Now $99.63 (4 week supply)
    code: NEWYEAR25

    Benefits:
    Increase muscle density
    Accelerate muscle recovery
    No steroids -- Safe for tested athletes

    Gains after 8 weeks:
    2% fat loss
    6-8lbs of lean muscle
    15-20% improvement in strength



    Enter the following codes into the coupon field to see discounts on other products...

    NEWYEAR15 (for 15% off items)
    NEWYEAR25 (for 25% off items)
    NEWYEAR40 (for 40% off items)

    Enter ALL codes to get the New Years deal on all products.

    Expires 12/31/2011
    Valid only at primordialperformance.com


    You can’t wait until the last minute. Get your order in now if you want your goods before the 1st of the year.

    Get fast affordable shipping -- Only $5 for Fedex Ground or USPS priority -- Anywhere in the United States.

    Enjoy your new body for 2012.

    Thank you.



    Eric Potratz
    Primordial Founder & President


    Questions?

    Email - info@primordialperformance.com
    Visit - primordialperformance.com

    Primordial Performance LLC
    13331 NE Whitaker Way
    Portland OR 97230


  2. Well hello there...my name's FL3X
    Lol. Sexy deal here.

  3. Saw the deal in my email inbox this morning.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  4. A mid-afternoon bump.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    A mid-afternoon bump.
    It is an awesome deal.

    I wonder how v2 works compared to v3
    Guess theres only 1 way to find out
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  6. All the products WORK --- the question is ----How does your body accept them?

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  7. I'll be getting a hard and lean with the trs gotta budget it out
    Always willing to learn :D

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    It is an awesome deal.

    I wonder how v2 works compared to v3
    Guess theres only 1 way to find out
    I'm running V3 hard now and it is significantly stronger than V2


  9. By the way folks the codes work for individual products


  10. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I'm running V3 hard now and it is significantly stronger than V2
    Oh yeah??? Prove it :-p
    No but seriously, how so?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    By the way folks the codes work for individual products
    Thanks!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  12. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Oh yeah??? Prove it :-p
    No but seriously, how so?
    lol just use the codes given i.e. NEWYEAR40



  13. Ok but how will the code NEWYEAR40 show me why you think V3 is so much stronger than V2? Lol. My post was in reference to that, not the sale haha

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I'm running V3 hard now and it is significantly stronger than V2
    I may skip out on v2 then & cave in & try v3
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I may skip out on v2 then & cave in & try v3
    I'll buy your V2 :-p

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    I'll buy your V2 :-p
    I have 1 I'm using now, but I have access to 3 more bottles around $80 each
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Ok but how will the code NEWYEAR40 show me why you think V3 is so much stronger than V2? Lol. My post was in reference to that, not the sale haha
    Also interested. Would you suggest running v2 at a much higher dose? Say double?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I have 1 I'm using now, but I have access to 3 more bottles around $80 each
    I accept PM's lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    I accept PM's lol
    We will talk give me a day or 2
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. I remember reading somewhere that Andromass v3 also contained the ingredients of androhard, is this right?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86
    I remember reading somewhere that Andromass v3 also contained the ingredients of androhard, is this right?
    Think I heard that as well. Can't confirm.

    v2 appealed to me cuz it had both 1 DHEA and 4 DHEA
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Yes, v3 contains at 6 caps contains 1/2 dose of the actives of Androhard.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  23. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    Yes, v3 contains at 6 caps contains 1/2 dose of the actives of Androhard.
    It's 6 caps a day all at 1 time?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    It's 6 caps a day all at 1 time?
    Yep.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  25. Forgot about that...hmm double dosed AM for 8 weeks yeah? Lol

  26. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Forgot about that...hmm double dosed AM for 8 weeks yeah? Lol
    I'm doing a little hoes does then.

    240mg of 1 dhea a day and 200mg of 4 DHEA a day

    (by combing alpha mass & AndroMass at 4 caps each day)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. for that amount of money, i can get something that i know will work..............

    or i can log it for you if you happened to send me a free bottle or 2.............

    BTW, im all natty........

  28. If I order androlean with other products will I have to wait until androlean is in stock for everything to ship?

    I kinda need the androhard now but dont mind waiting for the androlean

  29. You should be able to get the order split up.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  30. I know its Not listed, but What's the best deal you guys can do on the TRS for the new years?!

  31. Nice deals
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Xpballer View Post
    I know its Not listed, but What's the best deal you guys can do on the TRS for the new years?!
    25% off right now and it includes TCF-1


  33. Last couple of days to take advantage of the savings.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  34. Taking advantage of myself...I mean this price...tomorrow!
    P.s. my phyto/sa logging prize finally shipped lol. Remember halloween????

  35. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Taking advantage of myself...I mean this price...tomorrow!
    P.s. my phyto/sa logging prize finally shipped lol. Remember halloween????
    Phyto and SA were both backordered for awhile.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  36. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Phyto and SA were both backordered for awhile.
    Yeah but just in time for pct

  37. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Taking advantage of myself...I mean this price...tomorrow!
    P.s. my phyto/sa logging prize finally shipped lol. Remember halloween????
    A belated Christmas gift


  38. Thank goodness you guys anounced this before the Nutra Sale. Last year we or at least I, myself didn't even get the PP email about your new year's sale delivered to my inbox until a few hours after the Nutra sale went live..., and I had spent nearly all my supplement budget by that time.

    This year you guys got the majority of my supplement budget for the first 5 months of 2012 , and I am debating grabbing another TRS since it is at such a rediculously good price. The problem with the nutraplanet sale is that I have no clue if what I want will be on sale or how much of a discount it will be. Whereas with your sale, I know what is offered and what the discount is.

    I LOVE EndoAMP and Toco-8; know they work exactly as described and are worth every penny even at full price. Decided to try the full TRS v2 and grabbed some AD and AH to give those a try later this year as well. We'll see what happens. Thanks a ton for the awsome products you guys make and for giving us a good deal on them.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Thank goodness you guys anounced this before the Nutra Sale. Last year we or at least I, myself didn't even get the PP email about your new year's sale delivered to my inbox until a few hours after the Nutra sale went live..., and I had spent nearly all my supplement budget by that time.

    This year you guys got the majority of my supplement budget for the first 5 months of 2012 , and I am debating grabbing another TRS since it is at such a rediculously good price. The problem with the nutraplanet sale is that I have no clue if what I want will be on sale or how much of a discount it will be. Whereas with your sale, I know what is offered and what the discount is.

    I LOVE EndoAMP and Toco-8; know they work exactly as described and are worth every penny even at full price. Decided to try the full TRS v2 and grabbed some AD and AH to give those a try later this year as well. We'll see what happens. Thanks a ton for the awsome products you guys make and for giving us a good deal on them.
    Thank you for being a loyal customer bud. means a lot

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Starting RPN Havoc at the start of 2012
    By HoLLo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 03:51 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 07:56 PM
  3. M-stack vs Phyto Test
    By TheU in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 03:27 PM
  4. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 04:21 PM
Log in
Log in