Log Southland’s New Test Booster: RECOURSE!!!

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Southland Performance Product is looking for a few experienced testers to log their experience with RECOURSE!!!

recoursebottle.jpg

Recourse_SuppFacts.jpg

Dosing 2 caps 3x Daily

Product Highlights:
- Increases natural testosterone and improves estrogen metabolism for optimal hormonal balance
- Overall improved sexual performance
- Lean muscle gains, improved strength and recovery
- Improved flow of blood and oxygen into the muscle tissue

Requirements:
* 21 years or older
* May log solo or with other products (please specify)
* Log starts within 1 week of receiving
* 2-3 updates per week
* Live in the USA

Please answer the following questions:

- Age / Sex/ Weight:
- Would you be using RECOURSE as part of a PCT?
- Are you comfortable posting the sexual benefits of RECOURSE?
- What other products would you take simultaneously?
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):
- What makes you a good candidate for RECOURSE? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)

We'd like to get as many applications in as possible before the New Year. Loggers will be selected between Christmas and New Years Eve and the bottles will ship the first week of January.

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My pct doesn't start for another 3 weeks, bummer!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I will play with some numbers. I may be obligated to something else at that time regarding pct but if not I would love a crack at this.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
looking forward to reading the reviews!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this looks like a great opportunity, and at 35 I would be all over this. Might have to think about an app

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
the winners of the "guess the ingredients" will get their bottles in january as well?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am on it!! where do I sign ,39 years old ,4 1/2 years lifting ,5' 11'' ,230 lbs and I do have several logs in this forum!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great opportunity

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
- Age / Sex/ Weight: 27, male, 210 lbs approx 12% bf

- Would you be using RECOURSE as part of a PCT? Yes it would be used along with my pct.

- Are you comfortable posting the sexual benefits of RECOURSE? Not a problem at all

- What other products would you take simultaneously? Clomid, formula x, hghpro. And staples creatine, multi, potein, etc.

- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): I have ran several logs on Anabolicminds.com under the product log section.

- What makes you a good candidate for RECOURSE? I'm finishing up a 20 week cycle with ultradrol for the first 4 weeks and dbol the last 4 weeks and 750 mg test throughout. I'm completely shut down.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great oppurtunity here, awesome ingredients I'd jump all over this chance if DAA didn't kill my stomach so bad and the gi distress that comes with it. But good luck to the lucky people who get to log this.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Age / Sex/ Weight: 22/M/194

- Would you be using RECOURSE as part of a PCT? No As standalone

- Are you comfortable posting the sexual benefits of RECOURSE? Of course granted id have to get lucky a few times to give any real observations since im sure you guys can do the solo research yourself :hump:

- What other products would you take simultaneously? Gold Feast (currently logging for CL) Would intertwine with that to make it so much more fun! And just your basics, Creatine, Multi, Green Tea.

- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189138-scavenging-iron-jungle.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/119835-animal-pump-sample.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/140543-review-no-shotgun.html

I had two more for Universal one where i reviewed the new Whey protein product but can't find it atm as you see im reliable!

- What makes you a good candidate for RECOURSE? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)
I have only used 1 test booster before i got good results for it, im currently cutting and believe the implementation of a test booster would help maintain muscle and strength.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
- Age / Sex/ Weight:30 in january, male,260

- Would you be using RECOURSE as part of a PCT? YESSIR...Perfect timing actually

- Are you comfortable posting the sexual benefits of RECOURSE?Most certainly

- What other products would you take simultaneously? Clomid and well basics(fish oil,multi,creatine)

- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): Its been awhile, But ive ran a few product logs in the past

- What makes you a good candidate for RECOURSE? will be finishing up a nice run of some M1P with a little super bump

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
- Age / Sex/ Weight:

23, male, 162, 5'7" (I know u didn't ask but ;) }

- Would you be using RECOURSE as part of a PCT?

No. But will be used directly after anabeta and erase stack

- Are you comfortable posting the sexual benefits of RECOURSE?

Yes, n I have a gf so there will be consistent sex lol

- What other products would you take simultaneously?

prometheus rising (1st time use)
Ursobolic (experienced user 9/day)
yok3d 3 caps pre workout only
Anabolic pump- staple supp
revamp (first time use for non stim run)
abdominal cuts +rk500+tta500 (non stim fat burning)

- Please link any past logs that you have

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/181784-slumber-party-ai.html

Only log I ever did. Was extremely busy and in over my head at the time so it wasn't as thorough as I wanted. I also had computer issues and now have new comp and check mobile app literally 50-100x a day lol

I would be a good candidate most importantly bc I know my body and I am very educated on supplementation, diet, and workouts. I have also used everything from natty supps to ph's to the real thing so I know when something works or not. I will be objective, I will answer questions and educate others as much as I can. Nattydisaster of PES and packers of atheltix can vouch for my knowledge and ability on these forums.. Would love the opportunity to get a crack at what I'm sure will be a very popular supplement. I would start promptly on February 1st. At Which time I will be running a 3 day full body bulking program with some hiit cardio. I would be willing to log workouts and important factors such as strength, mood, endurance/energy, appetite, libido, anything else ppl are curious about.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

- Would you be using RECOURSE as part of a PCT? YESSIR...Perfect timing actually

- What other products would you take simultaneously? Clomid and well basics(fish oil,multi,creatine)

- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): Its been awhile, But ive ran a few product logs in the past

- What makes you a good candidate for RECOURSE? will be finishing up a nice run of some M1P with a little super bump
Pick this guy for sure.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Can't wait to get the bottle I won for guessing an ingredient :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

This guy has my vote...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very impressive looking bottle I must add, nice work!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Suprised this hasnt blown up yet!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just outta curiousity...would you be ok with the additional use of an AI? Just wondering for accuracy's sake. If I were to run this, it would be in PCT, and I would be starting said PCT the end of 3rd week of January.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is awesome looking products lets see more apps

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will def try this in my next PCT. I have so much respect for you guys. I loved Reset AD, it saved my life, and I was lost when it was gone. Thank you guys so much for stepping up and being the first, and so far only company i know of to replicate that. Much respect for you guys doing that, as I feel terrible without it after a long contest prep and heavy stim use.

Mike

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will def try this in my next PCT. I have so much respect for you guys. I loved Reset AD, it saved my life, and I was lost when it was gone. Thank you guys so much for stepping up and being the first, and so far only company i know of to replicate that. Much respect for you guys doing that, as I feel terrible without it after a long contest prep and heavy stim use.

Mike
True statement

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Mike
CNt wait to get OFF stims and use this and some rk+tta.. I've Been on two fat burners year round for almost 2 years! I'm beyond fried...

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just outta curiousity...would you be ok with the additional use of an AI? Just wondering for accuracy's sake. If I were to run this, it would be in PCT, and I would be starting said PCT the end of 3rd week of January.
Absolutely!

Mike
Thanks Mike! We appreciate it!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna give it through the weekend before selecting the first few testers. So far I like everyone's chances LOL ;)
!! Very excited ! I will be on a cruise until Jan 1 (in case I win and dont respond)

<don't u like how responsible and communicative I am?? Perfect for logging!> ;)

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Requirements:
* 21 years or older check 25 175ish 6'2 13-15% body fat
* May log solo or with other products (please specify) whatever you want
* Log starts within 1 week of receiving shouldn't be a problem, im about to finish the athletix super stack in like a week.
* 2-3 updates per week not a problem
* Live in the USA check

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm boycotting all these companies that don't allow canadians! Haha....

I'm kidding, solid choices to chose from guys , I've got a bottle coming! Great guys behind this company, I'm sure you Will do very well.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
!! Very excited ! I will be on a cruise until Jan 1 (in case I win and dont respond)

<don't u like how responsible and communicative I am?? Perfect for logging!> ;)
LOL

I'm just gonna buy some. Great deal at nutraplanet.
Cool! You got a free one coming so you are making out like a bandit!

I'm boycotting all these companies that don't allow canadians! Haha....

I'm kidding, solid choices to chose from guys , I've got a bottle coming! Great guys behind this company, I'm sure you Will do very well.
You only get a bottle if you send me some poutine! JK LOL Thank you sir!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMFAO!!! I thought he picked when I quickly read that last qoute by him

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry for the delay guys, Christmas hangover....Here are the people selected to log:

Stopstalking
Jumpshot903
Johnnynutz
chedapalooza

Please PM me your Name and Address. Congrats fellas!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for the delay guys, Christmas hangover....Here are the people selected to log:

Stopstalking
Jumpshot903
Johnnynutz
chedapalooza

Please PM me your Name and Address. Congrats fellas!
Nice super stoked for this ! Thank you

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too. Lets put this to the test( no pun intended)