Log Southlandís New Test Booster: RECOURSE!!!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. That sounds good, I'm really liking the idea of tasteless pills right about now.


  2. So far is got a stronger kick that formula-x and im loving daa in pill form
    •   
       


  3. I'm on recourse with pp's dermacrine and pes erase. I've just started back in the gym from having shoulder surgery. This stack is helping me bounce back. Agression is there and I keep waking up with lets just say HAPPY !!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I'm on recourse with pp's dermacrine and pes erase. I've just started back in the gym from having shoulder surgery. This stack is helping me bounce back. Agression is there and I keep waking up with lets just say A GIGANTIC BONER !!!
    Yeah, I've been on Recourse and the ''happiness'' is definitely there
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
    •   
       


  5. Any possibility of picking this up, southland? I was originally selected and had to withdraw, but id like to do it next month.. I have a current log going in my sig

  6. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Any possibility of picking this up, southland? I was originally selected and had to withdraw, but id like to do it next month.. I have a current log going in my sig
    PM me your addy sir!
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Southland

    PM me your addy sir!
    Awesome! Sent

  8. Loving the heck outa of Recourse. Solid as and libido is awesome.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Loving the heck outa of Recourse. Solid as and libido is awesome.
    You've inspired me

  10. After reading the logs, I'm definitely going to have to try this.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  11. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Loving the heck outa of Recourse. Solid as and libido is awesome.
    I enjoyed it too
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. Can I have a bottle? Need to sell it and get some gas money for work....
    Hehe
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  13. so far my log is going good. Would love to see a 30 day supply though.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Can I have a bottle? Need to sell it and get some gas money for work....
    Hehe
    Flex..

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Can I have a bottle? Need to sell it and get some gas money for work....
    Hehe
    Lmao
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:20 AM
  2. RECOURSE! Guess The Ingredients Contest!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 11:30 PM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 12:57 AM
  4. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Log in
Log in