Log Southlandís New Test Booster: RECOURSE!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Congrats to all the winners!!


  2. Hey fellas...reopening this up for 1 or 2 more testers! If you haven't already throw an app in quickly because we will be picking tomorrow!

    The bottles are due to ship out tomorrow so we apologize for you guys that have been patiently waiting on your bottles...we were delayed on production due to the holidays.
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER
    •   
       


  3. - 27 / m / 180ish
    - no
    - YES
    - protein, carbs, intra, fish oils, creatine, LCLT
    - same name over at bb.com, have logged, aminox, assault, juggernaut, and currently controlled labs Gold Feast[don't know if that would be an issue]
    - just started another run of DAA/LCLT about 5 days in, by the time this would get here, would be perfect to switch over.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Southland
    Hey fellas...reopening this up for 1 or 2 more testers! If you haven't already throw an app in quickly because we will be picking tomorrow!

    The bottles are due to ship out tomorrow so we apologize for you guys that have been patiently waiting on your bottles...we were delayed on production due to the holidays.
    Any tracking numbers ? Ready to add this to my pct. Thanks

  5. Nevermind just got it log starts tomorrow
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Nevermind just got it log starts tomorrow
    Cool! Disregard my PM then! Thanks for the update.
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER

  7. Ok guys...We want to re-open this up for additional RECOURSE testers!!! Looking for about 3-5 additional testers. Thanks!
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Southland View Post
    Ok guys...We want to re-open this up for additional RECOURSE testers!!! Looking for about 3-5 additional testers. Thanks!
    When does the product ship? I can probably start loggin from Feb 17. (When I reach Hawaii). If its okay to start late I will submit an app.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    When does the product ship? I can probably start loggin from Feb 17. (When I reach Hawaii). If its okay to start late I will submit an app.
    I say let him do it. That's not very far away and you know he will give good honest feedback with lots of followers

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    When does the product ship? I can probably start loggin from Feb 17. (When I reach Hawaii). If its okay to start late I will submit an app.
    It usually goes first class mail from FL so I am guessing 7-14 days. We'd like to choose loggers by tomorrow or Wednesday and then ship the day after so I think you would be good!
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER

  11. im still in if needed

  12. - Age / Sex/ Weight: 27/ male / 215

    - Would you be using RECOURSE as part of a PCT? It will be part of a bridge between my PCT and the start of another cycle.

    - Are you comfortable posting the sexual benefits of RECOURSE? Of course.

    - What other products would you take simultaneously? I am not 100% sure yet, I will have AnaBeta (used before), Erase (used before), ostarine (used before). I also am coming off PCT on my AI. So pretty much I will still be using Erase and Ostarine (as they are my PCT protocol that is staggard for 2 weeks post PCT).

    - Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...leanville.html
    Mattrag goes BEAST MODE in PCT
    Mattrag's Rubs to Riches with Need 2Build Muscle's Transaderm (Sponsored)
    Mattrag's white FLOOD (Sponsored)
    Mattrag is Dream'n LEAN with EndoSurge!! (BPS sponsored)

    - What makes you a good candidate for RECOURSE? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)
    Currently in week 3 of PCT and still feeling pretty shut down... Would lose to add something in the name of test boosting after my PCT is over to help get my levels up. I post basically everyday and quite often.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    - Age / Sex/ Weight: 27/ male / 215

    - Would you be using RECOURSE as part of a PCT? It will be part of a bridge between my PCT and the start of another cycle.

    - Are you comfortable posting the sexual benefits of RECOURSE? Of course.

    - What other products would you take simultaneously? I am not 100% sure yet, I will have AnaBeta (used before), Erase (used before), ostarine (used before). I also am coming off PCT on my AI. So pretty much I will still be using Erase and Ostarine (as they are my PCT protocol that is staggard for 2 weeks post PCT).

    - Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...leanville.html
    Mattrag goes BEAST MODE in PCT
    Mattrag's Rubs to Riches with Need 2Build Muscle's Transaderm (Sponsored)
    Mattrag's white FLOOD (Sponsored)
    Mattrag is Dream'n LEAN with EndoSurge!! (BPS sponsored)

    - What makes you a good candidate for RECOURSE? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)
    Currently in week 3 of PCT and still feeling pretty shut down... Would lose to add something in the name of test boosting after my PCT is over to help get my levels up. I post basically everyday and quite often.

    GOt my vote, great guy here Brad
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  14. Ok...We are opening this back up! Throw in an app if you are interested in running Recourse for us!
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER

  15. Get on this people...if I want already loging a preworkout, a intra and a hgh product I'd put my name in the hate to log a second month of this.

  16. Agreed, just finished a bottle. Very solid product with 3 g of DAA per day.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. in again

  18. Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    in again
    PM sent!
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER

  19. how are the current logs going for this?

  20. Great product everyone get on this
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

  21. I just received my bottle of recourse today. I have one question, I'm current taking formula-x and erase. Should I wait to finish that or just right in with this?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    I just received my bottle of recourse today. I have one question, I'm current taking formula-x and erase. Should I wait to finish that or just right in with this?
    Erase and Recourse would do well together. Unfortunately because both Formula X and Recourse gives you 3 G of DAA per day it would be too much. When are you done with Formula X?
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER

  23. like 20 more days. But this way i have something direct to compare it too.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    like 20 more days. But this way i have something direct to compare it too.
    Is formula x sponsored? If not just switch them out
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:20 AM
  2. RECOURSE! Guess The Ingredients Contest!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 11:30 PM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 12:57 AM
  4. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Log in
Log in