Log Southlandís New Test Booster: RECOURSE!!!
- 12-23-2011, 06:57 PM
- 12-27-2011, 07:18 PM
- 12-27-2011, 07:42 PM
12-27-2011, 07:45 PM
12-27-2011, 08:38 PM
Looks great, like a great test, mood and libido boost. I'd buy it for the crazy libido this would bring. What's the price tag?
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
12-27-2011, 09:18 PM
12-27-2011, 09:25 PM
12-27-2011, 09:33 PM
12-27-2011, 09:57 PM
12-27-2011, 09:57 PM
12-27-2011, 10:18 PM
01-05-2012, 07:16 AM
Hey fellas...reopening this up for 1 or 2 more testers! If you haven't already throw an app in quickly because we will be picking tomorrow!
The bottles are due to ship out tomorrow so we apologize for you guys that have been patiently waiting on your bottles...we were delayed on production due to the holidays.
01-05-2012, 05:00 PM
- 27 / m / 180ish
- protein, carbs, intra, fish oils, creatine, LCLT
- same name over at bb.com, have logged, aminox, assault, juggernaut, and currently controlled labs Gold Feast[don't know if that would be an issue]
- just started another run of DAA/LCLT about 5 days in, by the time this would get here, would be perfect to switch over.
01-14-2012, 04:41 PM
01-14-2012, 06:31 PM
01-14-2012, 07:08 PM
01-29-2012, 10:08 PM
01-29-2012, 10:19 PM
01-30-2012, 12:38 AM
I say let him do it. That's not very far away and you know he will give good honest feedback with lots of followersOriginally Posted by mattrag
01-30-2012, 06:27 AM
01-30-2012, 01:48 PM
01-30-2012, 06:19 PM
- Age / Sex/ Weight: 27/ male / 215
- Would you be using RECOURSE as part of a PCT? It will be part of a bridge between my PCT and the start of another cycle.
- Are you comfortable posting the sexual benefits of RECOURSE? Of course.
- What other products would you take simultaneously? I am not 100% sure yet, I will have AnaBeta (used before), Erase (used before), ostarine (used before). I also am coming off PCT on my AI. So pretty much I will still be using Erase and Ostarine (as they are my PCT protocol that is staggard for 2 weeks post PCT).
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):
Mattrag and MankoOyaji's leanville quest with Mdrol/AH
Mattrag goes BEAST MODE in PCT
Mattrag's Rubs to Riches with Need 2Build Muscle's Transaderm (Sponsored)
Mattrag's white FLOOD (Sponsored)
Mattrag is Dream'n LEAN with EndoSurge!! (BPS sponsored)
- What makes you a good candidate for RECOURSE? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)
Currently in week 3 of PCT and still feeling pretty shut down... Would lose to add something in the name of test boosting after my PCT is over to help get my levels up. I post basically everyday and quite often.
01-30-2012, 06:31 PM
02-16-2012, 07:43 PM
02-16-2012, 08:08 PM
Get on this people...if I want already loging a preworkout, a intra and a hgh product I'd put my name in the hate to log a second month of this.
02-16-2012, 08:09 PM
Agreed, just finished a bottle. Very solid product with 3 g of DAA per day.
02-17-2012, 02:27 AM
02-17-2012, 07:19 AM
02-20-2012, 11:37 AM
02-20-2012, 02:35 PM
02-20-2012, 03:00 PM
Great product everyone get on this
I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
03-02-2012, 02:24 PM
I just received my bottle of recourse today. I have one question, I'm current taking formula-x and erase. Should I wait to finish that or just right in with this?
03-02-2012, 05:12 PM
03-02-2012, 07:06 PM
03-03-2012, 08:18 AM
03-03-2012, 03:43 PM
03-10-2012, 02:16 PM
03-10-2012, 02:36 PM
03-11-2012, 09:08 PM
I'm on recourse with pp's dermacrine and pes erase. I've just started back in the gym from having shoulder surgery. This stack is helping me bounce back. Agression is there and I keep waking up with lets just say HAPPY !!!
Prosupps Forum Rep!!
OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
03-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ImJ2x in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:20 AM
- By Southland in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 197Last Post: 01-04-2012, 11:30 PM
- By YoungHoss in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 47Last Post: 12-15-2011, 12:57 AM
- By bboyflash in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
- By JohnnieFreeze in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM