Tell us why YOU want the Erase Pro Experience!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FIVE bottles of Erase Pro to be dealt - for FREE!

We will pick the winners, lotto style, on Jan 4th 2012.

All you have to do is explain:

WHO are you (tell us your current stats)?

WHAT will be your goals?

WHEN will you be using it?

WHY do you want Erase Pro?

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)?

It is a lottery style contest so your answers will not make you more or less likely to win, but we would like to see how everyone plans to use it! Cut? Bulk? Recomp? Stack? Solo?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think people will be excited by this. :)

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
35 years old - 5 foot 9 and somewhere between 165 - 200 pounds... i'm a lean mean muscle machine

WHAT will be your goals?
erase estrogen

february or march

to help with pct

stacked with something else... herbal test booster of some kind

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 6'3" 240lbs, 23 years old

WHAT will be your goals? I would likely continue lean bulking - I kind of want to do it until at least Feb, maybe extend it later on (I would definitely extend the bulk if I got Erase, but I may do so anyways)

WHEN will you be using it? Winter onwards

WHY do you want Erase Pro? This looks pretty sick - I'm sure the T-upping and C-lowering effects would work tremendously for my goals. Hell, what goals doesn't it work for?

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? I would likely use either with Alpha-T2 or Anabeta - currently prepared to pretty much be on one or the other supplement for the next 5 months if not longer, lol.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
34 yo - 5'10" - 163 - 4% BF

WHAT will be your goals?
Strength increase and lean gains w/no change in BF

in about 30 days from now (upcoming log to stick to)

I've never tried Erase before, I'm very curious
to see if I could use this product in such odd protocol
like mine

Stacked with the PES t-shirt I won on FB lol :D
Nah, I'd use it solo, aside from my staples/the basics: whey, fish oil,
creapure, beta ala, prewo, multi and a GDA (Recompadrol)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Current stats:5'10" 213 pounds.

Goals will be to continue dieting until I'm 180 pounds, maybe a little more depending on how I feel. I have been cutting calories since last January and I was at 265 pound then. 39 years old.

I will be using it as soon as I get it. So mid January most likely.

Want to use Erase pro because I think it will help with my particular goals. Especially since I tend to care a lot of fat on the chest and abdomen. I declare war against MOOBS!.

Most likely I will be using it with some type of fat burner, although I'm not sure about this since stress on the CNS tends to raise cortisol and this would work against me. So someone let me know about this.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
27 -5'9.5" 182lbs, around 12% right now (Canada winter fat)

WHAT will be your goals?
Recomp

January/feb

I respond well to estrogen products, have yet to try even the original erase and wanted to

stacked with some Taurus goodies, and potentially anabeta

Awesome opportunity guys.

MSF

Awards
Current Stats
47 years old - 6'3", 217 pounds.

WHAT will be your goals?
Estrogen Control

3 weeks

PCT

HOW will you use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)?
Stacked with SNS DAA, BPS Endorsurge and other well known supplements.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great ideas so far!

@BPJohn...lol at "Canadian fat"...sounds like a special form of fat

nokkT

Awards
26 years old... 5'9"... 190 lbs... about 14% bf

WHAT will be your goals?
I'm currently in the process of bulking a bit. However, I will begin a cut here shortly. I'll most likely be using it during that.

In a few weeks, early-mid January

I've been looking into picking up some Erase, lately. But since I saw the release of Erase Pro, I was thinking of picking up some of that instead. I'd like to use it with PCT.

I'd use it stacked with Anabeta and DAA.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 6'3 193 13% BF

WHAT will be your goals?
Increase strength while cutting

Immediately!!!

Because i never tried the original Erase and i need a product to keep my gains during my cut

Solo only with creatine, multi, whey, and Jack3d

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Gotta stay warm somehow boys , winter is the only time I let my bodyfat go up, too much Christmas spirit (=

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 43 year old, 275 pounds 6'1

WHAT will be your goals? Continue to lean out while maintaining/buidling strength (Recomp of sorts)

WHEN will you be using it? Mid January as part of my PCT.

WHY do you want Erase Pro? Have tried the original erase with great results. PES delivers, I want to see what the new stuff can do for myself.

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? Will be stacking with Titanium, Ageforce Testo 100 patch and CEE.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 43 year old, 275 pounds 6'1

WHAT will be your goals? Continue to lean out while maintaining/buidling strength (Recomp of sorts)

WHEN will you be using it? Mid January as part of my PCT.

WHY do you want Erase Pro? Have tried the original erase with great results. PES delivers, I want to see what the new stuff can do for myself.

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? Will be stacking with Titanium, Ageforce Testo 100 patch and CEE.
strong logger here.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards

WHAT will be your goals? Maintain or increase cycle gains and strength during PCT.

WHEN will you be using it? March 2012

WHY do you want Erase Pro? Love the single dosing idea and am interested in seeing how it stacks up to the original in PCT.

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? stack, SERM/DAA/Erase Pro

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Aaron
5-8/5-9 180 odd pounds.

WHAT will be your goals?
To maintain or increase weight, I'm always trying to "recomp".

At the end of a "cycle" sometime next year

Every single "cycle" thread I go in someone mentions it, I want to give it a shot and see what all the hype is about.

In a stack fashion with a test booster.

It is a lottery style contest so your answers will not make you more or less likely to win, but we would like to see how everyone plans to use it! Cut? Bulk? Recomp? Stack? Solo?
PES is killin' it. I answered above :D

Reactions: MSF
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot to mention that I didn't get much out of the original Erase at recommended dosing(3 a day). About the only thing I noticed was increased libido. I ran it for 60 days at 3 day. Wanted to try it at double dosing or close to double dosing to see if I reacted any differently. Maybe I could run this at 2 caps a day?. Maybe not, I would need 4 bottles to do it that way. What do you think?. Of course I would have to wait till it is at Nutraplanet for a lower price. Sorry my questions probably belong in a different thread. Just so excited about this new product I couldn't contain myself!.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 22yrs old, 5"10, 162lbs, ~9%

WHAT will be your goals? Reduce BF% even lower, I plan to be around 6% by spring break.

WHEN will you be using it? Late February 2012

WHY do you want Erase Pro? I heard nothing but good things about the original Erase. The formula is an improved version of that so I think it would be a nice aid for my spring break preparation.

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? At the moment, I'm thinking I'll be doing it solo.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 210, ~13-15%

WHAT will be your goals? Lose some fat that I've accumulated over the past few months and see slight increases in strength on the big 3.

WHEN will you be using it? After NYE

WHY do you want Erase Pro? I enjoyed the original and every other PES product

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? I'll be using it in conjunction with Division 1 (nettle extract)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I was in a pretty bad car crash yesterday and am spending time with loved ones and friends. Luckily, I didn't come out too bad.
Sorry to hear bro, get better soon!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was in a pretty bad car crash yesterday and am spending time with loved ones and friends. Luckily, I didn't come out too bad.
Aw. I thought you put reserved cause you ordered the product already.... And when you said sober up thought you meant from drinking....
Either way get better... Some similar shît happened to me a few nights ago I'm dealing with some b/s some 1 did a hit and skip on me. Glad ya ok.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 5'9, 144

WHAT will be your goals?
bulk up over winter while trying to keep the abs somewhat visible :)
WHEN will you be using it? as soon as i get it :)!

WHY do you want Erase Pro? Erase was such a great product and this can only be better which is amazing! Can't imagine the results on ths, and i have never used such a potent product before and woudl love the opportunity

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? pretty solo, along with some creatine, protein , multy, beta alanine, glutamine, bcaas, the basics

i NEED to erase my cortisol though, thats y i really wnat it, cant get big with the high cortisol levels i have!!!

thanks for the opportunity to log such a great prouct!

Jasonlb7

Awards
Who:
29 yr old, 6'4", 201lbs, 11%bf

What:
Strength increase, toning

When:
Feb after current supply of erase runs out

Why:
Because I love what erase has done for my body. I don't feel any joint pains even on 4 a day

How:
Will be coupled with anabeta, alpha t2, formula x, division 1, green mag, and a crap load of bulk supps.

chr_edw

Awards
WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 32yrs 5'11" 182lbs

WHAT will be your goals? Build some more mass and loose some BF - Currently around 15%

WHEN will you be using it? February

WHY do you want Erase Pro? Great reputation from original erase ( going to run a month starting Monday )

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? Stack with possibly Triazole or another t-booster + whey + creatine + multi+ fish oil

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbing for later

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 212 lbs, 11% BF, standing at 6'4"

WHAT will be your goals? Keep my estro in check while I gain muscle, harden up a little

WHEN will you be using it? End of January

WHY do you want Erase Pro? It looks cool lol. Oh and the original Erase is good stuff, always looking for the next best thing.

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? It is such a versatile supplement for me. I will either use it starting the last two weeks of PCT in January to stagger and come off the serm, or will wait til PCT is over with and stack it with TestoPro for a month.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 5'7" 245

WHAT will be your goals? Cut/recomp

WHEN will you be using it? Mid to late Jan

WHY do you want Erase Pro? Liked the original interested to see how the improved version works for me.

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? It will be part of a stack. Thinking nonstim fat burners or who knows a fat burner like Dexaprine.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established

WHAT will be your goals?

24yrs old 30size waiste 18% bf 185lbs 5'8

To cut estro while taking peptides, and to increase lbm

Ill be taking it as soon as I get it. :)

Erase was such a great product before and now that its even better, why wouldnt I want some!

My goal will be to build lbm.
im bulking now and would to give this a reason to start leaning out. I would stack it by itself. While taking basic multi creatine and such. But nothing else I mainly just eat. Few supplements.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reserved for entry ;)

WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? I'm schizm....SCHIZM! :) Currently 35yo/6'/~193lbs/slightly more 'squishy' than I should be but have been overeating for about 2 months now.

WHAT will be your goals? Recomp

WHEN will you be using it? Around April (yes that's prolly further out than most people, but whutch ya gonna do?) as part of a pct

WHY do you want Erase Pro? Fan of PES & innovation, currently using Erase/DAA/Anabeta now, would like to compare...

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? I'm planning a mid-Feb Havoc run (potentially stacked w/trenazone), PCT would be Erase Pro, along with DAA/AnaBeta/nolva & most likely a couple other goodies.

Bam-bam!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 32 5 10 161 lbs
WHAT will be your goals? Build some more mass and loose some BF - Currently around 12%

WHEN will you be using it? February / March

WHY do you want Erase Pro? Was a fan of the oriogional. Found it to work great, if the new one is better and at less pills a day all the better :)

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? Possibly stack with Anabeta and Division 1, along with the staples.

Honestly I am down on buying it if / when it is solid on here.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? Intelligent and classically handsome. 5"11, 160. Would like to put on an additional 10lbs of lean mass over a 3 month period.

WHAT will be your goals? Lean Bulk

WHEN will you be using it? As soon as I win? :)

WHY do you want Erase Pro? Seems to cover all the bases one would look for when lean bulking, test optimization, estro and cort control.

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? Most likely stacked with Anabeta for an 8 week run.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

5'10" 246lbs (and dropping) 25%bf

WHAT will be your goals?

Cutting 14 weeks or more to get to sub 15%

As soon as it got to me.

Anticatabolic, Hormonal regulation and cort control

Depends on when I get it but it will be the only hormonal supp I'd be on at the time. If soon I'll be stacking it with RK-500, Homemade Carnitine blend, green tea caps, fish oils, creatine and BCAAs. If i get it further down the line I'll stack it with everything except the RK-500. Also have a bottle of AT-2 i could thrown in with it.

Last edited:
NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 5'8 152lbs

WHAT will be your goals? Gain muscle mass yet staying defined 162lbs

WHEN will you be using it? ASAP - Almost out of Erase.

WHY do you want Erase Pro? I used Erase in my last stack and I felt it worked great. Every PES product I've used has worked. I'd love to try a newer version on Erase.

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? Stack - Anabeta - TitaniumX - Divison1 - FormulaX

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 42 yrs old, 5'9 210lbs

WHAT will be your goals?- sick recomp

WHEN will you be using it? as soon as a get it

WHY do you want Erase Pro? just had a baby, need to raise T and lower estrogen

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? probably stack with anabeta, prime, dermacrine

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
24yrs old 30size waiste 18% bf 185lbs 5'8

To cut estro while taking peptides, and to increase lbm

Ill be taking it as soon as I get it. :)

Erase was such a great product before and now that its even better, why wouldnt I want some!

My goal will be to build lbm.
im bulking now and would to give this a reason to start leaning out. I would stack it by itself. While taking basic multi creatine and such. But nothing else I mainly just eat. Few supplements.
Look way smaller than 18% :thumbsup:

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
167lbs, 14% bf, PR's who knows

WHAT will be your goals?
Continue riding the line of cutting/recomping as I am doing now

Most likely during PCT in February/March if I'm a winner

I want to test this bad boy out and see how it helps me retain/keep gains after my cycle. I also want to see what it can do to further trim me up cuz I still have a ways to go.

In PCT stack after Torem. I will have all of my staples still at that time plus I have a bottle of Anabeta and some Ursobolic I'm throwing into PCT or a little after.