25 FREE Form-X

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone who is on the LG Insider mailing list will get an email in the next few hours with a code to get a FREE FORM-X. No gimmicks, just getting some product into the hands of people who sign on to our mailing list!

You can sign up here:

LG Sciences Free Stuff

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Wanted to try this...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have an un-opened bottle of the older formula. Formadrol Extreme. This new stuff is a replacement for that correct?

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Just signed up. When will I know if I get some free Form-X? I have been wanting to try some since you released it...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for curiosity, how strong that "SERM" in Form-X is? Could is possibly be a replacement to Tamoxifen?

I've tried your old Formadrol Extreme and liked it a lot.. Still have a bottle and half of it to use :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
NO shipping to Canada?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Got email, no option for Canada....ohhhhh well

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Signed up. Fingers crossed

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone who is on the LG Insider mailing list will get an email in the next few hours with a code to get a FREE FORM-X. No gimmicks, just getting some product into the hands of people who sign on to our mailing list!

You can sign up here:

LG Sciences Free Stuff
It says 25? So only 25 people?
What if you signed up now are they any preliminary qualifications?

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
in, very awesome. this would kick ass to my daa + inhibit e/form ive done in the past

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool offer.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Bump

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope I won some. I signed up the first day!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I never got a confirmation email, maybe need to check my spam.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I never got a confirmation email, maybe need to check my spam.
I got an email for a workout plan. Nothing about Form-X though...

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Same here

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope I won some. I signed up the first day! I think I read that one once. It was in the children's fiction section. A fairy tale about a European Bald Troll who goes around terrorizing the homeland, forever in search of Midwestbeast. The only creature who abounds in the realm of the seven villages with enough stringy tufts of hair to effectively mask his unsightly pasty white parts. The European Bald Troll was known by another name to those who feared him most. Those who lived in that realm and had to set up sentries and warning bells in an attempt to save their precious sheep. They call him: Bald Destroyer of Countryman's Cattle, or BDCC for short. BDCC is the name that is spoken to frighten the little children in to submission. They don't use the old santa clause ruse here. They found the monster troll BDCC to be far more gruesome and effective is incurring shivers of terror. It is said that the wise ones of old that BDCC forever hunts MWB to hind his shame. He seeks to pull the vary fur off MWB's body to use as his own, that he might be shamed no longer. The people greatly fear this day, for when the time comes that BDCC is no longer ashamed and afraid of his nakedness, it is said that he will begin the pillaging and ransacking of the cities for mere pleasure and spirte. They say his inadequacies and keen sense of no t belonging has consumed him and turned his soul black. Our hope remains with MWB. The beast that has as of yet, been clever enough to avoid capture. This is due in part by the powerful magic he was giving long ago to keep the land safe. It was the Recovery magic of a Pro fairy who provided Lemon dust, the most tainted and repelling of all the mythical creatures.
I don't quite know how it turns out but it was a page turner to be sure.
what does that have to do with this promo? just a little confused here...

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Signed up! Probably too late but i like to read the stuff that is sent out, Can never stop learning!