*** Applied Nutriceuticals wants YOU to F-Off ™ ***

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

*** Applied Nutriceuticals wants YOU to F-Off ™ ***

Product Characteristics:

- Utilizes the most cutting-edge scientific research on dieting - there is no other product on the market like it!!

- Works through multiple powerful chemical pathways to prevent the most common reason why most diets FAIL- suppression of certain powerful hormonal and genetic markers.

- Induces a strong muscle-sparing effect during dieting and keeps the lean muscle to fat ratio intact via acting on certain genetic markers associated with atrophy- turning you into a metabolic machine!!

- Formulation contains a proprietary time-release, which allows the product to be more effective over a longer period after dosing (up to 12 hours)!!

- Increases the density and number of Beta Receptors, allowing for an increase in fat burning capabilities in white adipose tissue (WAT).

- Inhibits adenosine and phosphodiasterase (PDE), two biochemical markers that limit the effects of conventional fat burners.

- Suppresses muscle-wasting biochemical pathways found during a dieted state, allowing for the greater retention of lean muscle mass, thus preventing or reducing the “yo-yo” effect.

- Slows the “attenuation factor” that occurs with most conventional stimulant-based fat loss products by limiting or stopping adrenal fatigue- meaning that the product will continue to be effective for long periods of time.

- Increases cholecystokinin (CCK), an enzyme that reduces appetite levels, and decreases catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT), an enzyme responsible for down-regulating fat-burning catecholamines such as norepinephrine (NE).

How F-Off ™ is Different Than Other Fat Loss Products on the Current Market:

Creating a product that truly defines a category is difficult work- many products have tried (and failed) to put together a formula that addresses the key issues behind fat loss. Most fat burners are thinly disguised energy pills- they pump you full of adrenaline, and then quit working correctly after a few weeks. This leads to a massive barrier in fat loss- and also leads to the secondary issue of losing lean body mass while dieting. Applied Nutriceuticals recognizes this deficiency in currently available fat loss products, and seeks to address these issues with F-Off ™.

Many fat loss products tend to utilize the same formulations and make the same claims- they claim to increase thermogenesis, energy levels, and kill hunger. F-Off™ meets these criteria, but this is only part of what is necessary to have a truly effective product. Most commonly available fat burners don’t cut it as far as details when it comes to a formulation - they tend to ignore certain factors that are crucial to successful weight loss:

1. Diet controls a fairly large portion of weight loss (that’s right, I said it).

2. Maintaining a healthy weight is a lifestyle, and can’t come from just from taking a capsule.

3. Most fat burners have a substantial “attenuation” factor - they quit working properly after several weeks because of adrenal fatigue.

4. Many of the most popular fat burners will hasten the loss of lean tissue, ultimately making it harder to continue to lose body fat.

5. Substantial fat loss also requires exercise.

We recognized the need to satisfy the aforementioned requirements (an absolute necessity for the industry), and we realized that this was going to be a hard product to develop, but not impossible. The fat loss product category is very competitive, but we saw it as a challenge, and a goal worth achieving. The mindset for developing F-Off™ was pretty simple - to supply a formula that can:

A. Decrease both white and brown adipose tissue rapidly.

B. Allow for a significant sparing effect of lean muscle tissue through reversing genetic markers associated with muscular atrophy.

C. Stop hunger in its tracks without destroying basal lean body mass and creating the “yo-yo” effect.

D. Provide a substantial “feel good” effect without an over-reliance on heavy stimulants.

E. Create a product in which the main effects do not wear off within a matter of days or weeks.

This product is scheduled to be released mid to the end of January.

More info & Contests to come!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

F Off? really? that must be the dumbest name ever. and if its anything like cool down, it wont be released till August.
    shut up and squat!!!
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigKoolWhip View Post
    F Off? really? that must be the dumbest name ever. and if its anything like cool down, it wont be released till August.
    Wow, helpful commentary

Knowing AppNut, regardless of name, it will be based on solid science
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

I want a shirt with that written on it.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I dig the name.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Interested for sure.

Great name too. Haha!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

LMAO! Awesome name!

At first I thought it was a rant thread saying "fu*k off" fir the haters.. lol

Cant wait to here the ingredients...
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

id love the shirt interested to see what the price point would be on it.
  9. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with BigKoolWhip. While I am sure that the product itself will be fine, the name leaves a lot of room for improvement.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, although an interesting name, I'd question whether vitamin shoppe or GNC really would even want that on a shelf.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

Very interested.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

The name is definitely an attention-getter; there will be some people who love, and some who hate it- ultimately, the consumer will decide...

I have been in this game a long time, and if there is one thing I have learned, it is that you can't keep everyone happy

As for Cool Down, there were some circumstances beyond our control- the price on three of the main raw materials in the product spiked 400-600% between February and August- it went from being very cost-effective to absolutely cost-prohibitive very quickly....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

haha, I don't mind the name, but I envision this scenario:

Joe: Hey Bob, you are looking ripped, what have you been using?
    Bob: 'F-off'
    Joe: Crimmey! No need to be a d!ck about it!! Effin douche!! <storms off>
    <Joe & Bob never speak to each other again>

-End Scene-
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

How about this one

Joe: Hey Jane, lookin good lately.
    Jane: Yeah, you think so? F-Off!
    Joe: What?! Wow. Okay, peace.

The following day
    Jane: Hey Joe.
    Joe: F-off.
    Jane: Um, about that. Here, look; it's App Nut's newest fat burning product. Probably should have clarified yesterday. How about dinner as an apology?
    Joe:..........F-yeah!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    The name is definitely an attention-getter; there will be some people who love, and some who hate it- ultimately, the consumer will decide...

I have been in this game a long time, and if there is one thing I have learned, it is that you can't keep everyone happy

As for Cool Down, there were some circumstances beyond our control- the price on three of the main raw materials in the product spiked 400-600% between February and August- it went from being very cost-effective to absolutely cost-prohibitive very quickly....
    In for me detail....hey dirk
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  16. Registered User
    Answers

In for info....
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Answers

In for F-Off to arrive on my doorstep
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

sub'd
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I'm sorry, but I have to agree with BigKoolWhip. While I am sure that the product itself will be fine, the name leaves a lot of room for improvement.
    im not hating on AppNut here. just frustrated.

They seem like a very solid company with Dirk leading the way. MOST of their products i really do like, with the exception of a few. They work and some are unique. Im just frustrated with the introducing of Cool Down and its still not here. I know the raws have increased in price and it would be hard to be competitive in sales with other BCAA products, but if the raws have increased so much, then soon enough all BCAA products will be going up in sale so why not introduce the product and only sale a limited supply to get the word out so when other BCAA products go up in price, Cool Down will have an advantage (if this makes sense).

also, the name F OFF is unique, but IMO, VERY VERY unprofessional and if i owned a supplement shop, i would not carry it for this reason.
    shut up and squat!!!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

I'm very curious bout this product for sure.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Curious..
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Lol. I think the name is funny and clever. All Y'all dirty minded people get ya head outa the gutter and pass the butter. It's F for fat off. Lol. Shame on y'all taking it the wrong way.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  23. Registered User
    Answers

lol bravo APPNUT. I approve of the name. Badass.
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Interested in the info... With the mention of brown fat as a target I suppose 3,3 or 3,5 will be included in the formulation? Cant wait to see what else... especially the anabolic ingredients...
  25. Registered User
    Answers

subd
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Wow appnut having BOGO!!!! Use promo code HOLIDAYBOGO at appnut.com
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I think it's a very clever name. I'm torn, however, on whether I like it or not (that's just me personally, and that really doesn't matter).

Bottom line is if it'll work, it will sell and people will take it.

You find a product called weasel balls and if it helps me get a 6-pack of 21" biceps, I'll take it all day long and yell out my car window that I love weasel balls. All about effectiveness.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigKoolWhip
    Thank you for your contributions to this forum....?

I'm in for info.
    Fat burners do not appeal to me. BUT,
    I am interested to see if anyone logs this though.
    Nice work AppNut.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I think it's a very clever name. I'm torn, however, on whether I like it or not (that's just me personally, and that really doesn't matter).

You find a product called weasel balls and if it helps me get a 6-pack of 21" biceps, I'll take it all day long and yell out my car window that I love weasel balls. All about effectiveness.
    now this is funny. you should get a free bottle just for coming up with that lol
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    haha, I don't mind the name, but I envision this scenario:

Joe: Hey Bob, you are looking ripped, what have you been using?
    Bob: 'F-off'
    Joe: Crimmey! No need to be a d!ck about it!! Effin douche!! <storms off>
    <Joe & Bob never speak to each other again>

-End Scene-
    Has the name of a pre-workout supplement written all over it ™
    Truth
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

Or just take Decca and yell "I LOVE DECCA DICK"

*play on words get it?
    Truth
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

IN for info. I've never used a fat burner yet.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FW Friedel View Post
    [CENTER]

Creating a product that truly defines a category is difficult work- many products have tried (and failed) to put together a formula that addresses the key issues behind fat loss. Most fat burners are thinly disguised energy pills- they pump you full of adrenaline, and then quit working correctly after a few weeks. This leads to a massive barrier in fat loss- and also leads to the secondary issue of losing lean body mass while dieting. Applied Nutriceuticals recognizes this deficiency in currently available fat loss products, and seeks to address these issues with F-Off ™.

Many fat loss products tend to utilize the same formulations and make the same claims- they claim to increase thermogenesis, energy levels, and kill hunger. F-Off™ meets these criteria, but this is only part of what is necessary to have a truly effective product. Most commonly available fat burners don’t cut it as far as details when it comes to a formulation - they tend to ignore certain factors that are crucial to successful weight loss:

[/SIZE]
    doesnt black cats fall into the category of the type of product you just bashed?

anyways, look forward to the release of this
    shut up and squat!!!
  34. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Sub'd for this
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

doesnt black cats fall into the category of the type of product you just bashed?

No, because Black Cats is mainly a time released stim product.
    It will accelerate your metabolism and elevates your BMR – which increases the amount of calories you burn at rest.

The 1,3 in Black Cats will suppress your appetite.
  36. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Black cats is primarily a stimulant/energy product. The fat loss possibilities from it are secondary. So no, black cats does not fall into the category as "a energy pill disguised as a fat burner" since it is a energy pill and is marketed this way.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

so if this is anabolic, would it be like AndroLean?
    shut up and squat!!!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigKoolWhip
    so if this is anabolic, would it be like AndroLean?
    Something doesn't have to be a hormone to be anabolic.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Case in point...

PES Anabeta
    USPLabs Compound 20

Both anabolic/anti catabolic

The industry is turning out things that are natty and pretty dang impressive at that....this could possibly be something special as well, at least we can hope.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  40. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Something doesn't have to be a hormone to be anabolic.
    ^ This

Anabolic doesnt necessarily equal hormonal.

Prime, natadrol, anabeta, ursobolic, etc.. Are all considered natural anabolics and arent hormones.

As far as I know AppNut has got out of the hormonal/PH business so I highly doubt it is anything along those lines, but who knows. We havent been told what it is yet but I doubt it will have 7oxo and/or 11oxo (which is what is in androlean). But really, who knows? I mean appnut does make Free Test which contains a DHEA metabolite so I guess it isnt too far of a stretch to see other metabolites in their products but I dont think that is what F-off is going to be. All I do know is I cant wait to see Dirks write up for this!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals on the AIR!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 09:18 PM
  2. RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals
    By mmowry in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 12:23 PM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?