+++ Controlled Labs - Ghost of Christmas Present! [PROMO] +++

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Gold Feast

Task is simple
This is your chance to create the best table spread that outshines the Feast of the Ghost of Christmas Present. This is the holiday season, so there's plenty of opportunity to cook for your family and friends.

rules:
  • Can be either Video or picture of meal
  • Submission must include a paper with your username written on it.
  • Must be a healthy meal
  • Must have USA shipping address
  • Must be 18+

Promo end Thursday December 15th at 3pm
Goods will be shipped the following day, Friday.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Cool promo....but I'm Canadian...good luck guys

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had I gotten to it in time, I could have snapped a pic of a gingerbread village/4 diff kinds of cookie spread from this past weekend that would have put Hansel & Gretle into a sugar coma...insanity along with sugar induced hyper kids has been reigning at my house recently...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill be taking pics of my food from now on. lol.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have 3 meals on my phone now...one is from thanksgiving!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, alright...I'll be the first ;)

...Here's all that's left of the aforementioned Gingerbread Village....most of the cookies have either been given away or have met their fate in the 'pits of despair' (aka my tummy) Bam-Bam!!

2.jpg

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
It says Healthy! That just took away all my ideas...haha

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I can definitely snap a picture with some good healthy food; I'm just still a bit confused as to exactly what you guys are looking for.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hopefully this posts. People had issues when I loaded this from my google accounts pics

2011-12-14.jpg

well attached it from my comp instead lol

Anyway, 2 scoops MGN vanilla, Cinnamon, 3 packets splenda, 4 egg whites, 120g sweet potato. Blend. Makes this one nice pancake.
Topped with Walden farms calorie free syrup Mmm Mmm YUM!! Holiday pancakes!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Damn schizm! That's one helluva Gingerbread CITY!!!! Indeed, the contest is for healthy foods! (A challenge in the holiday season!)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
hopefully this posts. People had issues when I loaded this from my google accounts pics

View attachment 49412

Anyway, 2 scoops MGN vanilla, Cinnamon, 3 packets splenda, 4 egg whites, 120g sweet potato. Blend. Makes this one nice pancake.
Topped with Walden farms calorie free syrup Mmm Mmm YUM!! Holiday pancakes!
Wow, whey in your pancake...I like that idea. Nice job!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn schizm! That's one helluva Gingerbread CITY!!!! Indeed, the contest is for healthy foods! (A challenge in the holiday season!)
True dat, I only met 2 of the 3 requirements though....but wait, isn't that a bunch of bananas hanging out in the corner of my pic? Win! hahahah ;)

@matt, Nicely done on the 'wheycakes' !...just be mindful of the syrup, wouldn't want you to get 'sticky keyboard'...but why aren't you using chopsticks to eat that baddboy?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True dat, I only met 2 of the 3 requirements though....but wait, isn't that a bunch of bananas hanging out in the corner of my pic? Win! hahahah ;)

@matt, Nicely done on the 'wheycakes' !...just be mindful of the syrup, wouldn't want you to get 'sticky keyboard'...but why aren't you using chopsticks to eat that baddboy?
Haha. Keyboard is safe, I've got experience ;).
Next time I'll vid it. :p

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won't be heading home to see family until after this weekend. My staff had a huge potluck on Tuesday, but it was no where near healthy (I'd thought about taking a pic of the spread and putting my name on it lol).

My vote is for Matt, so far (sorry schizm! unless those cookie duplexes are all made of proteinz! lol).

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
About to eat lunch soon. I'll be sure to snap a pic and get it up before 3:00!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won't be heading home to see family until after this weekend. My staff had a huge potluck on Tuesday, but it was no where near healthy (I'd thought about taking a pic of the spread and putting my name on it lol).

My vote is for Matt, so far (sorry schizm! unless those cookie duplexes are all made of proteinz! lol).
Hey I totally agree, matt's cakes are da bomb....don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna neg ya for not supporting me...but at the end of the day, it's all about being healthly....with a good mix of retaliation...:wall:

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
This is the meal I just ate. I snapped the pic with my phone, but forgot to bring my sheet with my username on it. I can just include that in a different pic.
Photo 1.jpg

Photo 1.jpg

In the bottom right is a plate of Lemon Ginger Chicken Breast. Then that is obviously a banana next to it. Then there's half a grapefruit to the immediate left of that. Then that bowl of really dark stuff is beets that are sauteed and seasoned. Above that is my undressed salad consisting of spinach, cucumbers, and broccoli. Then there is a small dish located to the right, which is five pieces of sushi with brown rice on the outside.

Very tasty lunch! Not pictured is a glass of whole milk, a small dish of watermelon, and my second helping of chicken.

Now that's a feast!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That looks delicious, IC. I don't even like grapefruit, but in that context I would eat it no doubt :D

Man, I wish I saved some of the pictures of food my ex used to make. She was from China. I don't like seafood, but that's mainly what she cooked for me (i ate it all with a smile, and actually enjoyed most of what she made.) Some of it includes snails, eel, pigfeet, etc.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That looks delicious, IC. I don't even like grapefruit, but in that context I would eat it no doubt :D

Man, I wish I saved some of the pictures of food my ex used to make. She was from China. I don't like seafood, but that's mainly what she cooked for me (i ate it all with a smile, and actually enjoyed most of what she made.) Some of it includes snails, eel, pigfeet, etc.
Word! Nicely done there IC! I think the blue/aqua non-doyle-doyle is what really makes all the food really 'pop' :bigok: I <3 grapefruit :32:

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Grapefruits are DA BOMB!!! Along with chicken, sushi, green veggies, beets, and other fruits. Ya can't beat clean off-season eating.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Winners:

ICJLM
mattrag

Please PM me your addresses.

Thanks to everyone who submitted photos/entered the contest!!!!

(PS this is my 8000th post on AM!)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Winners:

ICJLM
mattrag

Please PM me your addresses.

Thanks to everyone who submitted photos/entered the contest!!!!

(PS this is my 8000th post on AM!)

Nicely done guys! I should be getting my Gold Feast today, so we're all winners ;)

Nice 8k post there Renegade! Here's to 8k more :hump:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nicely done guys! I should be getting my Gold Feast today, so we're all winners ;)

Nice 8k post there Renegade! Here's to 8k more :hump:
Nice, lets see that logged! CL has some great stuff man... I really like the ingredient profile of green buldge and blue gene. White flood has been the pre workout I have been using I really enjoy it lol.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Neat-O! I'm excited to try this stuff. I had Golden Gains back when it was first released, and really enjoyed that. It was just too expensive to buy again.

Haha does anyone remember the days of Golden Finish? I feel like that was ages ago

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Neat-O! I'm excited to try this stuff. I had Golden Gains back when it was first released, and really enjoyed that. It was just too expensive to buy again.

Haha does anyone remember the days of Golden Finish? I feel like that was ages ago
Golden FinisH!!! The one to start it all :) That stuff was good, Golden Feast is my favorite out of the three we've made (GFH, GG, GF)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nice, lets see that logged! CL has some great stuff man... I really like the ingredient profile of green buldge and blue gene. White flood has been the pre workout I have been using I really enjoy it lol.
Glad to hear my bro. I spent ALOT of time on the forums, browsing products, and CL is who I put my chips on (way before becoming a rep BTW...) They haven't steered me wrong since. :)