BEAST Sports round 2, Beast Mode giveway + other goodies!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. BEAST Sports round 2, Beast Mode giveway + other goodies!


    Ladies and Gentlemen

    Last week marked Beast Sports Nutrition's first round of a 3 week giveaway/logging opportunity for our preworkout product Beast Mode
    There were to be 3 winners total for logs, along with many winners of samples, as well as some shirts and shakers



    Round one is over, and now round 2 is LIVE!

    Beast Mode giveaway round 2!

    Christmas is close, and I'm sure everyone is making a wish list
    What's on your list?? Maybe some staples, maybe an expensive product you wish you had the money for during the holiday season...maybe a tub of Beast Mode to log

    For this contest, simply tell Santa what supplements you would like for Christmas by either posting a link from the NutraPlanet or the supplement company's store (playing by AM rules here) or by posting a picture of the supplement

    Two wishes per day, now start building your wish lists!!!

    To make things more interesting, let's kick this contest off with a shaker and sample giveaway. One lucky winner of a shaker cup, and one lucky winner of some Beast samples will be chosen at random in exactly 10 hours!


  2. the WHOLE list? ;o
    RecoverBro ELITE

  3. The whole list?? Lol, now that might take a while.
    I'll give some samples to the most outrageous wish list at the end lol how's that sound?
    •   
       




  4. hehehehe and hohoohoho

  5. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_

    hehehehe and hohoohoho
    Number one on the list yeah buddy!
    Next to Aminolytes (which may come out January)

  6. If I was on my laptop and not my phone I would post a picture of Flex lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    If I was on my laptop and not my phone I would post a picture of Flex lol.
    Disqualified :-p

  8. i love pre workouts that give lots of energy.....sure do wish i had some beast mode, lol.

  9. Nice contest
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. schredded and creature

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    i love pre workouts that give lots of energy.....sure do wish i had some beast mode, lol.
    Do you have a link or picture of this Beast Mode you speak of?
    Lol

  12. Dear Santa,

    I would like a Beastdrol Shirt , and some Mesomorph to go along with it.

    Or just 100lbs of Whey, either one my good man.

    Name:  beastdrol_****_white_front_back_tshirt-p235950694412294183zvzpe_400.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  29.7 KB
    Abs on a skinny guy is like a fat chick with big tits....it doesn't count.

  13. I love beast mode. I had a single serving sample and it was one of the best pre workout I've taken. Give me more plz.
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054

  14. Quote Originally Posted by crackerdoctor
    Dear Santa,

    I would like a Beastdrol Shirt , and some Mesomorph to go along with it.

    Or just 100lbs of Whey, either one my good man.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=49 206"/>
    That's a solid entry right there!

    Quote Originally Posted by jcatanese985
    I love beast mode. I had a single serving sample and it was one of the best pre workout I've taken. Give me more plz.
    Thank you for that statement. It truly is good stuff.
    Have a picture or link to solidify that answer?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Do you have a link or picture of this Beast Mode you speak of?Lol
    i do.....but nothing i could post on this forum, lol.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    i do.....but nothing i could post on this forum, lol.
    Bigt always around to spice up a promo lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    That's a solid entry right there!

    Thank you for that statement. It truly is good stuff.
    Have a picture or link to solidify that answer?
    Now if i only had some to drink.

    Name:  3769.jpeg
Views: 150
Size:  102.9 KB
    Industrial construction hands unite
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jcatanese985

    Now if i only had some to drink.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=49 208"/>
    Industrial construction hands unite
    Nice!


  19. Seriously Santa, I want a Beast shirt.


    I like to keep it simple.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Bigt always around to spice up a promo lol
    well, you asked, lol.....as for wishes-i wish i had 5 gallons of formastanzol so i could bathe in it!!!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    well, you asked, lol.....as for wishes-i wish i had 5 gallons of formastanzol so i could bathe in it!!!!!
    Lol. Get dry while you get wet!

  22. Lots and lots of Name:  100_-whey-gold-5lb_medium.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  10.4 KB and lots and lots of Name:  beast-beastmode_sm_2_2.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  9.1 KB.

    I'd like these in my stocking.. Name:  beast-shaker-cup_sm.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  5.4 KB or Name:  beast-tshirt_sm.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  5.0 KB

  23. Would definitely like to try some beast mode...here's hoping to be the lucky 10 hour winner

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kmcart
    Would definitely like to try some beast mode...here's hoping to be the lucky 10 hour winner
    Link or picture and you will be in the drawing

  25. T minus 33 minutes to get in on the random freebie drawing

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If I was on my laptop and not my phone I would post a picture of Flex lol.
    Sorry Ben, but I think Fl3x is gift wrapping himself and sneaking into MWB's house and waiting under the tree Christmas eve.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  27. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

    Sorry Ben, but I think Fl3x is gift wrapping himself and sneaking into MWB's house and waiting under the tree Christmas eve.
    I do have his address now thanks to the last drawing lol

  28. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I do have his address now thanks to the last drawing lol
    Hahaha! "Must spread reputation around!"
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  29. Shaker cup winner....

    Quote Originally Posted by jcatanese985 View Post
    Now if i only had some to drink.

    Name:  3769.jpeg
Views: 150
Size:  102.9 KB
    Industrial construction hands unite
    Congrats bud! Send me your shipping info

  30. Samples winner...
    Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post


    hehehehe and hohoohoho
    Get me your shpping info and I will get you those samples! Congrats!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by nokkT View Post
    Lots and lots of Name:  100_-whey-gold-5lb_medium.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  10.4 KB
    Name:  Picture_418.png
Views: 42
Size:  80.0 KB

  32. Quote Originally Posted by longhornsp View Post
    Name:  Picture_418.png
Views: 42
Size:  80.0 KB
    I wanted to put that in there too, but, I didn't want to be too greedy and just ask for only a ton of BEAST products, that is just selfish.

  33. jcatanese985 has informed me that he already has a Beast cup and has neglected his prize because he didn't feel right taking another one.
    So to reward him I am changing his prize to some samples.
    Looks like you already love Beast Mode and can't wait to try some more, here ya go :-p

  34. Guys...
    After speaking with the higher ups, I have decided to put a little twist on things during this promo.
    So from this point on, not only is there some Beast Mode up for grabs to log, you can opt for one of these in place of Beast Mode if you win:

    http://www.beastsports.com/creature-powder.html

    http://www.beastsports.com/amphetale...y-complex.html

    http://www.beastsports.com/2-shredded-weight-loss.html

    So whoever wins the next log opp, please specify which of the four, Beast Mode, Creature powder, Amphetalean, or 2 Shredded, you would like to log!

    If the next winner selects Beast Mode, the offer still stands for the last round

  35. Dear santa, for christmas I would like to give back to my GF, this is why Super test is on my wish list

    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...0-tablets.html

  36. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Dear santa, for christmas I would like to give back to my GF, this is why Super test is on my wish list

    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...0-tablets.html
    Lol, nice!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Samples winner...


    Get me your shpping info and I will get you those samples! Congrats!

    thank you! and have a happy holiday(s)

  38. Attention to everyone with facebook, http://www.beastblogger.com/?p=1090
    Some more winnings in there

  39. beast mode samples, beast mode samples, beast mode all the way!!! oh what fun it is to wish for beast mode samples all the day......lol.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by longhornsp View Post
    Name:  Picture_418.png
Views: 42
Size:  80.0 KB
    I'm with Longhorn, this would fit perfectly under my tree....

    Name:  Picture_418.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  20.6 KB
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 5/3/1, Half Marathons, PHAT, etc etc. - Beast Mode
    By longhornsp in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 05:58 AM
  2. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 11:50 PM
  3. 1st cycle.......beast mode!!
    By dess in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 01:06 AM
Log in
Log in