Molecular Nutrition is on YouTube... Free MP3 Players Inside!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

MolecularNutrition's Channel - YouTube

As you may have heard, Molecular Nutrition is preparing for a takeover of the market in 2012, and what better way to prepare for this than by letting the secret out. As many of us on the forums know, MN is often referred to as "the industries best kept secret", since the average run of the mill gym goer has zero clue of anything past stimulant concentrates and low grade whey. However, the veteran supplement user knows that not all supplements are created equal and that when performing at the highest level, you must Unlevel The Field to gain any advantage possible.

As loyal MN fans, we would like to reward your loyalty for getting the word out on any products in our line that you use and enjoy. Simply post your video (to YouTube so that we can add it to our channel) in which you review any MN product(s) of your choice and we will reward you with a free 2g MN mp3 player. Not only is it the perfect size for the gym, but aside from the sleek design, the upside of ensuring you wont break your iPod, iPhone, Droid, etc while lifting is absolutely worth the ten minutes it will take to create your review and PM me your shipping info. ***Do not forget to mention your forum username at the beginning or end of the video***

So there you have it, the most reputable brand in sports nutrition needs the support of you, the loyal customers. As we gear up for a year that will see groundbreaking innovation, we hope to see your bright and cheery faces spreading the good word :)

And don't forget to like us on FaceBook, Follow us on Twitter and Become an MN Insider as you never know when the next opportunity to save $$$ on the 200ct XF or XFA will be right around the corner!

Molecular Nutrition | Facebook

Twitter

[email protected]

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really cool promo, guys.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks MB, I hope to see you put up a review!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save yourself the $50 for a new mp3 player for the gym and take ten minutes out of your day to create a video review :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump, promo is still ongoing.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys seen much of a response in reviews? I hope so, though the lack of replies in here gives me no clue. How long are you guys running this?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sadly we have not, we will keep the promo open until people start lending their feedback.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, if this is still open, I'll get one done before the week is up. I cannot believe this hasn't been swarmed by people.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent!

It will certainly still be open, I look forward to your review.

Ya it truly is surprising, hopefully we can turn that around though! :)
I'll get it done, tomorrow (brought the work laptop w/ the webcam in it home, this weekend). I initially saw this promo posted on another store's fb page and they said the Anabolics book would work. Is this true for you, too?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

:cool2:

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhrpcl6gU8Q">YouTube Link</a>

:cool2:
Bump for this guy...did awesome bro!!! How come you didn't flex??? Ur chest looks big...wonder how big biceps will look lol...no homo brother...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't see your face MwB!. All I saw when you were talking was the bottom part of your chin. That was kind of annoying as usually when I talk to someone I give eye contact and can see their face. Otherwise good intro to the book.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for this guy...did awesome bro!!! How come you didn't flex??? Ur chest looks big...wonder how big biceps will look lol...no homo brother...
Haha, thanks, man. No flexing for me; that'll only happen if I ever end up getting to compete. And right now, I'm big all around lol (and biceps are 20" and 20.5" flexed, at the moment).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't see your face MwB!. All I saw when you were talking was the bottom part of your chin. That was kind of annoying as usually when I talk to someone I give eye contact and can see their face. Otherwise good intro to the book.
Haha - I tend to keep the face out of most shots. It doesn't really matter and it wouldn't be the end of the world if that weren't the case. And you don't just see the bottom part of my chin; you see part of my awesome beard ;) lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Haha, thanks, man. No flexing for me; that'll only happen if I ever end up getting to compete. And right now, I'm big all around lol (and biceps are 20" and 20.5" flexed, at the moment).
Dam bro 20"+...so wanna see now...I don't care how you wanna take this haha...I bet everyone on AM wanna see too..,

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I not make it in time? lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks :) Sorry for the slight delay on checking back on this thread, it has been a busy week over here at Molecular... many changes are coming, stay tuned for 2012 being quite possibly our biggest year in terms of expansion yet!
No worries at all, man. I just didn't know if I'd waited too long, haha. I filmed it on the work laptop since the cam on my macbook fried out a few years ago. I didn't necessarily want to be overly loud about it, as I'm sure my coworkers think I juice, anyway lol. So I had to wait for a good time when it was dead in here.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear that, my MacBook thats five years old finally crapped out on me today... Forums from the iphone today... Considering saving a lot and going with a toshiba satelite instead of a mac to replace it.
That's crazy, man. Mine is 5 years old, too. About 2 years after I had it, the hard drive crashed (my own fault) and the camera went out with it, apparently. I installed a new hard drive and the OS and everything came back fine except the camera. I didn't really care all that much.

I'm gonna buy a new desktop sometime in the near future, but I'm hoping this little badboy holds up for me. I don't think I'll ever go non-Mac for my main computer, again (the desktop will be PC and mostly for media stuff).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
luckily I was able to get it fixed for a couple hundred bucks, back up and running on my mac :)
Good deal :yup:

I worked as a campus rep for Apple during my senior year of undergrad. Funny thing is they implemented a new rule the following year: reps got to keep their work-issued MacBook...

I was so sad lol. I did get a free iPod nano for hitting a sales quota in my first full quarter as a rep, though, which was pretty awesome. A very fun company to work for.

I'll tell you what, when I get the new iPod, I'll snap a pic of it and I'll also type out my playlist that I'll be loading onto it. I'm still using the 4GB nano that I mentioned above, but I fear that the line-in connection is starting to go sour (replaced head phones, but that didn't do the trick). I'll have to condense it down and cut the playlist in half, but that's good. There's a lot of stuff I skip over most of the time.

It'll be good for me to refine the list and also give people a chance to see what I like to listen to in the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.