15 Months Worth Of TestoPRO - AnabolicMinds.com

15 Months Worth Of TestoPRO

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

15 Months Worth Of TestoPRO

AI Sports Nutrition is looking for FIVE loggers to run TestoPRO for THREE months, each.
    Loggers will NOT be limited to taking only TestoPRO during these logs. If you're interested, please enter now!

Please address the following bullet points in your logging applications:

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ?

-What will your goals be during this log?

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log?

-Are you able to update at least three times per week?

All applicants must be 18 years of age or older & must reside in the US or Canada. I will pick the final loggers no later than Friday, Dec., 9th. Thank you for your continued support.

RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This one is also sick... you guys are really hooking it up!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? No i have not

-What will your goals be during this log? Grow,grow,grow

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log?Beta testing the new iforce product(logging), Lit-up(logging), xtend, syntha6, compound 20, maybe androlean, coq10, multi, Glutamine,creatine, think thats all.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Yes
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

totally in. 1 question dont you suggest 4-8 week runs. is 12 going to be okay?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I asked Crowler this same question. He said it's a general guideline, BUT he's been receiving positive feedback from users at 12 weeks. You can do 8 weeks, if you prefer. Seriously.

Are you a mixed martial artist?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? Yes as part of the swole stack and I enjoyed it very much!!

-What will your goals be during this log? Cut some fat and add some LBM.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? RecoverPro, protien, ala, alcar, multi-V, Glutamine, and bulk bcaa's.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? For sures.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? Yes as part of the swole stack and I enjoyed it very much!!

-What will your goals be during this log? Cut some fat and add some LBM.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? RecoverPro, protien, ala, alcar, multi-V, Glutamine, lctc, and bulk bcaa's.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? For sures.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sweet! Another great one from AI!

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ?no. But I have used over fenugreek based products in the past with good railed and have been wanting to try testopro for some time now.

-What will your goals be during this log? Overall improvements in size and strength, but of course!

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log?just some staples-whey, creatine, joint supp. Etc. I may also throw in some hghpro as I have that on the way.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Not a problem. Id be willing to put the log up at two or three other forums I'm on regularly aswell. I'd glad include before and after pics and bloodwork may even be a possibility also
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

yes, used it with great results

goals: cut, maintain mass, increase strength.

RecoveryPro, multi, fishoil, creatine, whey

yes, i am able to update.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? YES.

-What will your goals be during this log? increase free test and gain lean mass as well as boost libido

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? creatine, protein, caffeine

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? absolutely
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I asked Crowler this same question. He said it's a general guideline, BUT he's been receiving positive feedback from users at 12 weeks. You can do 8 weeks, if you prefer. Seriously.

Are you a mixed martial artist?
    ive done a few smokers, nothing ever big. consider my self a jiu jitsu star, with no noticeable wins lol.

but looks good, definitely would love to try it. app will come in later tonight.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? Ive tried it in samples that I received from AI.

-What will your goals be during this log? Finish my cut, almost at the end then bulk and build muscle mass while also improving my strength gains

Optimum 100% Whey Protein
    AS Micronized Creatine
    NOW fish oil
    Mens Life force Multi.

Definitely
    More information:

Sex: Male

Height: 5í 11

Weight: 175

Bodytype: Endo/Meso.

Training experience: When I was younger I took a lot of mixed martial arts, boxing and swimming. I was pretty athletic but didnít have much mass. I have been lifting for about 2+ years. Bulked from 150 lbs to 190 and I am currently cutting back down.

Current Training Schedule:
    Mon: Tricep/Bicep
    Tues: Chest/ Back (heavy)
    Wed: Shoulders
    Thurs: Tricep/Bicep
    Fri: Chest/Abs (light)
    Sat: Legs
    Sun: Rest
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? Nope

-What will your goals be during this log? my main goal will be see how TestoPRO would work for a late spring run. been working on a recomp over the winter, will continue with it, slow and steady. in January will most likely change to a 5/3/1 lifting system.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? protein, fish oils, Creatine mono, BA, multi. various pre workouts that have been collecting in my closet.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? yes
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Woooooowwwwww people you better get your apps in that's just crazy shyt right there!! I logged this stuff for 1 bottle and it was awesome +10lbs and leaner.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

WOW AI with another great opp here.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? No

-What will your goals be during this log? Build Muscle Mass with Definition

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Anabeta - Anabolic Ignite - Protein - Maybe Erase

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? ​Yup

17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

-What will your goals be during this log? I am in my offseason now and I need to add some thickness / size, altnhough I do stay pretty lean through the year.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Maniac, 3 Z, HGH Pro, Recover Pro, Cycle Support, and Glyco Bol

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Absolutly yes
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

-What will your goals be during this log? I am currently in my offseason and need to add some size / thickness to my back, delts, and pecs, so I am adding some weight... although I am pretty lean year round

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Maniac, HGH Pro, 3z, Cycle Support, Glyco Bol, Recover Pro

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? For sure
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? oh yea, with the swole stack this time last year..... i loved it

-What will your goals be during this log? to boost my test levels, get stronger, bulk

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? superdrol clone, creatine, bcaa's, preworkout, and maybe some moe stuff

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? you bet
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.

Have you ever used testopro? Nope
    What will your goals be during this log? to cut down some extra BF% & maintain mass for my NPC show in 6 months. I started "training" seriously back in prep mode 2 days ago
    Are you able to update at least 3 times a week? EASY, I have to update a log DAILY as soon as my carb cyclying & macros are set to stone
    I would be more then happy to update here on top of my blogger log.

disregard my count posts, you'll get a hell of a good review

i'm also 20 years old..
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No

same as the HGHPro contest, bigger, stronger, faster

I was just chosen to log Intimidate - this would be a great addition

absolutely, youtube as well

thanks,
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

-What will your goals be during this log? My goal will be to achieve an awesome physique with 3 months of using this amazing & one of the best testboosters that I have heard about. My goal is to bulk slowly and build lean muscle and not gain any fat.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? I currently have AI DAA and AI LCLT and might be throwing it in the 3rd month but for the 1st & 2nd I will definitely be looking forward to using Testopro only and the basics like Multi-vitamin, whey, omega 3s and of course alot of food in bulk.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Yes I am on my macbook on a daily basis and my iphone aswell and always browsing through the forums while I keep track of my calories on dailytracker.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I JUST started the SWOLE stack since I wasnt chosen for the HGHpro logging! Well I guess I am out of this too

I am thinking about logging my Swole Stack experience, I have 2 stacks so a nice 8 week run.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

You can still enter. We're NOT limiting what you other products you can use during this log. If you're chosen, you'll be able to use our TestoPRO instead of the ones that you purchased. Sound good?
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

one of my Favorite Products 6 caps a day simply amazing
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? no but i would sure love to.

-What will your goals be during this log? get as big as i can.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? multi and protein

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? yes sir.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

-What will your goals be during this log? Pct from 8 weeks of Androhard

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Preworkout(I havent decided), BCAA Nitrates, Protein, Carb Blend preworkout, Zinc, Niacin and Magnesium oil, an OTC AI like Triazole or Erase, Maybe a creatine Product and a serm.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Hell Yes

Other Stuff. I'm 35 years old. My test isnt what it used to be. When a test booster works, I'm the first to know. I have a tendency to be not so G rated when talking about test boosters that work. Here are some quotes from previous threads....

"I Tried it. I didnt make any real gains on it. I did have the sex drive that was superior to mine at age 15. That was impressive. I got my dad (60) to try it. He's taking one a day and is waking up with morning wood. Lol. I asked him if he thought it was working. He said yes and i wanted to know how he knew or why he thought it was working. Its no big deal. He's no Baptist republican type. He did two tours in viet nam. He's a little rough around the edges if u know what i mean. Don't get me wrong, he's a freakin great guy, but if there's no ladies or kids around, paw paw might hit u with an f bomb or two."

And everyone's favorite.....
    "it made my sack the size of monkey brains. I felt like I could've filled up a dixie cup."

28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

No

Gain some SIZE as I am lost size/wt during triathlon season. I could easily go for 6-10 lbs!

I JUST about to start the Swole stack so TestoPro, Glycobol, Stoked

definitely, I typically update after workouts (3-4 days/week) and I can do pics as well

-Who am I?

I am 42 yrs old, 5 ft 7in, 168 lbs. I am constantly active with coaching/playing soccer, running, swimming . . . and now I am hitting the wts hard since triathlon season has ended. I have been training seriously for 8 years, I have gone from teeny 135lbs to 178lbs at my biggest.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

3 months of testopro free to log?? Jaw just dropped that's insanely awesome. It's become one of my favorite products for pct. Aaaaand it's helping me to make babies right now with the mrs. It's hard work when you are trying and I need all the help I can get lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

No, I have not, I am waiting for my black friday shipment of DAA and I saw there was a stack to mix with TestoPRO.

Boost Testosterone, lean muscle, and lose fat. I would also like to see some big strength gains.

AI Sports DAA, Agmatine, BCAAs, Protein Powders (Gaspari and TruTein), L-Carnitine-L-tartrate, Craze/Pump-Bol/Hemoval(one of these) and Alpha Lipoic.

Yes, I would be willing to update 5-6 times after I lift. I would also write an indepth review.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Get in on this guys this a great product for nattys as well as for pct. Ran a log on it awhile back. Waiting for the 15 months of cycle support thread to pop up haha.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Get in on this guys this a great product for nattys as well as for pct. Ran a log on it awhile back. Waiting for the 15 months of cycle support thread to pop up haha.
    sweet baby jesus i would be all over that!!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  146 lbs.

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? No, but I would love to give it a try.

-What will your goals be during this log? To increase in strength and endurance while training bjj

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? mainly nootropics, such as gaba, huperzine a, vipocetine, piracetam, choline citrate, alpha gpc, 5-htp, bacopa, dopa mucuna

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? for sure
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? No, never, only AI product I used is Glycobol

-What will your goals be during this log? Keep strenght and lean mass, when I slowly loose bodyfat, and keep the wife happy

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Pre-workout, creatine and intra or post workout, and various fat burner. I have try multi natty test booster over the past couple years, been 34 could benefit from a natty booster greatly.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? for sure, I could also log it on another forum.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

When are the winners being chosen? Stoked for testopro
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

AI Sports Nutrition is looking for FIVE loggers to run TestoPRO for THREE months, each.
    Loggers will NOT be limited to taking only TestoPRO during these logs. If you're interested, please enter now!

All applicants must be 18 years of age or older & must reside in the US or Canada. I will pick the final loggers no later than Friday, Dec., 9th. Thank you for your continued support.
    A week from today
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.

Have you ever used TestoPRO ? Yes. Ran it alont with Stoked and Formex. Was an awesome stack. Loved the alpha male agression from this product.

-What will your goals be during this log? In recomp phase now. Looking to lean down a tad and harden up a little, al while keeping strength where its at

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? ON whey, pre-workout, bcaa's and omegas

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Absoutely. Desk job in the winter so not a problem
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great opportunity here everybody, more people need to get on it.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? No I have not

-What will your goals be during this log? By the time of this log I will be done with my cutting cycle so I will be lookin for biggest gains possible in strength and size to put on my slim frame

The basics - creatine, protein, pre-workout, intra bcaas, fish oil, multi, maybe DAA

I can log after every workout. Im currently loggin an androlean run right now for kicks in the anabolics section if you wanna check it out
  40. New Member

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? No i have not

-What will your goals be during this log? muscle growth

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? omegas, coq10, multi, Glutamine,creatine, cla, beef aminos, cassien, whey, ai glycobol and ai stoked- bcaa- preworkout im sure im forgetting something

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Yes

Similar Forum Threads

1. 15 Months Worth Of AI Sports 3Z
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 11:41 AM
  2. 15 Months Worth Of HGHpro
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 393
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 10:09 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 02:08 PM