15 Months Worth Of TestoPRO

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI Sports Nutrition is looking for FIVE loggers to run TestoPRO for THREE months, each.
Loggers will NOT be limited to taking only TestoPRO during these logs. If you're interested, please enter now!

Please address the following bullet points in your logging applications:

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ?

-What will your goals be during this log?

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log?

-Are you able to update at least three times per week?

All applicants must be 18 years of age or older & must reside in the US or Canada. I will pick the final loggers no later than Friday, Dec., 9th. Thank you for your continued support.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
This one is also sick... you guys are really hooking it up!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? No i have not

-What will your goals be during this log? Grow,grow,grow

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log?Beta testing the new iforce product(logging), Lit-up(logging), xtend, syntha6, compound 20, maybe androlean, coq10, multi, Glutamine,creatine, think thats all.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Yes

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
totally in. 1 question dont you suggest 4-8 week runs. is 12 going to be okay?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I asked Crowler this same question. He said it's a general guideline, BUT he's been receiving positive feedback from users at 12 weeks. You can do 8 weeks, if you prefer. Seriously. :D

Are you a mixed martial artist?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? Yes as part of the swole stack and I enjoyed it very much!!

-What will your goals be during this log? Cut some fat and add some LBM.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? RecoverPro, protien, ala, alcar, multi-V, Glutamine, and bulk bcaa's.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? For sures.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? Yes as part of the swole stack and I enjoyed it very much!!

-What will your goals be during this log? Cut some fat and add some LBM.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? RecoverPro, protien, ala, alcar, multi-V, Glutamine, lctc, and bulk bcaa's.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? For sures.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Another great one from AI!

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ?no. But I have used over fenugreek based products in the past with good railed and have been wanting to try testopro for some time now.

-What will your goals be during this log? Overall improvements in size and strength, but of course!

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log?just some staples-whey, creatine, joint supp. Etc. I may also throw in some hghpro as I have that on the way.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Not a problem. Id be willing to put the log up at two or three other forums I'm on regularly aswell. I'd glad include before and after pics and bloodwork may even be a possibility also

topmiscer

Awards

yes, used it with great results

goals: cut, maintain mass, increase strength.

RecoveryPro, multi, fishoil, creatine, whey

yes, i am able to update.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? YES.

-What will your goals be during this log? increase free test and gain lean mass as well as boost libido ;)

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? creatine, protein, caffeine

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? absolutely

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
I asked Crowler this same question. He said it's a general guideline, BUT he's been receiving positive feedback from users at 12 weeks. You can do 8 weeks, if you prefer. Seriously. :D

Are you a mixed martial artist?
ive done a few smokers, nothing ever big. consider my self a jiu jitsu star, with no noticeable wins lol.

but looks good, definitely would love to try it. app will come in later tonight.

tru3king

Awards
-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? Ive tried it in samples that I received from AI.

-What will your goals be during this log? Finish my cut, almost at the end then bulk and build muscle mass while also improving my strength gains

Optimum 100% Whey Protein
AS Micronized Creatine
NOW fish oil
Mens Life force Multi.

Definitely
More information:

Sex: Male

Height: 5’ 11

Weight: 175

Bodytype: Endo/Meso.

Training experience: When I was younger I took a lot of mixed martial arts, boxing and swimming. I was pretty athletic but didn’t have much mass. I have been lifting for about 2+ years. Bulked from 150 lbs to 190 and I am currently cutting back down.

Current Training Schedule:
Mon: Tricep/Bicep
Tues: Chest/ Back (heavy)
Wed: Shoulders
Thurs: Tricep/Bicep
Fri: Chest/Abs (light)
Sat: Legs
Sun: Rest

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? Nope

-What will your goals be during this log? my main goal will be see how TestoPRO would work for a late spring run. been working on a recomp over the winter, will continue with it, slow and steady. in January will most likely change to a 5/3/1 lifting system.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? protein, fish oils, Creatine mono, BA, multi. various pre workouts that have been collecting in my closet.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? yes

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Woooooowwwwww people you better get your apps in that's just crazy shyt right there!! I logged this stuff for 1 bottle and it was awesome +10lbs and leaner. :thumbsup:

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards

-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? No

-What will your goals be during this log? Build Muscle Mass with Definition

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Anabeta - Anabolic Ignite - Protein - Maybe Erase

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? ​Yup

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards

-What will your goals be during this log? I am in my offseason now and I need to add some thickness / size, altnhough I do stay pretty lean through the year.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Maniac, 3 Z, HGH Pro, Recover Pro, Cycle Support, and Glyco Bol

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Absolutly yes

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards

-What will your goals be during this log? I am currently in my offseason and need to add some size / thickness to my back, delts, and pecs, so I am adding some weight... although I am pretty lean year round

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Maniac, HGH Pro, 3z, Cycle Support, Glyco Bol, Recover Pro

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? For sure

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? oh yea, with the swole stack this time last year..... i loved it

-What will your goals be during this log? to boost my test levels, get stronger, bulk

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? superdrol clone, creatine, bcaa's, preworkout, and maybe some moe stuff

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? you bet

ZoBnPURPZ

Awards
Have you ever used testopro? Nope
What will your goals be during this log? to cut down some extra BF% & maintain mass for my NPC show in 6 months. I started "training" seriously back in prep mode 2 days ago
Are you able to update at least 3 times a week? EASY, I have to update a log DAILY as soon as my carb cyclying & macros are set to stone
I would be more then happy to update here on top of my blogger log.

disregard my count posts, you'll get a hell of a good review

i'm also 20 years old..

napalm

napalm

Awards

No

same as the HGHPro contest, bigger, stronger, faster

I was just chosen to log Intimidate - this would be a great addition

absolutely, youtube as well

thanks,

GPleX1887

Awards

-What will your goals be during this log? My goal will be to achieve an awesome physique with 3 months of using this amazing & one of the best testboosters that I have heard about. My goal is to bulk slowly and build lean muscle and not gain any fat.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? I currently have AI DAA and AI LCLT and might be throwing it in the 3rd month but for the 1st & 2nd I will definitely be looking forward to using Testopro only and the basics like Multi-vitamin, whey, omega 3s and of course alot of food in bulk.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Yes I am on my macbook on a daily basis and my iphone aswell and always browsing through the forums while I keep track of my calories on dailytracker.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I JUST started the SWOLE stack since I wasnt chosen for the HGHpro logging! Well I guess I am out of this too :(

I am thinking about logging my Swole Stack experience, I have 2 stacks so a nice 8 week run.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can still enter. We're NOT limiting what you other products you can use during this log. If you're chosen, you'll be able to use our TestoPRO instead of the ones that you purchased. Sound good?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one of my Favorite Products 6 caps a day simply amazing ;)

kenzie

Awards
-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? no but i would sure love to.

-What will your goals be during this log? get as big as i can.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? multi and protein

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? yes sir.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-What will your goals be during this log? Pct from 8 weeks of Androhard

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Preworkout(I havent decided), BCAA Nitrates, Protein, Carb Blend preworkout, Zinc, Niacin and Magnesium oil, an OTC AI like Triazole or Erase, Maybe a creatine Product and a serm.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Hell Yes

Other Stuff. I'm 35 years old. My test isnt what it used to be. When a test booster works, I'm the first to know. I have a tendency to be not so G rated when talking about test boosters that work. Here are some quotes from previous threads....

"I Tried it. I didnt make any real gains on it. I did have the sex drive that was superior to mine at age 15. That was impressive. I got my dad (60) to try it. He's taking one a day and is waking up with morning wood. Lol. I asked him if he thought it was working. He said yes and i wanted to know how he knew or why he thought it was working. Its no big deal. He's no Baptist republican type. He did two tours in viet nam. He's a little rough around the edges if u know what i mean. Don't get me wrong, he's a freakin great guy, but if there's no ladies or kids around, paw paw might hit u with an f bomb or two."

And everyone's favorite.....
"it made my sack the size of monkey brains. I felt like I could've filled up a dixie cup."

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No

Gain some SIZE as I am lost size/wt during triathlon season. I could easily go for 6-10 lbs!

I JUST about to start the Swole stack so TestoPro, Glycobol, Stoked

definitely, I typically update after workouts (3-4 days/week) and I can do pics as well

-Who am I?

I am 42 yrs old, 5 ft 7in, 168 lbs. I am constantly active with coaching/playing soccer, running, swimming . . . and now I am hitting the wts hard since triathlon season has ended. I have been training seriously for 8 years, I have gone from teeny 135lbs to 178lbs at my biggest.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 months of testopro free to log?? Jaw just dropped that's insanely awesome. It's become one of my favorite products for pct. Aaaaand it's helping me to make babies right now with the mrs. It's hard work when you are trying and I need all the help I can get lol

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
No, I have not, I am waiting for my black friday shipment of DAA and I saw there was a stack to mix with TestoPRO.

Boost Testosterone, lean muscle, and lose fat. I would also like to see some big strength gains.

AI Sports DAA, Agmatine, BCAAs, Protein Powders (Gaspari and TruTein), L-Carnitine-L-tartrate, Craze/Pump-Bol/Hemoval(one of these) and Alpha Lipoic.

Yes, I would be willing to update 5-6 times after I lift. I would also write an indepth review.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Get in on this guys this a great product for nattys as well as for pct. Ran a log on it awhile back. Waiting for the 15 months of cycle support thread to pop up haha.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get in on this guys this a great product for nattys as well as for pct. Ran a log on it awhile back. Waiting for the 15 months of cycle support thread to pop up haha.
sweet baby jesus i would be all over that!!

kelpjuice

Awards
-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? No, but I would love to give it a try.

-What will your goals be during this log? To increase in strength and endurance while training bjj

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? mainly nootropics, such as gaba, huperzine a, vipocetine, piracetam, choline citrate, alpha gpc, 5-htp, bacopa, dopa mucuna

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? for sure

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? No, never, only AI product I used is Glycobol

-What will your goals be during this log? Keep strenght and lean mass, when I slowly loose bodyfat, and keep the wife happy ;)

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? Pre-workout, creatine and intra or post workout, and various fat burner. I have try multi natty test booster over the past couple years, been 34 could benefit from a natty booster greatly.

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? for sure, I could also log it on another forum.​

GPleX1887

Awards
When are the winners being chosen? Stoked for testopro :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI Sports Nutrition is looking for FIVE loggers to run TestoPRO for THREE months, each.
Loggers will NOT be limited to taking only TestoPRO during these logs. If you're interested, please enter now!

All applicants must be 18 years of age or older & must reside in the US or Canada. I will pick the final loggers no later than Friday, Dec., 9th. Thank you for your continued support.
A week from today :D

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever used TestoPRO ? Yes. Ran it alont with Stoked and Formex. Was an awesome stack. Loved the alpha male agression from this product.

-What will your goals be during this log? In recomp phase now. Looking to lean down a tad and harden up a little, al while keeping strength where its at

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? ON whey, pre-workout, bcaa's and omegas

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Absoutely. Desk job in the winter so not a problem

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity here everybody, more people need to get on it.

BKx90

Awards
-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? No I have not

-What will your goals be during this log? By the time of this log I will be done with my cutting cycle so I will be lookin for biggest gains possible in strength and size to put on my slim frame

The basics - creatine, protein, pre-workout, intra bcaas, fish oil, multi, maybe DAA

I can log after every workout. Im currently loggin an androlean run right now for kicks in the anabolics section if you wanna check it out

tacomn

Awards
-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? No i have not

-What will your goals be during this log? muscle growth

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? omegas, coq10, multi, Glutamine,creatine, cla, beef aminos, cassien, whey, ai glycobol and ai stoked- bcaa- preworkout im sure im forgetting something

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Yes

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
-Have you ever used TestoPRO ? No, I have never used any testosterone booster but I'm very curious to try one.

-What will your goals be during this log? Get stronger and more muscle definition

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? I want to stack TestoPRO with Perform, HGHpro and Glycobol. Other supps that I always use are protein shakes, BCAA, glutamine, multivitamin, omega 3 and kre-alkalyn

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Definetly! Even more.

DoitsuJin

Awards
No, I have not.

Primary goal would be to see gains in my lifts.
Secondary goal would be to drop body fat, increase lean muscle to body fat ratio.

Staples: Whey Protein, Creatine, Multi, Fish Oil, Beta Alanine
Other Supps: Blue Gene, maybe some type of PWO, occasional protein bar, BCAAs

Yes.

Thanks for the great opportunity AI!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday evening bump. We're close to go time on this!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can apply twice, but one might cancel out the other? What's twice as much as nothing :thinking:

LOL.

I kid.

Or am I?

I am.

Aren't I?

:toofunny:

I think it's time for me to get ready for tomorrow and then hit the sack, lol.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
You can apply twice, but one might cancel out the other? What's twice as much as nothing :thinking:

LOL.

I kid.

Or am I?

I am.

Aren't I?

Too many questions with not enough answers haha

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established

LOL.

I kid.

Or am I?

I am.

Aren't I?

So you're saying i should apply TWO more times? in case the second one cancels the first one out, I'll still have the third as my entry for TestoPro. and if none get canceled out, I'll have three chances instead of one

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that what I said?

:D

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established