look what I just got in...

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I, myself am not so jelly, but the party in my pants is causing a storm....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

samples??????
Going to choose 50 members or so to receive some ghetto fabulous zip lock baggies...you in for some?

I, myself am not so jelly, but the party in my pants is causing a storm....
there's a party...in your pants?

No Brick, I do not want to go to the party in your pants.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Going to choose 50 members or so to receive some ghetto fabulous zip lock baggies...you in for some?

If you don't want to come, how about sending that ziplock bag to the party, the party in my pants?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in for ghetto fab samples, let me know, I will review the sh1t outta some flavors :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH MAN!!
Would you like to share some prz? I am Jelly.... VERY VERY JERRY!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stoked to get samples out. Hoping to get all the iForce reps samples out today...tomorrow at latest!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
:drool:

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
vanilla cupcake batter, god damn you. my mouth just started to water. in for ghetto samples.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can I be a rep for today? :D
Today? iForce would be lucky to have you full time if you ask me! You are a freakin go getter matt!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the ghetto fabulous zip lock bags!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today? iForce would be lucky to have you full time if you ask me! You are a freakin go getter matt!
iForce when I get my shirt in i'll post up a vid of me lifting here in Japan with it too ;) While drinking my hemavol ;)

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
I'm jelly!

^^^this is me after I receive my sample.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
i hope this vanilla flavor is better then most I have tried... seems they are always just milk flavored basically... not much to em...

chocolate has got to be my all time fav so it would be hard to screw that one up...

Strawberry.... can either be flavored just right or can taste like poop... thats always a toughy imo...

Completely interested in seein some zips of deliciousness show up on my doorstep though... whats the profile look like on these?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
iForce when I get my shirt in i'll post up a vid of me lifting here in Japan with it too ;) While drinking my hemavol ;)
Can you please wear pants this time?? Lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i hope this vanilla flavor is better then most I have tried... seems they are always just milk flavored basically... not much to em...

chocolate has got to be my all time fav so it would be hard to screw that one up...

Strawberry.... can either be flavored just right or can taste like poop... thats always a toughy imo...

Completely interested in seein some zips of deliciousness show up on my doorstep though... whats the profile look like on these?
Ok here goes my take on the flavors...keep in mind I'm normally a "chocolate" guy and frickin despise vanilla/strawberry proteins. I havent bought a vanilla or strawberry flavor for personal use in at least 3+ years.

Vanilla Cupcake Batter: You have got to be friggin kidding me. This isn't protein. This tastes like Breyers vanilla bean/legit cupcake batter in liquid form. I have NEVER tried a protein powder that tastes this good, let alone another vanilla flavor. Hands down my favorite flavor of all time of any supplement.

Chocolate Truffle: Most chocolate protein powders are watery and taste like weak milk chocolate. This is extremely thick(like milkshake status) and reminds me much more of actual chocolate candy...like dark chocolate. It hits like a dark chocolate, but then you get the sweetness of milk chocolate. The best balance of dark/milk chocolate I have ever tasted. Hands down best chocolate I have tried yet.

Strawberry Creamsicle: Why cant other companies make strawberry taste like this? This tastes like someone ground up fresh strawberries, mixed them with some heavy cream, and put them in my glass. You can taste the REAL strawberries in the product on the first sip. None of the artificial strawberry flavors you get from other brands.

Profile:

Ingredients: Protean Complete Protein Blend: (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein
Hydrolysate, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Isolate), Fat Burning Lipid Blend: ( Medium Chain Triglycerides,
Sunflower Oil powder), Digestion Dispersion Blend: (Cellulose Gum, Xantham Gum, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin),
Gourmet Flavoring Blend: (Glucose Polymers, Vanilla flavoring, Fructose, Natural and Artificial Flavors,
Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Chloride, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium).

Macros:

Per scoop:

Protein - 20g
Fat - 4g
Carbs - 6.5g
Sugars - 4g
Fiber - 1g
(net carbs: 5.5g)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yea i've got to agree here, I have only had bad chocolate protein from companies who really shouldn't be making a protein powder, Vanilla is REALLY hit or miss with me. Scivation's was so so, Syntha 6 was amazing (well... yea), ON tasted so sweet it made my mouth and head sore, and after that I kinda gave up on vanilla haha. Strawberry... I don't like strawberry milk so that's pretty much a no go, but if it's more like Isopure's where it actually reminds me of juice then it is pretty good, also nutra planets fruit one was alright.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guess who just qualified to taste test all 3 flavors?(edit: I meant to quote you mattrag)

I will put money on the fact that I change your mind on the vanilla at the LEAST, and most likely turn you into a strawberry fan as well :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with everything mattrag said...lol :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok here goes my take on the flavors...keep in mind I'm normally a "chocolate" guy and frickin despise vanilla/strawberry proteins. I havent bought a vanilla or strawberry flavor for personal use in at least 3+ years.

Vanilla Cupcake Batter: You have got to be friggin kidding me. This isn't protein. This tastes like Breyers vanilla bean/legit cupcake batter in liquid form. I have NEVER tried a protein powder that tastes this good, let alone another vanilla flavor. Hands down my favorite flavor of all time of any supplement.

Chocolate Truffle: Most chocolate protein powders are watery and taste like weak milk chocolate. This is extremely thick(like milkshake status) and reminds me much more of actual chocolate candy...like dark chocolate. It hits like a dark chocolate, but then you get the sweetness of milk chocolate. The best balance of dark/milk chocolate I have ever tasted. Hands down best chocolate I have tried yet.

Strawberry Creamsicle: Why cant other companies make strawberry taste like this? This tastes like someone ground up fresh strawberries, mixed them with some heavy cream, and put them in my glass. You can taste the REAL strawberries in the product on the first sip. None of the artificial strawberry flavors you get from other brands.

Profile:

Ingredients: Protean Complete Protein Blend: (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein
Hydrolysate, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Isolate), Fat Burning Lipid Blend: ( Medium Chain Triglycerides,
Sunflower Oil powder), Digestion Dispersion Blend: (Cellulose Gum, Xantham Gum, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin),
Gourmet Flavoring Blend: (Glucose Polymers, Vanilla flavoring, Fructose, Natural and Artificial Flavors,

Macros:

Per scoop:

Protein - 20g
Fat - 4g
Carbs - 6.5g
Sugars - 4g
Fiber - 1g
Nice blend! If it tastes as good as you describe than the extra fat and carbs are worth it lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guess who just qualified to taste test all 3 flavors?(edit: I meant to quote you mattrag)

I will put money on the fact that I change your mind on the vanilla at the LEAST, and most likely turn you into a strawberry fan as well :D
Yay rep for a day! haha

I'll be putting your statements to the test! And for you FL3X i'll even wear pants when I drink them.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice blend! If it tastes as good as you describe than the extra fat and carbs are worth it lol.
That was our thought as well. I think most poeple would much prefer to trim 6-12g of carbs out of their diet and enjoy an actual treat each day as opposed to chugging down a protein that tastes like battery acid.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was our thought as well. I think most poeple would much prefer to trim 6-12g of carbs out of their diet and enjoy an actual treat each day as opposed to chugging down a protein that tastes like battery acid.
Besides many of the other brands have around this many carbs in um and still say low carb... Regardless i'm stoked to give these a try!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

YES!!!!! and add some ECDY in the Protein mix too :firedevil:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmm, looks tasty. when's this hit the shelves, and whats the ingredient profile look like!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Profile:

Macros:

Per scoop:

Protein - 20g
Fat - 4g
Carbs - 6.5g
Sugars - 4g
Fiber - 1g
Here you are.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unmarked ziplock bags full of powder, you say?! :yumyum: ;)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

Profile:

Macros:

Per scoop:

Protein - 20g
Fat - 4g
Carbs - 6.5g
Sugars - 4g
Fiber - 1g
Solid profile

Ha the only time Ive used anything but chocolate myself in the last couple years was when I ran out and borrowed a scoop from the wife... its always the quickest way of getting me out and picking up another tub of chocolate ASAP...

Awesome to hear these are not likely going to be the same.... I think I will be picking up one of each(given they actually taste the same IMO) just so next time Im out I can use em n meanwhile convince the wife that buying 3 tubs at once is beneficial cause its flavors SHE likes! lol.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about I mail you a box of these

Ziploc-Gallon-Size-Storage-Bags.jpg

And you mail them back to me full of 'the goods' ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yay rep for a day! haha

I'll be putting your statements to the test! And for you FL3X i'll even wear pants when I drink them.
Yeaaaaaa buddy!!!!!

Pants... Who needs em?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeaaaaaa buddy!!!!!

Pants... Who needs em?
Let me know when you get your ghetto fab ziplock bags of protein powder. I will come find you when you're on patrol. Nothing shady at all about receiving unmarked baggies of powder through the window of a PC lol.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Hey I love me some Unlabeled Baggies in the mailbox and if your will to throw in some cupcake batter protein in it even better when I know what in them....:naughty:

By the way when are these set to hit stores?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
who wants to see a video on how easy this stuff mixes?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are there any samples of this left of this by any chance...ive been looking for a new protein!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
heh... takes hours for my phone to load to youtube where i live... when im in town though its done in like 10min.

lookin forward to the vid.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
heh... takes hours for my phone to load to youtube where i live... when im in town though its done in like 10min.

lookin forward to the vid.
sitting at 93%...damn this is crazy.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK...i was an idiot and covered the microphone a few times during the video, but here is the basic info you may miss hearing me say:

8oz water
2 full scoops of protein powder
4 single shakes of the shaker cup...
Results at the end!

[video=youtube_share;kkOLayJOJa8]http://youtu.be/kkOLayJOJa8[/video]

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
nice! that wasnt much water and no blender ball either!

pretty impressive!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice! that wasnt much water and no blender ball either!

pretty impressive!
yup..exactly! I like to use 4oz water/scoop...which is about 1/2-1/3 what I would use in most other shakes. No blender ball...4 single shakes...and PERFECTLY mixed.