Ageforce BOGO Thanksgiving Sale, Limited supplies and time. GET IN ON THIS!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanksgiving 2 For 1 Sale
Buy One & Get One Free!

We’ve Brought This Offer Back For Thanksgiving, So Place You Order Now As Quantities Are Limited And The Offer Expires Soon!

We heard you - We received thousands of emails and phone calls last week after our Buy One Get One Free offer ended, asking us for another shot at it. So please get your order in, before we come to our senses, or before the inventory we have set aside for this offer is gone. Be Careful -This order page is not a regular order page on our website page so you must use this link to place your order.​
No promo code needed! Just click here and place your order for one, two, or all of the patches you want!
Sorry, this offer is not valid for current Autoship Customers.
International and APO Address Orders - We ship safely worldwide via US International Priority Mail, and we ship to all APO addresses.
Quantities Are Limited And The Offer Expires Soon And It Won’t Be Back!

Your Friends At Phase4 Pharmaceutical
Phone: (305) 788-6604 (EST)
www.ageforce.com
Email: [email protected]

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!
Good deal here guys. Last BOGO sale got a lot of people interested, here's your chance to try something out!

My two favorites still are the Testo/100 and Powerpatch, while I'm in pct. The Melatonin patch is pretty awesome too.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be logging Testo 100 patch as part of my PCT followed up by an HGH Powerpatch log.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you listen to Steve on SuperHumanRadio on today's show 11/23 it seems that this becomes buy one get 2 free for LIFE. Guys... this is too good to be true... I think Im buying the melatonin/gaba patch NOW.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you listen to Steve on SuperHumanRadio on today's show 11/23 it seems that this becomes buy one get 2 free for LIFE. Guys... this is too good to be true... I think Im buying the melatonin/gaba patch NOW.
Damn, good tip Mattrag. As an aside, can you get the HGH Patches in Japan or are the banned their?