A New Revolutionary PCT Formula

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Exclamation A New Revolutionary PCT Formula

We are looking to release a New Revolutionary PCT formula and we are looking to do a trial run of 250 to 500 bottles, we want to gauge response. Price would be around $27.99-$32.99 depending on final costs.

This is an amazing New DSHEA compliant formula and has a myriad of benefits: very potent aromatase inhibitor, antifungal, antibacterial, hepatoprotective, and antioxidant properties. So let us know if you would be interested in a product like this from Athletix Sports
    Core Nutritionals Representative

2. Sounds great JD!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

3. Interested for sure bro!
    Subbed for more info...
    •   

4. This is an exciting release indeed. I can tell you it does as its described. My alpha test with it :feltgoodman:
    Athletix Representative
    ALL NATURAL, ALL POWERFUL!

5. Have yet to be disappointed by an athletix product!

6. My interest depends on how powerful the product is.

7. Sounds like a winner JD
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

8. With out ingredients how could anyone respond to the original post? And let me guess ursolic acid if dosed higher then the current products on the market it might be worth it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    Have yet to be disappointed by an athletix product!
    What he said ^^^
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

10. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    With out ingredients how could anyone respond to the original post? And let me guess ursolic acid if dosed higher then the current products on the market it might be worth it.
    It's not Ursolic Acid.

I can't release the ingredient yet, more info to come, but this will be a new ingredient for everyone

11. I am interested. Athletix has come out with nothing but good stuff. I am sure they will do right by the customers.

12. Bring it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. interested

14. Def interested!

15. I want to see Chinese cabbage pollen or yellow mustard plant extract put to some good use!

16. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    It's not Ursolic Acid.

I can't release the ingredient yet, more info to come, but this will be a new ingredient for everyone
    how long have you been working with this ingredient.

Isnt there a process to bring a NDI into the market if its never been used before?

17. I'm in for it, would love to add something new to the mix for PCT.

18. Sounds like something I would love to try.

19. I would give it a try also.

20. Great to see some interest

21. What's PCT?

22. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    What's PCT?
    Not sure if joking.

23. Fl3X your killing me today !
    Looks pretty interesting JD

24. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    This is an amazing New DSHEA compliant formula and has a myriad of benefits: very potent aromatase inhibitor, antifungal, antibacterial, hepatoprotective, and antioxidant properties. So let us know if you would be interested in a product like this from Athletix Sports
    How about SERM qualities? Also curious why the focus on antifungal and antibacterial. Is that an added bonus from the ingredients, or to protect the body when suppressed?

If you're bring something new and special to the OTC PCT market, I'm game

25. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    How about SERM qualities? Also curious why the focus on antifungal and antibacterial. Is that an added bonus from the ingredients, or to protect the body when suppressed?

If you're bring something new and special to the OTC PCT market, I'm game
    I don't have all that info yet, but once I get some more I'll let everyone in on it

26. You got my attention....
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

27. Very interested!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

28. In for this
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

29. Interested to hear ingredients.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

If this isn't straight tribulus, this is stupid.

Looking forward to a writeup, JD. And remember, a bowl of candy is not PCT...just sayin
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

31. What does SERM mean? SERM and pct why so many confusing things...
    I thought tribulus was a prohormone.

32. lol

33. I would like to see this too
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html

34. Most certainly interested
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8

35. Sub'd & very interested!!
    SEMPER FI!!

36. I like to see what it's all about.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

37. Ya, I've had alot of ring-worm in the past, I guess I'd be pretty interested in the antifungal properties, ; ) lol

38. sub'd for info!

39. Intrigued!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formula-X Scooper Size (If your using Formula-X please read)
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 03:01 PM
  2. Revolutionary new ingredient: Lolcat???
    By Rugger in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 07:25 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 01:39 PM