Power Chews looking for Distributers outside of the US.

Power Chews

Awards
Power Chews is looking for any information on distributors outside of the US market. We recently released our new D-Aspartic Acid tablet and we are in the process of coming out with a 92 count bottle that will feature a lower price point. Please PM me any leads or information you may have. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see you guys expanding and growing even more. The world needs to experience the taste and convenience of Powerchews! ;)

nergy

Awards
do you guys need tester outside the US as well ? I live in France.

tnsquid

tnsquid

Awards
I'm stationed outside the U.S. in Belgium and our Personnel Exchange is always looking for new products to sale in the supplement section. Their approach is simple, if it works they'll try it. If i could get some samples i can make the recomendation, never hurts to ask.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm stationed outside the U.S. in Belgium and our Personnel Exchange is always looking for new products to sale in the supplement section. Their approach is simple, if it works they'll try it. If i could get some samples i can make the recomendation, never hurts to ask.
Sounds like a nice opportunity!

Power Chews definitely work; no question about that.

And just for good measure:

:cool2:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOLOL. Cannot believe I just wasted 2 minutes of my life watching that clip - but it was pretty hysterical! :p

PowerChews: Keep up the good work. Love the BCAAS ;)

tnsquid

tnsquid

Awards
^^THIS^^ equals winning! LMAO....EPIC PROMO AWARD! Depending on how many samples i get i'm going to hand them out like hot cakes(after stashing some for no.1 of course) and let the supps speak for themselves(maybe with some verbal assistance by me)...it is a great opportunity as i can reach out in the local economy as well, i've been invited to the pro european MMA cicuit 3 times now and these guys get garbage for supps over here! shameless plug: if your in the market for a new rep, especially one overseas i would love to be part of the team!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^THIS^^ equals winning! LMAO....EPIC PROMO AWARD! Depending on how many samples i get i'm going to hand them out like hot cakes(after stashing some for no.1 of course) and let the supps speak for themselves(maybe with some verbal assistance by me)...it is a great opportunity as i can reach out in the local economy as well, i've been invited to the pro european MMA cicuit 3 times now and these guys get garbage for supps over here! shameless plug: if your in the market for a new rep, especially one overseas i would love to be part of the team!
I'll see what I can do to get you set up. Power Chews fill in a great void in the market and I could see them being very beneficial to those in MMA. Packing some in your gym bag is so much easier than worrying about powders, sometimes.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOLOL. Cannot believe I just wasted 2 minutes of my life watching that clip - but it was pretty hysterical! :p

PowerChews: Keep up the good work. Love the BCAAS ;)
Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. lol

I'm a goofy guy, but sometimes things of this nature will anger me because it's almost dumbed down. I was initially feeling that for a few seconds and then I ended up finding it pretty amusing.

BCAA chews are one of the things I'll snack on pre-bed :yumyum:

tnsquid

tnsquid

Awards
I'll see what I can do to get you set up. Power Chews fill in a great void in the market and I could see them being very beneficial to those in MMA. Packing some in your gym bag is so much easier than worrying about powders, sometimes.
Thanks i would love to be a rep for ya'll! Chewable supps are way more convenient than powders and i get so sick of taking 30 odd pills a day! looking forward to the samples so i can spread em around the gym/px and get them joints out here on the shelves.