Would you be thankful for a YEAR'S SUPPLY OF GUT HEALTH?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, I am taking it now and am impressed. This is an awesome promotion guys, well done.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw that over there, earlier. That is a really solid promo, guys.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice G-myx!! ....Will the monthly supply be delivered by Katelyn by chance? :scratchchin: Hmmm?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice G-myx!! ....Will the monthly supply be delivered by Katelyn by chance? :scratchchin: Hmmm?
We need to hang out man, get Resolve there as well, I have a feeling us TX boys would have a good old time. I might even bring MrKleen along with us!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We need to hang out man, get Resolve there as well, I have a feeling us TX boys would have a good old time. I might even bring MrKleen along with us!
No doubt! although, I imagine my wife would hang out in the corner to make sure it wasn't TOO good of time ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt! although, I imagine my wife would hang out in the corner to make sure it wasn't TOO good of time ;)
Good god, you are one of those, lol!!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna enter. Logging this product. It's great, I can finally drink protein powder without pain. Something I never could do.

B

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
sweeeeeet done!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
your entry would have to make me ball and wail like a little girl with a skinned knee... it would have to restore my faith in humanity... it would have to simultaneously tickle and tug at my heartstrings...

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I think it would be great ...my post count is way to low on this site I am sure... but if I am allowed i will give what ever info you need to apply.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your entry would have to make me ball and wail like a little girl with a skinned knee... it would have to restore my faith in humanity... it would have to simultaneously tickle and tug at my heartstrings...
Hmmm, would achieving 1 of the 3 things at least garner a thumbs up from you? I, sir, like those odds! Prepare to be bedazzled :fing02:

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be accepting entries until 12:00 p.m. tomorrow (EST) before I start forwarding them off to the rest of the team for consideration (email to Smitty[@]genomyx.com with Gut Health in the subject line)...

So there's still time to enter; who can pass up a chance to win 12 months of Gut Health?

Who?