LG releases FormX to all retailers!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNC no longer has a strangle-hold on FormX and Nutraplanet has it on sale! 29.99 for a great AI. Nutraplanet is also offering for a limited time free T-911 when you order FormX! Oh and at a full dose the bottle lasts 30 days and provides 1.5g of DAA.

[h=2]
formx.jpg
The Strongest Aromatase Inhibitor EVER in LG Sciences Form-X[/h]2-phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one is the most potent aromatase inhibitor brought to market!

Form-X: Even more potent than 6-OXO and ATD!

If you are looking for a true replacement for ATD and 6-OXO based products, look no further than LG Sciences Form-X. A perfect blend of a potent aromatase inhibitor, d-aspartic acid, ginger extract and phellodendron gives you xeno-estrogen stopping power that in unmatched in the industry.

How is Form-X stronger than ATD or 6-OXO? By looking at the IC50 value!

IC50 is the concentration at which a drug or compound inhibits 50% of a given biological process or activity.

How 2-phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one is an aromatase inhibitor?

2-phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one has been shown to be inhibitors to cytochrome P450 19A1 (aka estrogen synthetase or, more simply, aromatase). One study by Kellis and Vickery showed through spectral changes, that 2-phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one displaces androstenedione and testosterone, inhibiting their conversion to estrone and estradiol, respectively.

What is the IC50 of 2-phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one to aromatase?

Kellis and Vickery's data indicated for a 40nM concentration of androstenedione, 50% were inhibited by using 0.8μM solution of 2-phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one. The IC50 value for testosterone inhibition was 0.6μM for 80nM of testosterone. This was the lowest IC50 value (most active) of all the compounds tested in the study, and indicates the strongest known non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor. 2- phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one is approximately 10 times more potent than aminoglutethimide. This value is more potent than both 6-OXO and ATD in similar studies.

How does the IC50 in Form-X compare to 6-OXO and ATD?

In similar studies the IC50 values of ATD and 6-OXO were much higher meaning it takes more ATD and 6-OXO to stop aromatase.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
looks like a powerful product... veeeery interesting

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited to try it, i have 2 bottles in my stash just waiting to be used. We only have minor feedback so far from loggers, and i can't wait to see what type of stacks we can get this in to. Should be plenty of combinations for FormX to excel in.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THis has been out for a little while, anyone try using it?

Looking for a suicidal AI, but I dont want to risk a PCT cycle going bad if this stuff isn't really as STRONG as 6bromo or ATD....

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
What is the bioavailability of 2-phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one?

Last edited:
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll ask the boss man and get back to ya on that.
Thanks too. I would think this would answer my question on strength of it as well. Though I guess I could just run it. Though T911 is a supp I hate taking. Taste just kills me.

Bryanz47

Awards
LG is coming up with a "black "line that's stronger and better.
... hoping you guys produce a new natadrol black version that's atleast 50% better than original ..... you have to dose 8-10 caps to see the gains and hardness ..... good product overall just wished it was stronger and had more novel ingredients

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool, appreciate it. That price on the bundle is an awesome deal.
Thanks too. I would think this would answer my question on strength of it as well. Though I guess I could just run it. Though T911 is a supp I hate taking. Taste just kills me.
Ya we should be able to adequately answer both your questions, and i've messaged for backup :)
And ya Mat, i like t-911 but the delivery method is a pain lol.

LG is coming up with a "black "line that's stronger and better.
... hoping you guys produce a new natadrol black version that's atleast 50% better than original ..... you have to dose 8-10 caps to see the gains and hardness ..... good product overall just wished it was stronger and had more novel ingredients
It seems so far so good. The feedback on M1-D Black has been great, the feedback on Rezolution has been great as well. I wish i had more of a chance to get the word out about Rezolution in particular, the stim and appetite suppression effects are seriously top notch. As far as Natadrol goes, i haven't heard any plans to revamp. I completely agree that it is a great product when dosed heavily, and up until now it's been pretty cost innefective to do that. Now that you can buy bottles for like 17 bucks it's not too bad to buy 3 bottles and dose 10 caps a day for the awesomeness.

We do have 1 more product in the near future, and once the kinks get sorted out i will hopefully be able to announce that asap. I'm really looking foreward to the new stuff to come!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
curious, Is the AI active in this the same that is/was in Formadrol? This is it's replacement product, yes?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
curious, Is the AI active in this the same that is/was in Formadrol? This is it's replacement product, yes?
A replacement, yes. 2-phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one is still in there as a competitive AI and phellodendron has been added as an estrogen receptor modulator. I remember seeing a study that compared the overall anti-estrogenic effect of the same extract of phellodendron that is in Form-X to that of a pharmaceutical anti-estrogen...Letro I think it was. A bit foggy on the details on that one...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright i have a few answers.

As far as the 2-phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one bioavailability, it's low. I can't give an exact number, but you really need the full or over the full dose to reap the rewards. As you can see, it's only dosed at 10mg per capsule. On paper, the added ingredients in FormX through the prop blend should enhance the uptake. Oh and this is a competitive inhibitor, not suicide. We have a study that showed the phellodendron to be stronger than letro, which is pretty awesome.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The same Letro that can aid in reversing pre existing gyno..? Ooooh buddy!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm so as a competitive inhibitor we would still need some sort of PCT off of it IF we use it in PCT off of a stronger hormone with SERM usage?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Alright i have a few answers.

As far as the 2-phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one bioavailability, it's low. I can't give an exact number, but you really need the full or over the full dose to reap the rewards. As you can see, it's only dosed at 10mg per capsule. On paper, the added ingredients in FormX through the prop blend should enhance the uptake. Oh and this is a competitive inhibitor, not suicide. We have a study that showed the phellodendron to be stronger than letro, which is pretty awesome.
Thanks for finding out

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm so as a competitive inhibitor we would still need some sort of PCT off of it IF we use it in PCT off of a stronger hormone with SERM usage?
I think it really depends on what we are using it as a PCT for.

passenger

Awards
A replacement, yes. 2-phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one is still in there as a competitive AI and phellodendron has been added as an estrogen receptor modulator. I remember seeing a study that compared the overall anti-estrogenic effect of the same extract of phellodendron that is in Form-X to that of a pharmaceutical anti-estrogen...Letro I think it was. A bit foggy on the details on that one...
Phellodendron is being compared to Letro and also tamoxifen. Does it have both SERM and AI properties?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure if it has any direct effect on aromatase. The paper was comparing simply the overall anti-estrogenic effect, if that makes sense.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It looks like it 500mg of DAA in 1 cap?
So if you take 6 caps you that will get you your 3G of DAA but also only at a 15 day supply... I hear they compare this stuff to nolva & letro as well...
So you need two bottles, looks like the same could be said for FinaFlex Black PCT....

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes at full dose it is a 15 day supply. The big DAA study used 3g, but according to Eric that may be quite a bit more than what is actually required. How many bottles you'll need and the dose you use will definitely vary on what you are using it to recover from...our M1D Black loggers used only 1 bottle.