Be the first to try I-Force Nutrition Hemavol WATERMELON!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Be the first to try I-Force Nutrition Hemavol WATERMELON!!!





    +


    THIS IS M REVIEW!

    REVIEW BY CRITICALBENCH




    I just received my I-Force Nutrition Hemavol Watermelon samples from headquarters to test out! I used it today, about 2 hours ago before my tricep and shoulder workout! I took it 30 minutes pre-workout. Here were my initial thoughts with 2 scoops and 16oz water,

    Mixability: Mixes fine, no issues at all although I always swirl the water around when I get towards the end to make sure I don't miss anything; flavor is not grainy at all.

    Smell: The powder alone really doesn't have a strong smell. I always thought the lemon did, I could smell it right when I open it, but this wasn't like that. Even when mixed, it didn't have a strong smell which personally, I prefer.

    Taste: Taste was AMAZING, not lying. Just like the lemon version was awesome, this is even better IMO. The flavor is nothing like watermelon xtend, far different. Much lighter and sweet, but not overwhelming. If someone didn't tell me the flavor, I don't think I would think watermelon first. I taste the watermelon, but it doesn't stand out as the only flavor. I can't quite grasp what I taste, but there is something else there as well, something good that gives it an extra kick!

    Effectiveness: Need I say more! It works just as good as the previous version! There were no updates made, nothing was taken away. It's the exact same formula!

    OVERALL: Must try IMO, def will be worth the money as most people who already tried hemavol know!

    WE WANT YOURS!
    *I-Force Nutrition is looking for 5 members of Anabolic Minds to log and try out the new WATERMELON FLAVOR!
    *To qualify, post a picture of anything involving watermelon!
    Open to US Resident Only

    When we have 5 people we want, the contest will end!








  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Great opportunity, here. I very much enjoyed my sample of Hemavol. Great pre-workout for someone staying away from stims.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  3. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    +

    THIS IS M REVIEW!

    REVIEW BY CRITICALBENCH


    I just received my I-Force Nutrition Hemavol Watermelon samples from headquarters to test out! I used it today, about 2 hours ago before my tricep and shoulder workout! I took it 30 minutes pre-workout. Here were my initial thoughts with 2 scoops and 16oz water,

    Mixability: Mixes fine, no issues at all although I always swirl the water around when I get towards the end to make sure I don't miss anything; flavor is not grainy at all.

    Smell: The powder alone really doesn't have a strong smell. I always thought the lemon did, I could smell it right when I open it, but this wasn't like that. Even when mixed, it didn't have a strong smell which personally, I prefer.

    Taste: Taste was AMAZING, not lying. Just like the lemon version was awesome, this is even better IMO. The flavor is nothing like watermelon xtend, far different. Much lighter and sweet, but not overwhelming. If someone didn't tell me the flavor, I don't think I would think watermelon first. I taste the watermelon, but it doesn't stand out as the only flavor. I can't quite grasp what I taste, but there is something else there as well, something good that gives it an extra kick!

    Effectiveness: Need I say more! It works just as good as the previous version! There were no updates made, nothing was taken away. It's the exact same formula!

    OVERALL: Must try IMO, def will be worth the money as most people who already tried hemavol know!

    WE WANT YOURS!
    *I-Force Nutrition is looking for 5 members of Anabolic Minds to log and try out the new WATERMELON FLAVOR!
    *To qualify, post a picture of anything involving watermelon!
    Open to US Resident Only

    When we have 5 people we want, the contest will end!



    Will post picture of Vaughn later


    •   
       


  4. Name:  melonbskt2sbs.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  31.5 KB

    Where I'll hide mine, lol.

  5. watermelon hemavol is tasty stuff guys, get in on this
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com



  6. Mmmmmm.... Watermelons!


    I LOVE ME SOME HEMAVOL!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN View Post


    Mmmmmm.... Watermelons!


    I LOVE ME SOME HEMAVOL!
    Dat watermelon.

  8. Name:  image-2563935402.png
Views: 178
Size:  410.5 KB

    So cool!!
    I pick things up... and i put em down...

  9. Brb...looking for a watermelon pix

  10. looking good guys! keep em coming

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN View Post


    Mmmmmm.... Watermelons!


    I LOVE ME SOME HEMAVOL!
    More of this!


  12. dang....my post count is too low...cant post my pix....
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I felt that the thread needed this:











    and then, this came up in the same search result, so it seemed slightly more appropriate lol:

    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  14. Name:  watermelon-tits[1].jpg
Views: 192
Size:  27.4 KB

    I love B@@BIES
    Some people dream of success, while other's wake up and work for it!

  15. I mean watermelon
    Some people dream of success, while other's wake up and work for it!

  16. Name:  watermelon.png
Views: 237
Size:  499.6 KB
    "Crush the weights with Hemavol"

    But haha I was looking into a new pre-workout for great pumps, and I would love to log Hemavol Watermelon if you allow me to have the opportunity! Lemme know if you have any questions

  17. Just for the inside joke on bb.com with ya, VT




    No, but, seriously:


  18. Would love to try this flavor, I dig hemavol! Citrulline malate should make for a very tart and tasty watermelon!




  19. "The only way to achieve your goals is to bite off more than you can chew, and fu©kin chew it!"
    — Mickey Mouse

  20. NICE!!!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  21. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    *I-Force Nutrition is looking for 5 members of Anabolic Minds to log and try out the new WATERMELON FLAVOR!
    *To qualify, post a picture of anything involving watermelon!
    Open to US Resident Only

    When we have 5 people we want, the contest will end!








    watermelon flavor never looked so beautiful...


  22. Want some hemavol!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "The only way to achieve your goals is to bite off more than you can chew, and fu©kin chew it!"
    — Mickey Mouse

  23. bumps!
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  24. I know I've already posted my entry, but heres a couple more...









  25. Is there an entry limit on this?
    "The only way to achieve your goals is to bite off more than you can chew, and fu©kin chew it!"
    — Mickey Mouse

  26. I use to love this stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "The only way to achieve your goals is to bite off more than you can chew, and fu©kin chew it!"
    — Mickey Mouse

  27. Name:  1254014.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  11.6 KBName:  216863384_1681c2cc59.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  195.8 KB
    watermelon at your service guys....

    BTW got these from Google by entering Naked watermelon... HOW THE hell do full nudes make it to Google on your first shot? im worried about my kid now Grrrr.... anywho for us men there are a few nice PAIR out there....
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  28. Name:  DrawPlate.png
Views: 111
Size:  220.7 KB
    Some people dream of success, while other's wake up and work for it!

  29. I will be entering later. Looks great and interested in the new flavor.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by pnut143 View Post
    Name:  watermelon.png
Views: 237
Size:  499.6 KB
    "Crush the weights with Hemavol"

    But haha I was looking into a new pre-workout for great pumps, and I would love to log Hemavol Watermelon if you allow me to have the opportunity! Lemme know if you have any questions

    You put WAY to much thought and effort into it bro

    Mike

  31. Cant talk about watermelons without this guy!
    Name:  gallaghersmash.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  87.5 KB
    Name:  redwatermelon.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  108.8 KB



  32. sounds delicious and i love hema, i am very interested log op
    Last edited by rochabp; 11-06-2011 at 10:39 AM.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  33. I'd love to log meh some watermelon!

    Name:  3558-free-watermelon.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  11.1 KBName:  funny-cute-parrot-sleeping-watermelon.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  69.8 KB

  34. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post


    sounds delicious and i love hema, i am very interested log op

    hahahah that had to hurt
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 162
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 04:51 AM
  2. iForce Nutrition - Lemon Drop HemaVol is COMING VERY SOON!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 01:31 AM
  3. i Force Nutrition – Hemavol Review
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 12:07 PM
Log in
Log in