Athletix Girls, if you GOT GAME, then this is the PROMO for YOU!!!

Page 4 of 22 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Marms is pimpin!
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I got one but the name is backwards lol
    Where's the SNS love brah?
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Where's the SNS love brah?
    I should have the one that writes backwards do SNS it would still be legible hahaha

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Where's the SNS love brah?
    Well it is the Athletix Girls thread lol. I'd like to see that triple Athletix/PES/SNS picture tho!

    Or some twins
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Well it is the Athletix Girls thread lol. I'd like to see that triple Athletix/PES/SNS picture tho!

    Or some twins
    Agree, what the hell happened to the guy with twins on Thursday?? All talk I assume.....
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Agree, what the hell happened to the guy with twins on Thursday?? All talk I assume.....
    Ya where the twins at

    HEY IM GONNA SEE THEM TONIGHT LOL

  7. Nice Marms! Already got 4 in! Did you wanna cash in for 2 products? or did you want to keep adding more up until you get 8 you pimp lol. Also the twin and triple girl picture is still up for grabs
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nice Marms! Already got 4 in! Did you wanna cash in for 2 products? or did you want to keep adding more up until you get 8 you pimp lol. Also the twin and triple girl picture is still up for grabs

  9. Not as good as yours but here's my first one... Working on 2-3 more .

    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Name:  untitled2.png
Views: 266
Size:  95.0 KB
    those looks familiar...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    those looks familiar...
    haha they do but they are not

  12. their about the same size as my girl haha

  13. Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    their about the same size as my girl haha
    No your girl is way bigger these aint that big they just look it for some reason.

  14. man, that first post is impressive

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Name:  untitled.png
Views: 249
Size:  594.8 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Not as good as yours but here's my first one... Working on 2-3 more .

    Damn you guys are good
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  16. We shall see if I can get 2 more...
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  17. How does marms get all of these? lol
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    How does marms get all of these? lol
    I think he is running a sex slave operation in IL...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    I think he is running a sex slave operation in IL...
    I new it!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  20. [QUOTE=nattydisaster;3085635]How does marms get all of these? lol[/QUOTE

    Like the title says !!
    IF U GOT GAME
    that = I GOT GAME LMAO

  21. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    I think he is running a sex slave operation in IL...
    Please dont let everyone know
    Send me a pm for prices and options!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Please dont let everyone know
    Send me a pm for prices and options!
    Kind of a Coincidence, but I just watched the movie Taken last night lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. pretty good movie!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    Kind of a Coincidence, but I just watched the movie Taken last night lol
    "good luck"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Kind of a Coincidence, but I just watched the movie Taken last night lol
    Tha is the most messed up movie EVER!!! Makes you think twice about everything !
    P.S u get a discount price list.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    "good luck"
    ahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Tha is the most messed up movie EVER!!! Makes you think twice about everything !
    P.S u get a discount price list.
    I want the first one that looks like she lives in the moutains lol. How many tubs of Formula-X is it gonna take for a trade? lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  27. I want the first one that looks like she lives in the moutains lol. How many tubs of Formula-X is it gonna take for a trade? lol[/QUOTE]

    For the mountains or the girl ?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I want the first one that looks like she lives in the moutains lol. How many tubs of Formula-X is it gonna take for a trade? lol
    For the mountains or the girl ?[/QUOTE]

    Both lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletix Sports Promo Thread
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-26-2014, 07:43 AM
  2. Athletix Halloween Promo-BOWL OF CANDY! (Win FREE Formula-X)
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 08:23 AM
  3. Athletix Sports Division 1, Canadian Promo!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 06:19 PM
Log in
Log in