Athletix Girls, if you GOT GAME, then this is the PROMO for YOU!!!

Page 17 of 27 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    We want the thong! We want the thong
    Wouldn't mind seeing tuton's lady in a thong... :-). Think we only had upper shots right? Just saying...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Wouldn't mind seeing tuton's lady in a thong... :-). Think we only had upper shots right? Just saying...
    Very true......
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  3. My ex X-D thought I'd share with the bros Lmao
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    My ex X-D thought I'd share with the bros Lmao


    NICE! You should totally talk her into doing the Athletix Girl thing
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. Lol totally would if her and I were still close she's off in coast guard. I'll ask Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Chicks with tattoos. More!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lol totally would if her and I were still close she's off in coast guard. I'll ask Haha
    I wish you good luck
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. I mean I've got an archive of pics of girls I've dated and/or slept with but most not appropriate on here Lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I mean I've got an archive of pics of girls I've dated and/or slept with but most not appropriate on here Lmao
    PM to everyone in this thread.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I mean I've got an archive of pics of girls I've dated and/or slept with but most not appropriate on here Lmao
    If you can get 3 different girls to do the Athletix theme we will give you a free product! That goes for everyone, this thing is still on!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Hmm I might ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Well played, Airborne. Attractive girl.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Well played, Airborne. Attractive girl.
    Thanks brother lol I'm hitting all the cute women that I know up in my phone
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Thanks brother lol I'm hitting all the cute women that I know up in my phone

    Do you need my email addy to send me your archive ? lmao
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  15. Lol I got some pics!!! Lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Do you need my email addy to send me your archive ? lmao
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. Stripper from U of O I was digging out lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    If you can get 3 different girls to do the Athletix theme we will give you a free product! That goes for everyone, this thing is still on!
    Can it be 3 girls in one pic and what happen if someone gets like 10 girls in a super sexy pic....?! I am going to try this. lol

  19. Another ex... Lol just thought I'd share. Tryin the Athletix thing but being married now with a pregnant wife due any day now and the reasons y the girls are exes lol its hard
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Another ex... Lol just thought I'd share. Tryin the Athletix thing but being married now with a pregnant wife due any day now and the reasons y the girls are exes lol its hard
    No excuses lol
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  21. Lol don't like makin them. I could have my preg wife take one with a preg belly. My son just chillin
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lol don't like makin them. I could have my preg wife take one with a preg belly. My son just chillin
    I'd dig that.

  23. HOT DAMN!!! You need to go get these girls to do this promo!

    We may have found another pimp this month aha, Marms still holds the title for most girls entered, would love to see someone try and beat him
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kaikara

    I'd dig that.
    LMAO preg women are beautiful man
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    HOT DAMN!!! You need to go get these girls to do this promo!

    We may have found another pimp this month aha, Marms still holds the title for most girls entered, would love to see someone try and beat him
    Most girls with Athletix?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletix Sports Promo Thread
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-26-2014, 08:43 AM
  2. Athletix Halloween Promo-BOWL OF CANDY! (Win FREE Formula-X)
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 09:23 AM
  3. Athletix Sports Division 1, Canadian Promo!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 07:19 PM
Log in
Log in