Athletix Girls, if you GOT GAME, then this is the PROMO for YOU!!!

Page 12 of 22 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I dont know I have failed all of us and im sorry
    I have faith in you!
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Fixed
    I failed Ill give it another shot.
    •   
       


  3. We need a Tuton update!! Need more pics!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    We need a Tuton update!! Need more pics!!
    Valentines Day theme!

    lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. hahaha Ill let her know there are requests!
    Someone once told me the definition of Hell.
    The last day you have on Earth, the person you BECAME......Will meet the person you could have BECOME
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post
    hahaha Ill let her know there are LOTS OF requests!
    Fixed
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Fixed
    ahahaha you have good taste in women
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Wow. I haven't checked this thread in a bit... glad I came back.

  9. I am pleasantly addicted to this thread.

  10. My buddy says he is going to get his wife to do one next week
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    My buddy says he is going to get his wife to do one next week
    And by your buddy you mean yours And by next week you mean now.

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    Someone once told me the definition of Hell.
    The last day you have on Earth, the person you BECAME......Will meet the person you could have BECOME

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post
    And by your buddy you mean yours And by next week you mean now.

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    ahaha I don't be thinking so! lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  13. I'm in...I have a few ideas.

    Not sure if any will give in, but let me use some persuasion...
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    I'm in...I have a few ideas.

    Not sure if any will give in, but let me use some chloroform...
    I don't see that not working
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I don't see that not working
    YES IT WILL!!!

    I still owe you a PM btw.

    I know you have some scans on Monday, good luck to you brother. I'm still reading that log as well!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    I'm in...I have a few ideas.

    Not sure if any will give in, but let me use some persuasion...
    Hows that going
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    Hows that going
    Working on it..
    I hope this runs till the summer..
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Working on it..
    I hope this runs till the summer..
    Yeah this promo is a keeper, should be on for a long time
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yeah this promo is a keeper, should be on for a long time
    Jd if you keep this going till summer im just going to the pool with a MARKER lol
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  20. We seriously need to get more pics in here. I have been off and ON sick for more than a month. I need a pick me up haha.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Jd if you keep this going till summer im just going to the pool with a MARKER lol
    I want to see that LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    We seriously need to get more pics in here. I have been off and ON sick for more than a month. I need a pick me up haha.
    AGREED T.O.M.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  22. This is still one of my favorite threads haha. Found myself randomly coming here only to have my wife come in and look over my shoulder. "I'm working honey....it's work I swear..."
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    This is still one of my favorite threads haha. Found myself randomly coming here only to have my wife come in and look over my shoulder. "I'm working honey....it's work I swear..."
    So what you're saying is we need more photos courtesy of tuton...

    I agree.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  24. my. dear. lord. i mean, i love my gf and all, but hot damn you fellas have ridiculously hot girlfriends.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    my. dear. lord. i mean, i love my gf and all, but hot damn you fellas have ridiculously hot girlfriends.
    Agreed lol


    I think it's time for someone to post another hot Athletix Girl
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG View Post
    She is currently taking D1.

    Post Up your Athletix Stash! (PROMO) Win a FREE Athletix Product!

    You may want to enter this Your first Athletix Girls entry had a mountain of Athletix Supplements lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  27. What the f*** this is the best thread ever...
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    What the f*** this is the best thread ever...
    Yes it is.

    Gotta get some new girls up in here This promo is still going on
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    What the f*** this is the best thread ever...
    Yeah many others have tried this and failed but I am glad to see people participating in this!
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  30. Something tells me another entry will be up soon
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletix Sports Promo Thread
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-26-2014, 08:43 AM
  2. Athletix Halloween Promo-BOWL OF CANDY! (Win FREE Formula-X)
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 09:23 AM
  3. Athletix Sports Division 1, Canadian Promo!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 07:19 PM
Log in
Log in