Athletix Girls, if you GOT GAME, then this is the PROMO for YOU!!!

Page 10 of 17 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. I thought I might ought to go ahead and throw one out there. I'll get one with product in it tomorrow, I hope
    Name:  hell yes.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  53.3 KB


  2. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg
    I thought I might ought to go ahead and throw one out there. I'll get one with product in it tomorrow, I hope
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=54 614"/>
    That Is definitely not a stanky leg!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  3. Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  4. bump for that pic up there lol


    Someone needs to get a bottle of Licogenix in a pic
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    bump for that pic up there lol


    Someone needs to get a bottle of Licogenix in a pic

    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg
    I thought I might ought to go ahead and throw one out there. I'll get one with product in it tomorrow, I hope
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=54 614"/>
    Ok, I pressed my luck a little too far. I asked if she would wear a thong and let me lay my bottle of division between her cheeks and take a shot like that. That was fine. It was when I asked her if I could slap her on the @$$ and make a red hand print that it went bad. I'm gonna regroup and try again tonight.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Ok, I pressed my luck a little too far. I asked if she would wear a thong and let me lay my bottle of division between her cheeks and take a shot like that. That was fine. It was when I asked her if I could slap her on the @$$ and make a red hand print that it went bad. I'm gonna regroup and try again tonight.
    lmao
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I've decided that I'm just going to neg tuton once every day until he gets another picture up on here...

    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I've decided that I'm just going to neg tuton once every day until he gets another picture up on here...

    once he gets into the red he will learn! lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg

    Ok, I pressed my luck a little too far. I asked if she would wear a thong and let me lay my bottle of division between her cheeks and take a shot like that. That was fine. It was when I asked her if I could slap her on the @$$ and make a red hand print that it went bad. I'm gonna regroup and try again tonight.
    LMAO!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Ok, I pressed my luck a little too far. I asked if she would wear a thong and let me lay my bottle of division between her cheeks and take a shot like that. That was fine. It was when I asked her if I could slap her on the @$$ and make a red hand print that it went bad. I'm gonna regroup and try again tonight.

    LMAO! I missed reading this last time I was in this thread ahaha, too funny.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. Crap dont know how I missed this. My girl can do some neat tricks lol shhh
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  13. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Crap dont know how I missed this. My girl can do some neat tricks lol shhh
    Prove it!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    Prove it!
    x2

    I'd love to see that Tom! lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. Bump! promo still going on!!!!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  16. Got my shots. I'll upload Saturday night.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Got my shots. I'll upload Saturday night.
    Upload now!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Got my shots. I'll upload Saturday night.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. I love how this promo keeps coming back
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  20. Used my lico in it too
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I love how this promo keeps coming back
    I'm working hard to get some pics, hard when your married to not come off as a perv lmao. I got one girl who will do it, hopefully I can get another 2 im talking too.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    I'm working hard to get some pics, hard when your married to not come off as a perv lmao. I got one girl who will do it, hopefully I can get another 2 im talking too.
    It's not the perv part that limits me...it's the wife part! LOL

  23. Looks like im getting a few, hopefully by tonight
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    It's not the perv part that limits me...it's the wife part! LOL
    Thats what I ment and them knowing I have a wife is harder lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    Thats what I ment and them knowing I have a wife is harder lol
    I don't think them knowing would stop it. It would be the fear (mine) of getting my ass handed to me by the wife. Lol

  26. BOOM!!!!!!!!!


    Name:  Yess.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  39.3 KB

  27. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    BOOM!!!!!!!!!


    Name:  Yess.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  39.3 KB
    HELL YES!!! you and your GF rock!

    You should totally post that in your log too lol. Awesome pic!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    BOOM!!!!!!!!!


    Name:  Yess.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  39.3 KB
    Not a thong as promised...... but still awesome! Lucky dude!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Not a thong as promised...... but still awesome! Lucky dude!
    Sorry bro. She shifted gears on me a little. If she would've, I would've.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    BOOM!!!!!!!!!


    Name:  Yess.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  39.3 KB
    For some reason your bottle looks better than mine ? cant figure it out ?
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  31. Thong would have been epic
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  32. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Thong would have been epic
    Maybe she'll be game after she runs her dcp for a few weeks. I don't think she has any worries, personally.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Maybe she'll be game after she runs her dcp for a few weeks. I don't think she has any worries, personally.
    Yeah I think everyone in this thread can agree on that, she has no worries
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  34. Well at least I'll finally have some other girl to dream about instead of JD's girl!! lol JK guys my girl rocks too.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  35. I think tutons girl left him ?? where has he been ??
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I think tutons girl left him ?? where has he been ??

    aha Tutons done his part bringing in some awesome pics, time for some new guys to post some pics and get in on this promo
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  37. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    We want the thong! We want the thong!

    We want the thong! We want the thong lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  38. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    We want the thong! We want the thong lol
    Lmao I see what you did there..... :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  39. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    We want the thong! We want the thong lol


    We want the thong! We want the thong
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  40. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Lmao I see what you did there..... :-)
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletix Sports Promo Thread
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-26-2014, 07:43 AM
  2. Athletix Halloween Promo-BOWL OF CANDY! (Win FREE Formula-X)
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 08:23 AM
  3. Athletix Sports Division 1, Canadian Promo!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 06:19 PM
Log in
Log in