HUGE BPS Halloween Sale - Prices so low they are scary!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No sugar coating, $19.99 for EndoSurge and Combustion on the BPS site guys. Here are the links for each and please note, stock on BPS EndoSurge is low so get on this before it sells out.

BulkPerformanceSolutions
Combustion

Combustion is a carefully formulated synergistic fat burner that will give almost immediate thermogenic effects. We have used four powerful ingredients at their perfect doses that all work together. One bottle provides a full month supply of this powerful product.
Rauwolscine
Rauwolscine, also known as alpha-yohimbine, is an extremely superior form of yohimbine. Old yohimbine used to give people terrible anxiety, jitters, increased BP, etc. The stuff is just plain nasty. But with a slight chemical change, alpha-yohimbine is an extreme fat burner with far less side effects compared to regular yohimbine. In fact, many people do not get any negative effects from this ingredient.
This ingredient is special because it can turn off a receptor that when on, actually works to store fat on your body. Turning off this fat storing mechanism isn’t all though. This ingredient now allows the fat burning effects of the other ingredients of this formula to be more powerful.
The Science:
Rauwsolcine HCl is a selective alpha 2-adrenergic antagonist. Alpha 2 receptors are prevalent in the midsection, lower back, and chest. It is also a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, which can decrease heart rate and blood pressure, as well as increase sense of well being. This is why Combustion should not be used with any form of antidepressant.
1,3-dimethylamylamine
This ingredient has the ability to mimic and upregulate norepinephrine in the body. With this powerful stimulant, your body can direct fat burning mechanisms towards the turned off receptors from Rauwolscine HCl, as well as increase your energy and metabolic rate.
Caffeine
Lets face it…caffeine works. Numerous studies show its ability to increase energy expenditure, increase metabolic rate, increase lipolysis, etc. We did not put caffeine in this formula just because it’s a good stimulant, but because it ads synergy to the formula. Taking caffeine in combination to the other ingredients of Combustion are going to make each ingredient more powerful themselves!
Piperine
This ingredient is the whipped cream of the formula. One problem many people face when taking stimulant products is poor absorption. Piperine will increase the bioavailablilty of these ingredients, since it has been shown to prevent the breakdown of monoamines.
Calcium Carbonate
The cherry on top. Instead of using some useless form of magnesium or silicon to fill the empty space of Combustion capsules, we decided to make one more addition to the formula – calcium carbonate. Amines, like the ingredients in Combustion, have shown worse absorption when the pH of the stomach is too acidic. Calcium carbonate is a buffer that will increase the pH of the stomach (this making it less acidic) temporarily to increase the absorption of Combustion. It is the common ingredient in all of the antacid products you buy at the store. Nothing more, nothing less, just good formulation.

We have tested all of these ingredients by themselves, and in many different ratios of doses. We have found the formula of Combustion is the perfect balance.

Supplement Facts:
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 90
Amount per serving %DV
Rauwolscine (Rauwolscine HCL) 6mg *
Caffeine 100mg *
1,3dimethylamylamine 25mg *
Black Pepper Extract (standardized to 20% Piperine) 50mg *

*Daily Value not Established

Directions:
To assess tolerance, start by taking 1 capsule before breakfast and 1 capsule six to eight hours later. Once tolerance is determined, take 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach before breakfast and an additional 1 capsule six to eight hours later on an empty stomach, if needed. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE PRODUCT FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 3 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.

BulkPerformanceSolutions

EndoSurge

Increase Free Testosterone – Check
Free testosterone is the most important form of testosterone in the body. Testosterone can exist as free testosterone, the bioavailable and “useful” form for the body, as well as bound testosterone. One of these forms of bound testosterone is bound to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). When testosterone is bound to SHBG it can not be used by the body like unbound or free testosterone. It is essentially inactive. So even though your body may produce more testosterone on testosterone boosters it is important that FREE testosterone is increasing and available to be used by your body.
When it comes to increasing free testosterone there is only one ingredient that has been used over and over successfully – nettle root extract. This ingredient has the ability to bind to SHBG itself causing less testosterone to bind. The result? More testosterone left as FREE unbound testosterone in the body.
Our stinging nettle root extract is a high yield for 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, the most active compound in nettle root. We offer a full ~1600 mg maximum dose of this ingredient at a month supply in every bottle!
Increase Total Testosterone – Check
So now you know how important free testosterone is and you know that EndoSruge will be working to free up more of your total testosterone into free testosterone. But now let’s make it even better. By increasing total testosterone there is more testosterone available in the body to be freed up by the process above.
EndoSurge contains Mucuna Pruriens, a proven and well research ingredient extracted for natural L-Dopa. While L-dopa has a number of powerful benefits itself it is important that both a high extract and low extract of MP is used. The high extract closely targets certain physiological effects in the body, while the lower extract more closely targets others and allows for better bioavailability of the higher extract. To get around these differences and to maximize all of the benefits of MP we used both.
MP has the ability to increase the body’s level of LH (luteinizing hormone). This hormone signals for the Leydig cells to produce more testosterone. More LH = more testosterone.
Increase HGH – Check
L-dopa, the key extract in Mucuna Pruriens, has been shown to increase HGH levels. We all know the importance of HGH not only in bodybuilding but for many anti aging benefits. This is again when having a mixture of both MP extracts is important. The high yield extract is important for targeting an increase in HGH, and coupled with the lower yield extract it actually makes the high yield more bioavailable!
Decrease Prolactin – Check
No man likes prolactin. Prolactin is the libido killer. After an orgasm prolactin levels sky-rocket, immediately killing libido. Having high circulating prolactin levels throughout the day will decrease your prolactin as well. On top of that, popular supplement ingredients like DAA have been shown to increase prolactin production.
If you like having a libido, prolactin needs to be down! Lucky for you through the combination of MP extracts in EndoSurge your prolactin will stay DOWN and your libido UP.
Increase Libido – check
EndoSurge will undoubtedly increase ones libido. Through the combined pathways of increasing both free and total testosterone on top of decreasing prolactin, the combination of pathways is a force to be reckoned with!
No Propriety Blend – Check
Don’t bother with being unsure if you are getting enough of the essential ingredients in a formula. Taking a fraction of the amount of these ingredients is not going to give true results. You need the full and optimal dose. EndoSurge does not hide itself.
Month Supply – Check
You got it – 2 capsules 3 times per day, delivers the maximum and full dose of the powerful ingredients of this formula.
The supplement industry is full of testosterone boosters. Some contain magical ingredients and some contain huge blends of ingredients at undetermined amounts.
At BPS we aren’t trying to reinvent the wheel. We are just here to put the parts together right.
STACKS
While EndoSurge is an extremely powerful and versatile testosterone booster on its own we know people love to stack. So we decided to lay out what we felt was the best guidelines for stacking and give our two most highly suggested stacks.
Stack Rules:
1) Do not stack EndoSurge with any other product containing Nettle Root Extract
2) Do not stack EndoSurge with any other product containing Mucuna Pruriens
3) All test booster that abide by 1 and 2 can be stacked with EndoSurge
Endo Surge contains enough of these two ingredients. There is no need to stack or supply the body with any more.
Stack 1: EndoSurge + DAA
DAA has been shown to increase levels of total testosterone. Anything that increases total testosterone can be made better in combination with EndoSurge’s ability to free up testosterone levels. Also, DAA has been shown to increase levels of prolactin which in some has caused a decrease in libido despite their increase in testosterone. To combat this people take a prolactin reducer like Mucuna Pruriens, which EndoSurge is full of!
2 caps EndoSurge 3x per day + 3g DAA per day
Stack 2: EndoSurge + Erase
EndoSurge hits all of the positive anabolic pathways except two. You can hit EVERY pathway with this stack. Increasing testosterone levels will increase estrogen levels too. Testosterone converts to estrogen in the body, there is no way around it, UNLESS you use Erase in combination. By adding Erase with EndoSurge you now add the effects of decreasing estrogen, increasing more testosterone, and reducing cortisol. Keep more of your new testosterone as testosterone!

EndoSurge Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per container: 90
Amount per serving %DV
Wide Spectrum Stinging nettle root
Extract for 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 533mg **
Mucuna pruriens 75% L-Dopa 83mg **
Mucuna pruriens 25% L-Dopa 100mg **

**Daily Vaule Not establishedOther ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Gelatin, FD&C Red #3, Yellow#6
Directions: As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules three times daily with or without food. Take the third dose before bed. This product may be used for 8 weeks straight, followed by a subsequent 4 week break.
Warning:Consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly, under the age of 21, chronically ill, have difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicine, including but not limited to antidepressants (such as MAO inhibitors), allergy medications, and medications for high blood pressure or other cardiovascular conditions. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Adminstration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or preven any disease. Individual results may vary.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$20 Endosurge?? :eek:

:scratchchin:
Not much left either, if you want to grab one I suggest you do it now. Combustion is awesome pre-workout or as a thermo, don't forget that. Simple, effective, properly dosed and no prop blends, a bottle full of win!

Reactions: BPS

Flabby

Awards
Doh, just bought 5 bottles (3 endosurge, 2 combustion) at full price a few days ago. Still worth it, though, and i should note that shipping was lightning quick. :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I just tried getting some and it says OOS :(

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Sick prices on legit supps, enjoying Endosurge thus far!

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Doh, just bought 5 bottles (3 endosurge, 2 combustion) at full price a few days ago. Still worth it, though, and i should note that shipping was lightning quick. :)
I bought some last week too.....

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I already have 3 bottles of combustion, wanting to try that endosurge. Will any be in before sale ends

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already have 3 bottles of combustion, wanting to try that endosurge. Will any be in before sale ends
I don't believe so but you may be able to get some from a few online retailers that have stock right now, it is just not $19.99 which is regrettable.

Flabby

Awards
Looks like Endosurge is currently OOS, but we still have plenty of Combustion
Well that makes me feel better for paying full price.... ;)

Seriously, though, I love what BPS is doing with the product line. I wish them lots of success!

1Sam

Awards
Dam wish i saw this a couple days ago. Just got my stack of erase and endo. Todays my second day taking endo.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two very high quality supplements from an honest company.

Endosurge is my favourite testosterone booster to date and tops Titanium, Activate Xtreme and HCGenerate.

I don't know why it worked so well in comparison to some of those but it did.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two very high quality supplements from an honest company.

Endosurge is my favourite testosterone booster to date and tops Titanium, Activate Xtreme and HCGenerate.

I don't know why it worked so well in comparison to some of those but it did.
Thanks for the good words bud!

Endo may be OOS but definitely get in on Combustion, 19.99? Thats just crazy low!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have run both products and can tell oh these are legit. I had excellent results with bps

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, it's an excellent time to stock up on a fat burner, considering the holidays are practically upon us!
Yep, and the holidays wreak havoc on my physique!

Definitely get on this sale!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too bad the EndoSurge is out, I wanted to stock up, love that stuff!