App Nut wants to give you the DRIVE! October Contest

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
APPLIED NUTRICEUTICALS HAS A CHALLENGE:

TELL US WHAT DRIVES YOU

Drive is a versatile performance-enhancing sport supplement.* In fact, it does so much, it's impossible to categorize in one, or even two or three product categories. Originally conceived to be a stimulant-free pre-workout, it "grew legs" during the development phase and became so much more. Drive creates an extremely anabolic environment through a variety of different bio-chemical mechanisms, including cGMP and cAMP synergism, increased thyroid activity and SHBG inhibition, and promotion of luteninizing hormone activity, just to name a few.*

• Increases muscle strength & speed for optimal athletic performance*​
  • Boosts both muscular and cardiovascular endurance*​
  • Promotes dense, lean muscle growth*​
  • Dramatically improves recovery time*​
  • Supports sexual health*​
  • Stimulates motivation and Improves mood*​
  • A potent anti-catabolic that helps preserve lean muscle while dieting*​
  • Promotes healthy fat metabolism*​
  • Great for Male and Female hardcore athletes​
  • Stimulant-free​

Whether you want to pack girth to your arms or shave seconds off your best time, Drive delivers the goods.*

SO WHAT'S THE CHALLENGE?????

Applied Nutriceuticals will award a bottle of Drive a single winner (3 total) in three categories: Modern, Classic, and Truck.
Be creative!! Take a picture of a sweet looking whip and incorporate Drive or the App Nut logo into the picture. Having a caption could score bonus points.

Each contestant limited to 2 posts per day. Otherwise you will be DISQUALIFIED

Example photos:
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 794x441.

batman-monster-truck-20070817113430022-000.jpg

And give some info about you! Tell us about the way you could use some more drive.

The game starts......um......NOW!

This thread was originally posted elsewhere in another section. Due to my lack of navigational ability this will continue for an ADDITIONAL WEEK! Winners will be chosen and announced on Sunday 10/30... just in time for HALLOWEEN

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What drives me is my plan to take over the world!!

Well maybe after I have kids move back to Hawaii and get a stable job.. Lol

You think that's something ? Lemme show you next WHAT I drive lol

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thats what im lookin for. WHAT you drive

Part of the idea behind this is I have a new Ford Fusion Im trying to detail and want some ideas

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards

what drives me... just making it in this world is drive enough... was laid off from a hotel that SHUT DOWN because they couldn't pay their loan...
many family members are having hard times right now so... real life is hard enough for some of us and simply put "survival" is what drives me.

Drive looks like a pretty good product and I'd love to try it out... i am a fan of AppNut products like neovar and lit-up to name a few.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Slick placement of the AN logo on that... whatever it is lol

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool bike

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
it's a car/bike called Proxima
i would have posted other pics but... no want disqualification :p
4 wheels so it's not really a bike but yes it's sick looking... i think this concept car is a good 3 years old though

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i had a cool idea...but photoshop just owned me and i gave up...i wish i was photoshop-fluent

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Drive-1-2.png

I would probably use Drive as an extra PCT aid, or in an all-natural
stack with LCLT, Leucine, and Agmatine..

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Get on this folks, Drive is amazing and one of my personal favorites out of our supp line!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1993_S14_Nissan_Silvia_S15_modified_01_01.jpg

That what I drive. I'm not kidding either. lol.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
i had a cool idea...but photoshop just owned me and i gave up...i wish i was photoshop-fluent
I am having the same problem.. Just need to convince my wife to spend some time on photoshop for me.. She used to be a graphic designer.. Oh the bottles of Drive she could win for me! LOL

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I am having the same problem.. Just need to convince my wife to spend some time on photoshop for me.. She used to be a graphic designer.. Oh the bottles of Drive she could win for me! LOL
It is a natty test booster a well with PDE5 inhibition function - she benefits from Drive as well. Ya dig?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
that's a nice mustang... it is a mustang, right? or an AppNutang... hehehe

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
'67 shelby GT500...one of my favorites

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
IMPORTANT NOTICE

So I messed up in starting this competition and there is currently 2 active threads. This one will be closing and the link below will be the ACTIVE thread. To make things fair (and sensible) please post your entries in that thread. All entries found on this thread can be entered complimentary regardless of previous restrictions. Please repost your entries there because they are AWESOME!!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/184778-what-drives-you.html

Sorry about that everyone - :(

This contest still has one more week! Get in there and get some Drive!