Taurus NEW Product SUBRES - PRODUCT LAUNCH SALE - GTFIH

  1. Board Sponsor
    Taurus Nut.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    3075
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    61.73%

    Taurus NEW Product SUBRES - PRODUCT LAUNCH SALE - GTFIH


    Initial Product Launch SALE $19.99

    SUBRES - Taurus Nutrition

    SUBRES may be the most advanced trans-resveratrol (commonly known as resveratrol) product on the market. Using unique orally delivery that was shown in the preliminary literature to be up to more than 250X more bioavailable than oral capsules.


    We theorize our dose should give the same results as taking 5000mg of an oral capsule and will remain active longer! Resveratrol is a wonder nutrient that is implicated in many studies to have positive effects on aging and testosterone production.
    Serving Size: 1 ml
    Servings Per Container: 120
    Ingredients:
    Resveratrol 98% 20mg
    HydroxyPropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin 100mg


    Other ingredients: Water, Lecithin, N&A Flavor (grape), Sucralose, Citric Acid, EDTA, K Sorbate, NA/K Benzoate, D-Limonone

  2. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,575
    Rep Power
    332687
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    56.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    All over this!!!!

    RECOVERBRO


  3. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,433
    Rep Power
    4431493
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    33.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Taurus Nut.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    3075
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    61.73%

    1mg of oral resveratrol swished around the mouth dissolved in wine was shown to be more bioavailable than a 250mg capsule of resveratrol orally. The sublingual threshold of absorption seems to be 20-25mg per hour, so this makes our 20mg a perfect dose for those wanting the benefits of Resveratrol without going broke!
  5. New Member
    cdiblasi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    79844
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    54.9%

    Looks very interesting and effective. Will definitely look into it.
  6. New Member
    tyzero89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    315
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%

    Im about to start this up real soon!!!
    -Taurus Nutrition Representative-
  7. Advanced Member
    willib's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    472265
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    83.14%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    price please
  8. New Member
    tyzero89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    315
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%

    it on the website...but it is on sale for $19.99!!!!
    -Taurus Nutrition Representative-
  9. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,025
    Rep Power
    335106
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    10.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    OH man!! Looks great!! What about the 3,5 product? That one coming out anytime soon?

    Gonna have to use the american credit card so my wife doesn't find out about this.... man... i'm going to get killed if she ever figures out I have like 2-3 cards she don't know about...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. New Member
    metalokla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    46
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35%

    Wow! Awesome price and sounds likes a winner!
  11. New Member
    gymrat500's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    75.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Gonna have to use the american credit card so my wife doesn't find out about this.... man... i'm going to get killed if she ever figures out I have like 2-3 cards she don't know about...
    You have to do that too huh? I dont have CC's but I list everything in the check registry as "Walmart"!! Haha. We spend so much money there she never suspects anything!!
  12. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,025
    Rep Power
    335106
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    10.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat500

    You have to do that too huh? I dont have CC's but I list everything in the check registry as "Walmart"!! Haha. We spend so much money there she never suspects anything!!
    Lmao!! I have been doin that but mostly in the form of gas. I drive a Nissan silvia. Only available in japan and it fricken kills gas. So I just add in an extra fill up here and there and she thinks I'm saving loads lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,900
    Rep Power
    223697
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Interesting so what is the optimal dose?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  14. Board Sponsor
    Taurus Nut.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    3075
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    61.73%

    T2 will be coming out this week, just finalizing the oral delivery for our manufacturer!
  15. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,025
    Rep Power
    335106
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    10.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    T2 will be coming out this week, just finalizing the oral delivery for our manufacturer!
    Oh yes!!! gimme gimme!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,466
    Rep Power
    4093124
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    63.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Interesting stuff
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  17. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,433
    Rep Power
    4431493
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    33.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I think I still have a PM saved from BigK, did you want me to see if he can post up a promo for you Taurus? Lol
  18. Board Sponsor
    Taurus Nut.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    3075
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    61.73%

    Ouch! That hurts...
  19. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,433
    Rep Power
    4431493
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    33.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    Ouch! That hurts...
    It was said with the best intentions.
    I would never seriously ask that question lol.
  20. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,900
    Rep Power
    223697
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    T2 will be coming out this week, just finalizing the oral delivery for our manufacturer!
    liquid oral delivery too????
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  21. Board Sponsor
    Taurus Nut.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    3075
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    61.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    It was said with the best intentions.
    I would never seriously ask that question lol.
    I know! lol

    To answer the above question: oral delivery too. Yes but this was a challenge because T2 is insoluble in EVERYTHING except Prop Glycol. Unfortunately Prop Glycol tastes like *SS so that isn't a good option plus it isn't pleasant since it is "hot" on the mouth.

    So, we had to look at HPBCD for that one too. Not that it increases the bioavailability but it does mean you get an accurate dose.
  22. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,900
    Rep Power
    223697
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    I know! lol

    To answer the above question: oral delivery too. Yes but this was a challenge because T2 is insoluble in EVERYTHING except Prop Glycol. Unfortunately Prop Glycol tastes like *SS so that isn't a good option plus it isn't pleasant since it is "hot" on the mouth.

    So, we had to look at HPBCD for that one too. Not that it increases the bioavailability but it does mean you get an accurate dose.
    Awesome
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  23. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,573
    Rep Power
    3936104
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    96.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    Initial Product Launch SALE $19.99

    SUBRES - Taurus Nutrition

    SUBRES may be the most advanced trans-resveratrol (commonly known as resveratrol) product on the market. Using unique orally delivery that was shown in the preliminary literature to be up to more than 250X more bioavailable than oral capsules.


    We theorize our dose should give the same results as taking 5000mg of an oral capsule and will remain active longer! Resveratrol is a wonder nutrient that is implicated in many studies to have positive effects on aging and testosterone production.
    Serving Size: 1 ml
    Servings Per Container: 120
    Ingredients:
    Resveratrol 98% 20mg
    HydroxyPropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin 100mg


    Other ingredients: Water, Lecithin, N&A Flavor (grape), Sucralose, Citric Acid, EDTA, K Sorbate, NA/K Benzoate, D-Limonone
    hmm interesting. look forward to reading reviews.
  24. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,025
    Rep Power
    335106
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    10.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut.

    I know! lol

    To answer the above question: oral delivery too. Yes but this was a challenge because T2 is insoluble in EVERYTHING except Prop Glycol. Unfortunately Prop Glycol tastes like *SS so that isn't a good option plus it isn't pleasant since it is "hot" on the mouth.

    So, we had to look at HPBCD for that one too. Not that it increases the bioavailability but it does mean you get an accurate dose.
    Omg. I'm ordering some of this. Imma stack both and add it to my transaderm pct. Hahha
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,281
    Rep Power
    470236
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    51.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut.
    1mg of oral resveratrol swished around the mouth dissolved in wine was shown to be more bioavailable than a 250mg capsule of resveratrol orally. The sublingual threshold of absorption seems to be 20-25mg per hour, so this makes our 20mg a perfect dose for those wanting the benefits of Resveratrol without going broke!
    Then would it work similair and more effective if opened my NOW resveratrol capsule, dissolved it in wine and did the same a couple of times per day ?
  26. Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    84329
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    86.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Then would it work similair and more effective if opened my NOW resveratrol capsule, dissolved it in wine and did the same a couple of times per day ?
    Not really since it is REALLY insoluble in most everything. You'd need everclear to dissolve it completely. However it's worth a shot.
  27. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,900
    Rep Power
    223697
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    resveratrol is soluble in alcohol (ethanol).
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  28. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,059
    Rep Power
    397930
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    22.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    The industry has lacked such a product as this for a long time.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  29. New Member
    tyzero89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    315
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    The industry has lacked such a product as this for a long time.
    i agree....i cant wait to give it a go!!! ive got a bottle of it sitting here but need to finish some other stuff up first before i start.
    -Taurus Nutrition Representative-
  30. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,497
    Rep Power
    61220
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    How many servings were in a bottle? I may have missed that somewhere.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  31. New Member
    tyzero89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    315
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    How many servings were in a bottle? I may have missed that somewhere.
    There are 120 servings per bottle.
    -Taurus Nutrition Representative-
  32. New Member
    tyzero89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    315
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%

    Bump for sick sale!!!!
    -Taurus Nutrition Representative-
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 06:32 PM
  3. Body Mortar NEW BCAA Product Sale
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 07:04 PM
Log in
Log in