Taurus NEW Product SUBRES - PRODUCT LAUNCH SALE - GTFIH

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Initial Product Launch SALE $19.99

SUBRES - Taurus Nutrition

SUBRES may be the most advanced trans-resveratrol (commonly known as resveratrol) product on the market. Using unique orally delivery that was shown in the preliminary literature to be up to more than 250X more bioavailable than oral capsules.

We theorize our dose should give the same results as taking 5000mg of an oral capsule and will remain active longer! Resveratrol is a wonder nutrient that is implicated in many studies to have positive effects on aging and testosterone production.
Serving Size: 1 ml
Servings Per Container: 120
Ingredients:
Resveratrol 98% 20mg
HydroxyPropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin 100mg

Other ingredients: Water, Lecithin, N&A Flavor (grape), Sucralose, Citric Acid, EDTA, K Sorbate, NA/K Benzoate, D-Limonone

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice :)

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
1mg of oral resveratrol swished around the mouth dissolved in wine was shown to be more bioavailable than a 250mg capsule of resveratrol orally. The sublingual threshold of absorption seems to be 20-25mg per hour, so this makes our 20mg a perfect dose for those wanting the benefits of Resveratrol without going broke!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Looks very interesting and effective. Will definitely look into it.

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
Im about to start this up real soon!!!

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
it on the website...but it is on sale for $19.99!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH man!! Looks great!! What about the 3,5 product? That one coming out anytime soon?

Gonna have to use the american credit card so my wife doesn't find out about this.... man... i'm going to get killed if she ever figures out I have like 2-3 cards she don't know about...

gymrat500

gymrat500

Awards
Gonna have to use the american credit card so my wife doesn't find out about this.... man... i'm going to get killed if she ever figures out I have like 2-3 cards she don't know about...
You have to do that too huh? I dont have CC's but I list everything in the check registry as "Walmart"!! Haha. We spend so much money there she never suspects anything!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have to do that too huh? I dont have CC's but I list everything in the check registry as "Walmart"!! Haha. We spend so much money there she never suspects anything!!
Lmao!! I have been doin that but mostly in the form of gas. I drive a Nissan silvia. Only available in japan and it fricken kills gas. So I just add in an extra fill up here and there and she thinks I'm saving loads lol.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
T2 will be coming out this week, just finalizing the oral delivery for our manufacturer!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting stuff

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I still have a PM saved from BigK, did you want me to see if he can post up a promo for you Taurus? Lol :joke:

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
It was said with the best intentions. :)
I would never seriously ask that question lol.
I know! lol

To answer the above question: oral delivery too. Yes but this was a challenge because T2 is insoluble in EVERYTHING except Prop Glycol. Unfortunately Prop Glycol tastes like *SS so that isn't a good option plus it isn't pleasant since it is "hot" on the mouth.

So, we had to look at HPBCD for that one too. Not that it increases the bioavailability but it does mean you get an accurate dose.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know! lol

To answer the above question: oral delivery too. Yes but this was a challenge because T2 is insoluble in EVERYTHING except Prop Glycol. Unfortunately Prop Glycol tastes like *SS so that isn't a good option plus it isn't pleasant since it is "hot" on the mouth.

So, we had to look at HPBCD for that one too. Not that it increases the bioavailability but it does mean you get an accurate dose.
Awesome ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Initial Product Launch SALE $19.99

SUBRES - Taurus Nutrition

SUBRES may be the most advanced trans-resveratrol (commonly known as resveratrol) product on the market. Using unique orally delivery that was shown in the preliminary literature to be up to more than 250X more bioavailable than oral capsules.

We theorize our dose should give the same results as taking 5000mg of an oral capsule and will remain active longer! Resveratrol is a wonder nutrient that is implicated in many studies to have positive effects on aging and testosterone production.
Serving Size: 1 ml
Servings Per Container: 120
Ingredients:
Resveratrol 98% 20mg
HydroxyPropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin 100mg

Other ingredients: Water, Lecithin, N&A Flavor (grape), Sucralose, Citric Acid, EDTA, K Sorbate, NA/K Benzoate, D-Limonone
hmm interesting. look forward to reading reviews.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know! lol

Omg. I'm ordering some of this. Imma stack both and add it to my transaderm pct. Hahha

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
1mg of oral resveratrol swished around the mouth dissolved in wine was shown to be more bioavailable than a 250mg capsule of resveratrol orally. The sublingual threshold of absorption seems to be 20-25mg per hour, so this makes our 20mg a perfect dose for those wanting the benefits of Resveratrol without going broke!
Then would it work similair and more effective if opened my NOW resveratrol capsule, dissolved it in wine and did the same a couple of times per day ?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Then would it work similair and more effective if opened my NOW resveratrol capsule, dissolved it in wine and did the same a couple of times per day ?
Not really since it is REALLY insoluble in most everything. You'd need everclear to dissolve it completely. However it's worth a shot.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
resveratrol is soluble in alcohol (ethanol).

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
The industry has lacked such a product as this for a long time.
i agree....i cant wait to give it a go!!! ive got a bottle of it sitting here but need to finish some other stuff up first before i start.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many servings were in a bottle? I may have missed that somewhere.

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
Bump for sick sale!!!!