Driven Sports Introduces Craze: Performance Fuel

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
It’s time to reveal exactly what makes Craze™ so different in the already-saturated category of pre-workout boosters.

The full write-up explaining the entire formula is pending, but we are fully aware of how eager you all are to see the product design. So without further ado.

For further information, and the chance for an EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY to try Craze™ and provide your very own Play-by-play, follow us through our social channels.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this product safe for people who are regularily drug tested for the standard 7 or so panel drug test? And i mean for work in regards to methamphetamines etc. Not a PED test.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try this!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
Idk what half those ingredients are, but I'm confident that DS will hit this one out the park, just like they always do!

metalokla

Awards
Nice to see a product with so much in depth information about it! I am very excited to try this out in the future!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely looks interesting...I may actually give this a try...

~Rosie~

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Is this product safe for people who are regularily drug tested for the standard 7 or so panel drug test? And i mean for work in regards to methamphetamines etc. Not a PED test.
Yes.

We actually did a ton of piss-tests with a home-testing kit (the five stick) which covers a ton of rec drugs including amphetamines. I say home-testing but according to the box this kit is apparently used a lot in rehab centers.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try this!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
Idk what half those ingredients are, but I'm confident that DS will hit this one out the park, just like they always do!
Even being modest I can confirm we have indeed hit this one out the park!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see a product with so much in depth information about it! I am very excited to try this out in the future!
We've shown a lot of user feedback before the product is released (just like we did with Triazole last year), you guys have now seen the formula and the write-up will be published this week. We cover all aspects we can.

And better yet, the product is awesome!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes.

We actually did a ton of piss-tests with a home-testing kit (the five stick) which covers a ton of rec drugs including amphetamines. I say home-testing but according to the box this kit is apparently used a lot in rehab centers.
You guys are just plain awesome! Thanks man, definitely going to grab some of this when it hits!