IronMagLabs October Contest!!!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. That's weird...I might have seen him last night.
    I heard that his traps got so big that his neck disappeared and he is now being called TheHead.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle


  2. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    That's weird...I might have seen him last night.
    I heard that his traps got so big that his neck disappeared and he is now being called TheHead.
    TheHead Classic.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    686

    Def Pizza.... but booooy do I love bacon...


    Here's your IML October Winner!!! Congrats & be sure to give us some feedback on your winnings!! Give a shoutout to IronMagLabs for allowing me to do this every month!!!

    PM me with your details!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    From what I've heard, The Neck has been spotted pulling all nighters at various Karaoke bars rippin up some madd renditions
    of Sugar Ray's:

    'Every morning there's a halo hangin
    from the corner of my girlfriend's four post bed
    I know it's not mine but I'll see if I can use it for
    the weekend or a one-night stand
    Couldn't understand
    How to work it out
    Once again as predicted left my broken heart open
    and you ripped it out
    Something's got me reeling
    Stopped me from believing
    Turn me around again
    Said that we can do it
    You know I wanna do it again'
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    That's weird...I might have seen him last night.
    I heard that his traps got so big that his neck disappeared and he is now being called TheHead.


    LOL, dicks!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Here's your IML October Winner!!! Congrats & be sure to give us some feedback on your winnings!! Give a shoutout to IronMagLabs for allowing me to do this every month!!!

    PM me with your details!!
    Congrats Sour Doughboy! IML will be sure to get a good review out of him, he's a pretty detail oriented guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    LOL, dicks!
    Oh hey there...we were totally just kidding man, don't hurt us....
    Schizm made me do it!!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  6. Congrats sour
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me






  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Here's your IML October Winner!!! Congrats & be sure to give us some feedback on your winnings!! Give a shoutout to IronMagLabs for allowing me to do this every month!!!

    PM me with your details!!
    Congrats Dough, ya lucky bahstad! Hope you enjoy MY halo!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Oh hey there...we were totally just kidding man, don't hurt us....
    Schizm made me do it!!
    ^ Truly! I AM the puppet Master afterall...heh-heh, Whhhhhhheeeeeeeeee!

    All in good fun, Mr. Neck Now, for the Nov giveaway --> moar HALO!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Here's your IML October Winner!!! Congrats & be sure to give us some feedback on your winnings!! Give a shoutout to IronMagLabs for allowing me to do this every month!!!

    PM me with your details!!
    wooohooo!!!! IM (see how i did that<- )THE LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE!!!

    Awesomeness.... Pm comin your way!
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  9. Dang I wonder how much closer I would have been with my current max at the time (680)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Congrats Sour Doughboy! IML will be sure to get a good review out of him, he's a pretty detail oriented guy.

    Oh hey there...we were totally just kidding man, don't hurt us....
    Schizm made me do it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by malleus25 View Post
    Congrats sour
    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Congrats Dough, ya lucky bahstad! Hope you enjoy MY halo!!



    ^ Truly! I AM the puppet Master afterall...heh-heh, Whhhhhhheeeeeeeeee!

    All in good fun, Mr. Neck Now, for the Nov giveaway --> moar HALO!!
    Thanks and sorry fellas, it had to be somebody
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Thanks and sorry fellas, it had to be somebody
    Oh ya and congrats even with your epic old school stash haha.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Oh ya and congrats even with your epic old school stash haha.
    haha, ya....

    Im really interested in seeing what the addition of 5a HL has on the normal effects i saw with Halodrol... Its def bumped some down the ladder on my "to do" list!
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  13. Congrats Doughboy!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    haha, ya....

    Im really interested in seeing what the addition of 5a HL has on the normal effects i saw with Halodrol... Its def bumped some down the ladder on my "to do" list!
    AMS is releasing their "hormone shield" technology for sale very soon. I wonder if using this with it will increase absorption
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  15. Grats SD!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  16. Grats sourdough :-p
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  17. grats sour!

  18. Grats!
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  19. Thanks all!!!

    Fl3x....

    I think that "hormone shield" technology works specifically for the hormone involved cause of the way they put it together... like a cyclodextrin or ester attachment, its formulated in a way that its attached together at the molecule... but who knows... might jut be like a liquivade thing... which does work on other hormones...

    Either way... HD is methylated and Im really not sure whats up with 5a HL... IML is one of the very few companies to use this compound...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Thanks all!!!

    Fl3x....

    I think that "hormone shield" technology works specifically for the hormone involved cause of the way they put it together... like a cyclodextrin or ester attachment, its formulated in a way that its attached together at the molecule... but who knows... might jut be like a liquivade thing... which does work on other hormones...

    Either way... HD is methylated and Im really not sure whats up with 5a HL... IML is one of the very few companies to use this compound...
    Let us know how it goes

    I loved Hdrol by CEL (well first PH... you know how it goes ). Wouldnt mind running it again... if I had the dough, Id be running it in 2 weeks... hah.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  21. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Congrats Sour Doughboy! IML will be sure to get a good review out of him, he's a pretty detail oriented guy.

    Oh hey there...we were totally just kidding man, don't hurt us....
    Schizm made me do it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Congrats Dough, ya lucky bahstad! Hope you enjoy MY halo!!



    ^ Truly! I AM the puppet Master afterall...heh-heh, Whhhhhhheeeeeeeeee!

    All in good fun, Mr. Neck Now, for the Nov giveaway --> moar HALO!!

    I know it was in fun. I'll do Halo-Extreme again this month

  22. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    I know it was in fun. I'll do Halo-Extreme again this month
    !!! Im in
    RecoverBro ELITE

  23. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    On the topic of "all you can eat"... I have my own personal Brazilian rodizio... ya dig?

    522. FTW
    Oh homie, I dig!

  24. Congrats my man! Big win for ya
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletic Xtreme October Meme Contest!!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 09:12 PM
  2. IronMagLabs September Contest!!!
    By The Neck in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 09:18 PM
  3. IronMagLabs August Contest
    By The Neck in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 03:15 AM
  4. IronMagLabs JUNE Contest!!!!!
    By The Neck in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 04:30 PM
  5. IronMagLabs April Contest
    By The Neck in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 03:44 PM
Log in
Log in