Win a Year's Supply of ERGO-BLITZ or Cabergolean

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Between now and October 21st when you order ANYTHING on our site, you can register to Win a Year's Supply of ERGO-BLITZ or Cabergolean.

ERGO-BLITZ is an intra-workout drink that features the NO boosting matrix (NADH/ Citrulline/ Arginine) and BCAA's (among other ingredients)
Cabergolean is a GH booster that features the clinically proven GH boosting matrix (NADH/N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine/L-dopa) (among other ingredients)

Simply...

1. Log on to www.cabergolean.com
  2. Place an order using coupon code AM50 (which saves you 50% off SRP)
  3. Enter the text AM Contest in the "Tell us about any special instructions:" field (when checking out)
  4. Check back in on this thread on 10/21 and we will announce the winner
The winner will have their choice of a Year's Supply of ERGO-BLITZ or Cabergolean.

Contest is not open to NRC employees or sponsored athletes.

buy this.png
facebook_button.png

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for the winner

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
sweet lol to bad i dont need anything

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, but do you guys have any samples of the cabergolean?
Seems like an interesting product!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like i might have to bust out the ol plastic n grab me some!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
The price we offer to at for AM.com customers exclusively is less than $20 per bottle which is the route we chose to go in lieu of samples. And if it doesn't improve your sleep and improve your training intensity in the gym- then return the unused portion for a full refund. I don't think a sample would do the supplement justice.

benawesome

Awards
Just curious, but do you guys have any samples of the cabergolean?
Seems like an interesting product!
They are selling the product dirt cheap right now. Also money back guarantee. Check out my log I have put on a ton of lean muscle using cabergolean

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
I don't think a sample would do the supplement justice.
No the caber is not a "take once" type of a supp. I agree.....at 17 bucks a bottle and a money back guarantee who can go wrong??? :eek:

benawesome

Awards
for $17 it is a steal seriously. I have gotten more quality gains out of $17 cabergolean than I would with any other over priced supplement

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm.. I ordered but I'm not sure if I entered the contest.... Is it too late? lol. I just remember my order was very complex as I had to have it shipped to Japan which I had to work with "Gunner" in order to get it all nicely done.

Got my order in though. Looking forward to running it in a couple weeks ;)

(BTW, if I win you can send the year supply to my Hawaii address no need send it to me in Japan ;) )

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
We do have a winner- I have asked them to reply to this thread to confirm their winnings.

Thanks!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We do have a winner- I have asked them to reply to this thread to confirm their winnings.

Thanks!
I just got back into town and read the E-Mail. This is awesome guys!! I love Ergo-Blitz. My 20yr old used it the other day during his workout and was raving about the pump he had. This was going to be a staple in my supplement cabinet. I can't believe I won this. Thanks G.