Southland: MORE REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!

1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.99%

Southland: MORE REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!

Southland Performance Product is looking for more testers to log their experience with REVAMP.

Product Highlights:

Reduces Tolerance to Caffeine and Other Stimulants
    Cleanses the Adrenergic Receptors
    Alleviates Dependence on Stimulants
    Improves Stress Response
    Helps to Restore Healthy Adrenal Function
    Overall Improved Metabolic Function
    More Restful Sleep

Requirements:
    * 21 years or older
    * Experience high stimulant tolerance or high sensitivity to stimulants
    * May log solo or with other products (please specify)
    * Log starts within 1 week of receiving
    * 2-3 updates per week
    * Live in the USA

Please answer the following questions
    - Age / Sex/ Weight:
    - Please describe your daily stress level:
    - Please describe your daily stimulant consumption:
    - How many hours a day do you work / sleep / relax?
    - What other products would you take simultaneously?
    - Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):
    - What makes you a good candidate for REVAMP? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)

We would like to have the apps in by Friday 10/14. Thanks and good luck!!
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

good luck to who ever wins this round of logging!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

dam, sick oppurtunity. if u guys would still give out a lof at the end of this, i would def love to do it
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Good luck to the loggers pretty good product here.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.99%

Bump for some apps...looking for a few people to run this.
    Follow us on TWITTER
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i'm 34 male and about 165 (sorry, not huge yet)
    I can't go a day without having caffeine, only because i can't take the headaches that come with missing a dose. I'D LOVE TO GET OFF STIMS! I get 8 hours of sleep but i feel tired during the day sometimes and i think it's because of being overly dependent on stims... i have a moderate amount of stress in my life... the usual, bills and family stuff... nothing unusual.
    I am currently taking AI's 3z at night and getting good rest with that product.
    I'd love a chance to see if your product can help me with my caffeine addiction. Please consider me... i will be interested in the logs of this product because if i am not picked i will still be interested in the product.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.59%

- Age / Sex/ Weight:22, Male, 5'7 184 @ 10%
    - Please describe your daily stress level: Daily stress is moderate on workout days, higher on off days
    - Please describe your daily stimulant consumption: I only take stims on workout days, but my stim tolerance has risen drastically. A few months ago i decided to stop taking stims for 8 weeks hoping that my tolerance would decrease. To my surprise when i began taking them again my tolerance was actually higher. I now take about 350 mgs of caffeine pre workout with 25-50 mgs of 1,3D and green tea extract whereas 250 mgs alone used to get me just as hyped. Would love to decrease my tolerance to previous levels in order to help with sleep and save some money on reduced doses of pre workouts
    - How many hours a day do you work / sleep / relax? i work 8-10 hours a day, sleep 8 hours a day, and relax 1-2 hours a day
    - What other products would you take simultaneously? protein, multivitamin, creatine, possibly a pre workout
    - Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): Andro Mass/Andro Hard 8 Week Log
    - What makes you a good candidate for REVAMP? I will give an honest review of what this product does for me and will become a loyal customer if i see positive results
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.99%

Nice, got a few apps in so far! Keep em coming!
    Follow us on TWITTER
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.91%

I would absolutely love to log this product, as a stim user for some time i believe i'm starting to get diminishing returns from my Pre-workouts which i could definitely see being attributed to constant use. If this product helps for sleep as well i am definitely sold on it! I'm currently running a Lit-Up/Drive Log right now.

22 / Male / 232Lbs
    - My daily stress levels vary depending on class and problems at home that seem to be reoccurring. I have 2 classes with a teacher that gets my blood boiling and in jeopordization of my good grades this has been giving me large amounts of stress.
    - My daily stimulant consumption has always been pretty much day on/day off but after some time now (being over a year of this) I feel like i'm slowly starting to lose effectiveness. I am very sensitive to stim's especially caffeine. Before the energy would be extreme and now it seems to have died down a little. First time i took 1MR i literally was all over the place in the gym.
    - I'm in school most of the week instead of working but i am starting a job this week which may have an increase on my stress levels having to juggle school/work/gym/eating 5k calories a day. I do get 8 hours sleep every night or at least try to. I get to spend a couple hours of day relaxing.
    - I'm currently running a log for Peach Tea Lit-Up/Drive, I also take Beta-Alanine/Creatine/BCAA's
    Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    I put a lot of effort into my logs to give the best insight possible and you will see that from the logs i have provided.
    - Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    - TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)
    - I like to give very descriptive reviews of products and am passionate in providing an honest and thorough review to give others insight into products which i either enjoyed/disliked.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.99%

Bump for more apps!!!
    Follow us on TWITTER
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Guys get in here and try this stuff out !!!!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.91%

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Guys get in here and try this stuff out !!!!
    I'm right here! :P haha This product looks like it would greatly improve the efficiency of my pre-workouts
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I'm right here! :P haha This product looks like it would greatly improve the efficiency of my pre-workouts
    Is sure did for me. Im usually a jacked 3 scoop and it was able to lower me to 2 scoops with the same if not better effect. And it greatly helped out with stress levels IMO.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.91%

Is sure did for me. Im usually a jacked 3 scoop and it was able to lower me to 2 scoops with the same if not better effect. And it greatly helped out with stress levels IMO.
    That's literally the exact effect i'm looking for currently. I find myself using more and more scoops to get the desired effect, it's taken a long time though.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.59%

would love to be able to take less of a pre workout and feel it more
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Quote Originally Posted by darsh89 View Post
    would love to be able to take less of a pre workout and feel it more
    I think most of us feel the same. For the stim junkie this is a great product. I personally kept using my PWO during taking the REVAMP to see how well it worked and was very happy . Anyone who feels "maxed out" on their PWO should for sure get the most out of the REVAMP
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.59%

I think most of us feel the same. For the stim junkie this is a great product. I personally kept using my PWO during taking the REVAMP to see how well it worked and was very happy . Anyone who feels "maxed out" on their PWO should for sure get the most out of the REVAMP
    exactly what im looking for
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.12%

- Age / Sex/ Weight: i am 33 male and weigh at 265
    - Please describe your daily stress levels: i would say stress levels medium, gotta love being management at work
    - Please describe your daily stimulant consumptionre workout i drink half pot of coffee, and take 300 mg of caffeine plus whatever pre im using at the time.
    - How many hours a day do you work / sleep / relax? work 9hrs (gym 1.5hrs) sleep 6.5 relax after chores done n kids n bed maybe 30 min
    - What other products would you take simultaneously? i would be taking supercharged xtreme, oxcyte, modern bcaa, and caffeine pills
    - Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):dont have any past logs but i post my workouts and videos on facebook, videos of workouts also on youtube.
    - What makes you a good candidate for REVAMP? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)i would be a good candidate simply because i keep accurate track of what im doin day to day in the gym, i video everything(helps give accurate show of progress or failure) if i dont think something works ill admit it whether or not i get it free. my body responds fairly well to everything(its just iv built up a high tolerance for caffeine and 1,3d
  19. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.99%

Keep the apps coming! We want to pick loggers this week!!
    Follow us on TWITTER
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.59%

bump for more apps, this is a great opportunity
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.12%

would love to try this, it sounds like it would do wonders for me
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.91%
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.59%

Similar Forum Threads

1. MidwestBeast's Southland Revamp Log (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 09:08 PM
  2. SOUTHLAND: REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 11:58 AM
  3. NEW Activate Xtreme logging opportunities!!
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:48 AM