Southland: MORE REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards

Southland Performance Product is looking for more testers to log their experience with REVAMP.

Product Highlights:

Reduces Tolerance to Caffeine and Other Stimulants
Cleanses the Adrenergic Receptors
Alleviates Dependence on Stimulants
Improves Stress Response
Helps to Restore Healthy Adrenal Function
Overall Improved Metabolic Function
More Restful Sleep

Requirements:
* 21 years or older
* Experience high stimulant tolerance or high sensitivity to stimulants
* May log solo or with other products (please specify)
* Log starts within 1 week of receiving
* 2-3 updates per week
* Live in the USA

Please answer the following questions
- Age / Sex/ Weight:
- Please describe your daily stress level:
- Please describe your daily stimulant consumption:
- How many hours a day do you work / sleep / relax?
- What other products would you take simultaneously?
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):
- What makes you a good candidate for REVAMP? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)

We would like to have the apps in by Friday 10/14. Thanks and good luck!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
good luck to who ever wins this round of logging!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dam, sick oppurtunity. if u guys would still give out a lof at the end of this, i would def love to do it

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bump for some apps...looking for a few people to run this.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i'm 34 male and about 165 (sorry, not huge yet)
I can't go a day without having caffeine, only because i can't take the headaches that come with missing a dose. I'D LOVE TO GET OFF STIMS! I get 8 hours of sleep but i feel tired during the day sometimes and i think it's because of being overly dependent on stims... i have a moderate amount of stress in my life... the usual, bills and family stuff... nothing unusual.
I am currently taking AI's 3z at night and getting good rest with that product.
I'd love a chance to see if your product can help me with my caffeine addiction. Please consider me... i will be interested in the logs of this product because if i am not picked i will still be interested in the product.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
- Age / Sex/ Weight:22, Male, 5'7 184 @ 10%
- Please describe your daily stress level: Daily stress is moderate on workout days, higher on off days
- Please describe your daily stimulant consumption: I only take stims on workout days, but my stim tolerance has risen drastically. A few months ago i decided to stop taking stims for 8 weeks hoping that my tolerance would decrease. To my surprise when i began taking them again my tolerance was actually higher. I now take about 350 mgs of caffeine pre workout with 25-50 mgs of 1,3D and green tea extract whereas 250 mgs alone used to get me just as hyped. Would love to decrease my tolerance to previous levels in order to help with sleep and save some money on reduced doses of pre workouts
- How many hours a day do you work / sleep / relax? i work 8-10 hours a day, sleep 8 hours a day, and relax 1-2 hours a day
- What other products would you take simultaneously? protein, multivitamin, creatine, possibly a pre workout
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/179857-andro-mass-andro.html
- What makes you a good candidate for REVAMP? I will give an honest review of what this product does for me and will become a loyal customer if i see positive results

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice, got a few apps in so far! Keep em coming!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I would absolutely love to log this product, as a stim user for some time i believe i'm starting to get diminishing returns from my Pre-workouts which i could definitely see being attributed to constant use. If this product helps for sleep as well i am definitely sold on it! I'm currently running a Lit-Up/Drive Log right now.

22 / Male / 232Lbs
- My daily stress levels vary depending on class and problems at home that seem to be reoccurring. I have 2 classes with a teacher that gets my blood boiling and in jeopordization of my good grades this has been giving me large amounts of stress.
- My daily stimulant consumption has always been pretty much day on/day off but after some time now (being over a year of this) I feel like i'm slowly starting to lose effectiveness. I am very sensitive to stim's especially caffeine. Before the energy would be extreme and now it seems to have died down a little. First time i took 1MR i literally was all over the place in the gym.
- I'm in school most of the week instead of working but i am starting a job this week which may have an increase on my stress levels having to juggle school/work/gym/eating 5k calories a day. I do get 8 hours sleep every night or at least try to. I get to spend a couple hours of day relaxing.
- I'm currently running a log for Peach Tea Lit-Up/Drive, I also take Beta-Alanine/Creatine/BCAA's
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183675-tiny-fire-appnuts.html
I put a lot of effort into my logs to give the best insight possible and you will see that from the logs i have provided.
- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183675-tiny-fire-appnuts.html
- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/181894-tiny-gets-hulkified.html
- I like to give very descriptive reviews of products and am passionate in providing an honest and thorough review to give others insight into products which i either enjoyed/disliked.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Guys get in here and try this stuff out !!!!
I'm right here! :p haha This product looks like it would greatly improve the efficiency of my pre-workouts :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm right here! :p haha This product looks like it would greatly improve the efficiency of my pre-workouts :)
Is sure did for me. Im usually a jacked 3 scoop and it was able to lower me to 2 scoops with the same if not better effect. And it greatly helped out with stress levels IMO.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Is sure did for me. Im usually a jacked 3 scoop and it was able to lower me to 2 scoops with the same if not better effect. And it greatly helped out with stress levels IMO.
That's literally the exact effect i'm looking for currently. I find myself using more and more scoops to get the desired effect, it's taken a long time though.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
would love to be able to take less of a pre workout and feel it more

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would love to be able to take less of a pre workout and feel it more
I think most of us feel the same. For the stim junkie this is a great product. I personally kept using my PWO during taking the REVAMP to see how well it worked and was very happy . Anyone who feels "maxed out" on their PWO should for sure get the most out of the REVAMP

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I think most of us feel the same. For the stim junkie this is a great product. I personally kept using my PWO during taking the REVAMP to see how well it worked and was very happy . Anyone who feels "maxed out" on their PWO should for sure get the most out of the REVAMP
exactly what im looking for

bigoz

Awards
- Age / Sex/ Weight: i am 33 male and weigh at 265
- Please describe your daily stress levels: i would say stress levels medium, gotta love being management at work
- Please describe your daily stimulant consumption:pre workout i drink half pot of coffee, and take 300 mg of caffeine plus whatever pre im using at the time.
- How many hours a day do you work / sleep / relax? work 9hrs (gym 1.5hrs) sleep 6.5 relax after chores done n kids n bed maybe 30 min
- What other products would you take simultaneously? i would be taking supercharged xtreme, oxcyte, modern bcaa, and caffeine pills
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]):dont have any past logs but i post my workouts and videos on facebook, videos of workouts also on youtube.
- What makes you a good candidate for REVAMP? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons)i would be a good candidate simply because i keep accurate track of what im doin day to day in the gym, i video everything(helps give accurate show of progress or failure) if i dont think something works ill admit it whether or not i get it free. my body responds fairly well to everything(its just iv built up a high tolerance for caffeine and 1,3d

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keep the apps coming! We want to pick loggers this week!!

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
bump for more apps, this is a great opportunity

bigoz

Awards
would love to try this, it sounds like it would do wonders for me