Athletix and PES are Looking for Loggers! Formula-X & Erase Stack!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. ...................

More

APPS

lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

2. Age: 25
    Sex: M
    Weight: 170
    How many times a week do you train?: 3-4
    Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Realist clean bulk
    Short Term Goal: strength increases and 180lb body weight
    ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none
    Other product reviews / logs you have done(just a couple recent ones are good) (with links): none looking to pick up my first
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? I'll log everyday I workout, or every time I finish my 3 day split
    What supplements would you be running with Formula-X and Erase? What ever you want. Currently taking creatine whey/casein bcaa beta alanine glutamine multi fish oil
    What other sites are you willing to log this on? any
    •   

3. Bump

4. So when do you guys pick the winkers?

5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    So when do you guys pick the winkers?
    Winners will be picked Tuesday.

Also I can't stress enough we want detailed loggers and also loggers that can update at least 4 times a week, a few of the loggers we picked out the first set of loggers have made 1-2 updates in 2 weeks and we really are looking for someone who can at least do 4 times a week......please.

6. Age: 27
    Sex: M
    Ht: 6'5
    Weight: 210
    How many times a week do you train?: 4-6, I will be doing Dorian yates blood and guts high intensity training logging weights and reps, to ensure progress and monitor gains. I have never kept a strict log before and have decided to document everything.
    Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Clean build, taking in about 210 grams of protein a day while limiting carbs to the morning and shortly after workout. I need the carbs to think no chance they go completely, a snickers bar will happen from time to time.
    Short Term Goal:get into a solid leg training routine, I have never focused on my legs as I am on my feet throughout my shifts, I'm hoping discipline will show me beneficial gains with a recipricol decrease in body fat. Make noticeable asthetic and strength gains while working a month of long hours and limited time, I was planning on trying an ERASE cycle for the first time to keep my cortisol levels in check and testosterone level stable on limited sleep. Keeping my fitness regimen high and intense will be the only way possible to maintain my energy level and endurance to do my job well. I want unsolicitated comments about a noticed change by Halloween and shock by November.
    ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none
    Other product reviews / logs you have done(just a couple recent ones are good) (with links): none, but I will be required to log what I do at work daily providing a perfect window to give product assessment
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?I will log every 3 days to better assess gains, and when I am asked questions concerning progress and gains. (I can do 4 times if strictly necessary if answering questions doesn't count towards logging)
    What supplements would you be running with Formula-X and Erase? What ever you want. Assault pre workout, fish oil, syntha-6, animal pak/orange triad, CLA
    What other sites are you willing to log this on? depends on request

I would love a chance to take on this opportunity, I think the pressure added of knowing people were following my progress would push me to work harder and give honest results. The circumstances in which I want to make gains are more real world athlete. It would be great if we all had a chef making our meals and could sleep 10 hours a night, give me a chance to show the change that can be made on limited time.

Feel free to ask me anymore questions that may make me a better candidate.

I'M READY TO GO!!!

7. if you want someone to log almost everyday what details do you want them to hit on? But if your giving me free **** i'd log everyday if thats what you wanted. I do a push pull legs routine and thought it would be a great way to see the effect of something by adding a detailed log every time I finish that cycle, so roughly 1.5x a week.

8. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Winners will be picked Tuesday.

Also I can't stress enough we want detailed loggers and also loggers that can update at least 4 times a week, a few of the loggers we picked out the first set of loggers have made 1-2 updates in 2 weeks and we really are looking for someone who can at least do 4 times a week......please.
    sounds like when ibe sent out the alpha test bottles of mentabolan, and only two people logged it. you can guess who one of those two was.
    and yea, they next day air mailed out more mentabolan than for just two guys.

9. Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    if you want someone to log almost everyday what details do you want them to hit on? But if your giving me free **** i'd log everyday if thats what you wanted. I do a push pull legs routine and thought it would be a great way to see the effect of something by adding a detailed log every time I finish that cycle, so roughly 1.5x a week.
    It's not that it has to be logged everyday, but I would like to see a log where you update all your workouts, where you write your workouts down, diet if you want and thoughts for how your training session went or if you noticed any effects. Everyone likes to follow a detailed log.

Here are some links to some good detailed logs.

Volcom's Anabeta, Adamantium, Division I, Titanium XL, Erase Log <--best detailed logger ever!
    Becoming a muscle building, fat losing, athletic machine with Adamantium (Sponsored)
    Enhanced reaching new levels with Athletix Sports' Titanium & Division 1 (Sponsored)
    *Formula-X~TitaniumXL~Division 1~Erase~Anabeta* <---The Ultimate Stack!

10. i log everything i do in a notebook anyways
    •   

11. so uh, today is the big day?

12. Age:39
    Sex:m
    Weight: 190
    How many times a week do you train?:4-5x a week, cardio 3-4 mornings empty stomach, weights 4-5x a week

Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Just back from a 2 week vacation and need to get back on the straight and narrow

Short Term Goal: Need to lean up

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:Simvastatin (High cholesterol)

Other product reviews / logs you have done(just a couple recent ones are good) (with links):
    Pre Workout Evaluations - Non Sponsored
    Am I PSYKO enough

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Every 1-2 days

What supplements would you be running with Formula-X and Erase? Protein Powder and Shift

What other sites are you willing to log this on? Get Big

13. I'm going to look over all the apps right now, talk to Natty and Owen, then I'll be back!

14. These are the loggers! Send me yo addys!!
    cdiblasi

and

jbryand101b

15. Sweet deal! Thank you very much! I can't wait to start this up.

16. nice, addy sent! lets get it started.

this is great cause tomarrow (10/5) is my birthday!

hopefully my wife will get me one of these!

17. Congrats fellas!!
    SEMPER FI!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    nice, addy sent! lets get it started.

this is great cause tomarrow (10/5) is my birthday!

hopefully my wife will get me one of these!

it seemed as if you knew you had this in the bag, from a recent post i read of yours congrat's to the chosen.

great stack, especially if your in pct mode. or just looking for that extra boost.

19. no, i didn't know until i checked the thread actually.

but im stoked to try both these products out as i've never used anything from either company, so hopefully they bring it!

20. I'll definitely be sub'n. That Formula X is the business, trust me. And from the reviews here on AM for the Erase, it's looks as if it's a complete win/win situation for the jbryand101b. Congrats again and looking forward to hearing how the 2 are treating you. I gotta get some Erase myself

21. thanks, i look forward to it too, and hope it treats me well too.

22. got my package today, all it has in it is formula x?

uh, so is this just a forumla x/erase stack minus the erase.

23. I don't know the format as I didn't even know this giveaway was going on.

Potentially the Erase is being sent from a different location. JD will hop in here soon and clarify for you.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

24. ah, okay then.

well, any hoot, i'll start a new thread on this in the supp section after jd jumps in here and clarifies, dont want to make a formula x & erase stack thread, if there is no erase, that wouldn't look good for anyone.

took a taste of the formula x, ha ha, man, nice, mixes well, clear, no dyes, and actually taste like pink lemonaid.

25. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    got my package today, all it has in it is formula x?

Yeah, I was thrown off by that as well. I've never done a dual-company log before though so i just figured Erase was coming from the PES warehouse. I hope it eventually does come haha.

26. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    got my package today, all it has in it is formula x?

No no, PES has sent out Erase as well, you should get it anyday now.

27. Lookin forward to these logs!
    SEMPER FI!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

No no, PES has sent out Erase as well, you should get it anyday now.
    Oh nice,

29. So I was completely unaware of this promotion and I usually manage the shipments and stuff for PES. Given how busy Natty is he overlooked product shipment request.

I have received the shipping info and it is going out this afternoon. I apologize to the winners for the delay.
    The Historic PES Legend

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 202
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 11:46 PM
  2. Need loggers for Division 1 and TitaniumXL~Athletix Sports
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 05:18 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 03:19 AM