15 Serving Tubs of Maxmize V2!!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

[h=2]Maximize V2: The ULTIMATE Performance Enhancing Ignition System![/h] Serious athletes and bodybuilders know that workout intensity is the ultimate growth stimulus. Nothing makes you bigger, leaner, and stronger than tackling new weights and reps with bone crushing power. But even the best athletes have lackluster workouts and lose motivation.THAT TIME IS OVER!
[h=3]Product Benefits:[/h]
  • Cell Swelling Volumization!
  • Maximum Training Intensity!
  • Tunnel Vision Focus!
  • Extreme Workout Performance!
  • Increase Endurance & Stamina!
  • Optimal Recovery & Muscle Enhancement!
[h=3]Your Pre-workout Insurance Policy[/h] Maximize was designed to insure that you will NEVER have a bad workout again. The key to Maximize's effectiveness is that this innovative supplement addresses the body's energy systems, both physical and mental. Rest assured nothing compares to the raw power of Maximize. Your workouts will never be the same, and the results you see in the gym and on the mirror will speak for themselves!
[h=3]What is Maximize and how is it so effective? [/h] Maximize features a dual-stage physical and mental delivery system for peak workout performance.
[h=3]Stage 1: The Cognitive Blitz Matrix[/h]
  • Geranium Oil
  • Methyl Synephrine
  • Caffeine, Tyrosine
This Matrix was designed with a single objective: ENERGY. Energy from the moment you step into the gym till your last rep. Energy that hits you like a ton of bricks and allows you focus on powering through extreme training with tunnel vision focus and bar bending intensity. Never again will your mind fatigue before your body is done working. So stop wasting your time looking for a “little boost” or a “pick me up,” slam down Maximize and be ready for all out warfare between you and the gym!
[h=3] Stage 2: Critical Maxx Overload System[/h]
Once the first stage of cerebral dynamite floods your system and your mind is 100% focused on delivering maximum concentration and intensity, the second wave of Maximize takes over. The Critical Maxx Overload system is a multi-angled assault on your body's physical energy systems. Powering through extreme training takes not only will and mental clarity, but the physical means to fuel muscular contractions and recovery between sets. This is achieved by supplying key compounds that regenerate ATP production, delay the onset of muscular fatigue, while supplying key amino acids to reduce catabolism and fuel fast muscle fiber integrity. Doing these things will insure that your power output during training is at absolute redline.
[h=3] So if you are sick of wasting time and money on under dosed, inferior products that don’t deliver the RESULTS YOU DESERVE, step into a new generation of peak performance enhancement with Maximize V2![/h]

Have you wanted to try Maximize, but didnt want to buy a big 45 serving tub? Well now you can! 15 serving tubs of Maximize v2 will now be available at NutraPlanet!!! Check your e-mails for special pricing/intro sales from NP!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this in the little cute hemavol sized tubs :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what? for sale? aw, you tricked me, i thought you were offering out 15 serving free samples.

samples work, buying a product and not liking it doesn't. which i've bought 3 products from i force, dymethazine, bold 200 (cant mess those up, they're steroids/pro hormones) and reversitol orig version.
didn't like reversitol, and havn't looked at another one of you guys products since.

im sure y'all dont care about one customer, but you're gonna have to work to get my business back. :D

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what? for sale? aw, you tricked me, i thought you were offering out 15 serving free samples.

samples work, buying a product and not liking it doesn't. which i've bought 3 products from i force, dymethazine, bold 200 (cant mess those up, they're steroids/pro hormones) and reversitol orig version.
didn't like reversitol, and havn't looked at another one of you guys products since.

im sure y'all dont care about one customer, but you're gonna have to work to get my business back. :D
i force has/and is continuing to make some HUGE changes from the old ph days *by the way, did you really not like dymethazine? just curious :p i wasnt a rep back then, heard a few guys having hit or miss with bold, but dymethazine was pretty damn popular...had a few friends run it and loved it, plus you guys at CEL still have a clone of it out ;)*

if you havent tried some of the new stuff *maximize and hemavol would be my first suggestions to try* id really hop in on some of these mini tubs :D im not one to simply shill my companies product, but i honestly believe those two products are some of the best on the market for pre's....been using both long before i came to iforce....two products i think everyone should at least give a go :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dymeth was the shiat! Ran bold once, didn't do it properly so I can't comment. I'm more surprised you didn't like reversitol v.1. I loved that, long long before ever becoming an I-Force rep. With it's oversupression of estrogen which we corrected in v2, it didn't always have the greatest of side effects, but it def did what it said from my experience.

If anything, I would suggest doing the mini tubs of dexaprime/maximize v2 if you are into stims. It will really give you the best of both worlds and I am very confident in that you will like those two.

Mike

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dimethazine was legit good stuff. would of been better in 10mg caps, instead of 15, but oh well.

bold was okay, i didn't run it high enough.

i didn't like reversitol because it was so strong. it destroyed my estrogen. but now i stay away from atd, so i guess it wasn't a total loss.

i believe it would of been much better if it had just 6-bromo in it instead of both.

any how, i'll have to look at giving some of those newer products a try.

we're slowly moving to all the non hormonal stuff too. some day, some day....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we're slowly moving to all the non hormonal stuff too. some day, some day....
I wont be happy, i prefer buying legal orals lol. Always liked your stuff as well, used cycle assist many time.

Mike