Compound 20 by USPLabs

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Compound 20 by USPLabs

Beta testing starts Monday at our Forums at usplabsdirect.com.

This one is going to send industry wide shock waves.

Novel, New, and Effective Innovation...

2. Sub'd
    PHF Rep

3. Link to the site?
    •   

4. You can't give ANY sort of hint as to what this newfound compound is marketed towards? All facebook has done is tease me
    Athletix Representative
    ALL NATURAL, ALL POWERFUL!

5. LOL
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

6. subbed
    RecoverBro ELITE

7. Quote Originally Posted by owenz View Post
    You can't give ANY sort of hint as to what this newfound compound is marketed towards? All facebook has done is tease me
    3 brand new ingredients.

A very exciting pathway we are stimulatiing...well sorry, no, a couple of new pathways.

2 pure compounds and 1 vert exciting extract.

30 day supply and cost should be around 34.99-39.99...not bad for New!

Amazing solo for the pathway effect and stacks amazing with weight loss or anabolic.

8. yummi
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

9. my apps in!! haha excited to see who gets picked. some good apps in there. thanks for the opportunity.

10. Curious
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Curious
    I second this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    LOL
    why LOL

13. Where do we apply?

14. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Where do we apply?
    usplabsdirect.com/forum

15. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    Beta testing starts Monday at our Forums at usplabsdirect.com.

This one is going to send industry wide shock waves.

Novel, New, and Effective Innovation...
    yea, send me a bottle, and i'll be a judge of that claim.

sounds like pink magic all over again.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

yea, send me a bottle, and i'll be a judge of that claim.

sounds like pink magic all over again.
    IMO usplabs has some good products and some stuff that sells solely on their name.

Also, the true effective dosage of some of their good stiff makes the products super expensive. Prime for one seems to work for most at 9pills a day. That would mean your bottle will only last like 2 weeks. And it costs like $45 bucks.
    RecoverBro ELITE

17. not sure what that has to do with pink magic, unless you are saying it is underdosed, and would cost too much money to dose it so it lives up to the claims?

only product i've used from usp is jacked both versions, and i liked it for the price.

18. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    not sure what that has to do with pink magic, unless you are saying it is underdosed, and would cost too much money to dose it so it lives up to the claims?

only product i've used from usp is jacked both versions, and i liked it for the price.
    Talking about the prime. I had to run it at 9 pills a day.
    RecoverBro ELITE

19. oh, i dont even know what that is, or what is for.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    oh, i dont even know what that is, or what is for.
    Natty anabolic.
    RecoverBro ELITE

21. curious

22. it will be awesome as usual im sure, i never apply for logs since im horrible at them but i buy everything usplabs puts out and ive yet to be disapointed

23. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    not sure what that has to do with pink magic, unless you are saying it is underdosed, and would cost too much money to dose it so it lives up to the claims?
    I think that was pretty much what he was saying i.e. a massive marketing promotion with OTT claims and then recommending a mega dose so it delivers half of what the marketing promises.

I'll forgo the hype and wait for the unsponsored logs once the product is released and then decide whether to buy or not.

24. I like jack3d. DId not respond to prime even at high dose. Pink magic really burned me as far as being a bunch of hype. I will have to wait on this one before I buy

25. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    3 brand new ingredients.

A very exciting pathway we are stimulatiing...well sorry, no, a couple of new pathways.

2 pure compounds and 1 vert exciting extract.

30 day supply and cost should be around 34.99-39.99...not bad for New!

Amazing solo for the pathway effect and stacks amazing with weight loss or anabolic.
    So what category does Compound 20 fit into: pump, natty anabolic, fat loss, preWO, etc?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

26. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    So what category does Compound 20 fit into: pump, natty anabolic, fat loss, preWO, etc?
    They want YOU to decide. Well thats their beta tester claims.

I wonder if any beta tester ever took it into the lab for testing. Some of the claims that USP makes on their products... makes me wonder if they are putting in 1ad mixed with crack or something in there....
    RecoverBro ELITE

27. Get a life dude, that's a ridiculous statement

28. Quote Originally Posted by freezito
    Get a life dude, that's a ridiculous statement
    Sorry if I offended you. Just a thought after remembering the claims made about prime and the massive amounts of pizza and junk food the reported testers ate and still managed to put on more muscle and strip fat than most could running real AAS.
    RecoverBro ELITE

29. personally the only USP labs product i like is OEP.
    jack3d does nothing for me unles i take 4 scoops
    yoked might as well been sugar pills
    prime at 9 a day did nothing, i was a non responder i guess
    pink magic i could tell a minor difference in vascularity, but who cares about that?
    anabolic pump i didnt respond to, i was sad because my best friend absolutely loves it
    oh and i like modern BCAA
    Always willing to learn :D

30. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg
    personally the only USP labs product i like is OEP.
    pink magic i could tell a minor difference in vascularity, but who cares about that?
    anabolic pump i didnt respond to, i was sad because my best friend absolutely loves it
    Modern bcaa was good lol. I got it on the insider circle deal lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

31. Not offended, but suggesting they put illegal compounds in their products is stupid. They have too much going for them to risk that.

Prime was successful for many. There bcaa's product is second too none. Anabolic pump and Oxyelite pro, powerful,jack3d, cissus, tna,recreate all sell well and there bulk Products fly off the shelf. I think they have alot going for them. So pink magic was a flop in your eyes and alot of people questioned prime although alot of people liked it.

32. In for more info and for more drama.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

33. Quote Originally Posted by freezito
    Not offended, but suggesting they put illegal compounds in their products is stupid. They have too much going for them to risk that.

Prime was successful for many. There bcaa's product is second too none. Anabolic pump and Oxyelite pro, powerful,jack3d, cissus, tna,recreate all sell well and there bulk Products fly off the shelf. I think they have alot going for them. So pink magic was a flop in your eyes and alot of people questioned prime although alot of people liked it.
    Hehe yea but you must know I was joking and spiking supps is not unheard of. And I only have a beef with prime. Just cause everytime I read that ad I think to myself... Maybe it'll work for me if I dose it at like 12 caps a day... Haha.
    RecoverBro ELITE

34. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    personally the only USP labs product i like is OEP.
    This pretty much sums up my view as well except for Prime. I love this stuff for the strength increases I get but it is too cost prohibitve to run at the doses necessary. Oh, and the OG Jacked rocked my world! The new version...meh
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

35. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I have a pretty solid idea of the Category but I will let the beta testers confirm (We don't tell the beta testers what to expect).

36. In terms of sales, the store i work at sells a ton of OEP and jack3d, those alone are making USP labs a ton of money.
    Im not trying to say that USP labs products are bad, but the price point on them in a retail store is much to high for the results people are getting in most cases.
    Always willing to learn :D

37. Will the product launch in UK simultaneously to US? I rarely sign up for anything because the deals aren't available for us.

38. Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    I think that was pretty much what he was saying i.e. a massive marketing promotion with OTT claims and then recommending a mega dose so it delivers half of what the marketing promises.

I'll forgo the hype and wait for the unsponsored logs once the product is released and then decide whether to buy or not.
    It's really amazing that a couple free threads on the internet and a page advertising in 3 print mags is considered Massive marketing promotions.

39. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Will the product launch in UK simultaneously to US? I rarely sign up for anything because the deals aren't available for us.
    Location is not a criteria for testing. We pick from all around the world. I see value in it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 12:53 PM
  2. usplabs Oxyelite pro and usplabs recreate stack help
    By miawarrior542 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 04:27 PM
  3. usplabs Oxyelite pro and usplabs recreate stack help
    By miawarrior542 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 04:13 PM
  4. Replies: 6