Compound 20 by USPLabs

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beta testing starts Monday at our Forums at usplabsdirect.com.

This one is going to send industry wide shock waves.

Novel, New, and Effective Innovation...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Link to the site?

owenz

owenz

Awards
You can't give ANY sort of hint as to what this newfound compound is marketed towards? All facebook has done is tease me

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't give ANY sort of hint as to what this newfound compound is marketed towards? All facebook has done is tease me
3 brand new ingredients.

A very exciting pathway we are stimulatiing...well sorry, no, a couple of new pathways.

2 pure compounds and 1 vert exciting extract.

30 day supply and cost should be around 34.99-39.99...not bad for New!

Amazing solo for the pathway effect and stacks amazing with weight loss or anabolic.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
my apps in!! haha excited to see who gets picked. some good apps in there. thanks for the opportunity.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where do we apply?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, send me a bottle, and i'll be a judge of that claim.

sounds like pink magic all over again.
IMO usplabs has some good products and some stuff that sells solely on their name.

Also, the true effective dosage of some of their good stiff makes the products super expensive. Prime for one seems to work for most at 9pills a day. That would mean your bottle will only last like 2 weeks. And it costs like $45 bucks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure what that has to do with pink magic, unless you are saying it is underdosed, and would cost too much money to dose it so it lives up to the claims?

only product i've used from usp is jacked both versions, and i liked it for the price.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not sure what that has to do with pink magic, unless you are saying it is underdosed, and would cost too much money to dose it so it lives up to the claims?

only product i've used from usp is jacked both versions, and i liked it for the price.
Talking about the prime. I had to run it at 9 pills a day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, i dont even know what that is, or what is for.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
it will be awesome as usual im sure, i never apply for logs since im horrible at them but i buy everything usplabs puts out and ive yet to be disapointed

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I think that was pretty much what he was saying i.e. a massive marketing promotion with OTT claims and then recommending a mega dose so it delivers half of what the marketing promises.

I'll forgo the hype and wait for the unsponsored logs once the product is released and then decide whether to buy or not.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I like jack3d. DId not respond to prime even at high dose. Pink magic really burned me as far as being a bunch of hype. I will have to wait on this one before I buy

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 brand new ingredients.

A very exciting pathway we are stimulatiing...well sorry, no, a couple of new pathways.

2 pure compounds and 1 vert exciting extract.

30 day supply and cost should be around 34.99-39.99...not bad for New!

Amazing solo for the pathway effect and stacks amazing with weight loss or anabolic.
So what category does Compound 20 fit into: pump, natty anabolic, fat loss, preWO, etc?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what category does Compound 20 fit into: pump, natty anabolic, fat loss, preWO, etc?
They want YOU to decide. Well thats their beta tester claims.

I wonder if any beta tester ever took it into the lab for testing. Some of the claims that USP makes on their products... makes me wonder if they are putting in 1ad mixed with crack or something in there....

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Get a life dude, that's a ridiculous statement

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get a life dude, that's a ridiculous statement
Sorry if I offended you. Just a thought after remembering the claims made about prime and the massive amounts of pizza and junk food the reported testers ate and still managed to put on more muscle and strip fat than most could running real AAS.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
personally the only USP labs product i like is OEP.
jack3d does nothing for me unles i take 4 scoops
yoked might as well been sugar pills
prime at 9 a day did nothing, i was a non responder i guess
pink magic i could tell a minor difference in vascularity, but who cares about that?
anabolic pump i didnt respond to, i was sad because my best friend absolutely loves it
oh and i like modern BCAA :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pink magic i could tell a minor difference in vascularity, but who cares about that?
anabolic pump i didnt respond to, i was sad because my best friend absolutely loves it
Modern bcaa was good lol. I got it on the insider circle deal lol.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Not offended, but suggesting they put illegal compounds in their products is stupid. They have too much going for them to risk that.

Prime was successful for many. There bcaa's product is second too none. Anabolic pump and Oxyelite pro, powerful,jack3d, cissus, tna,recreate all sell well and there bulk Products fly off the shelf. I think they have alot going for them. So pink magic was a flop in your eyes and alot of people questioned prime although alot of people liked it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for more info and for more drama.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not offended, but suggesting they put illegal compounds in their products is stupid. They have too much going for them to risk that.

Prime was successful for many. There bcaa's product is second too none. Anabolic pump and Oxyelite pro, powerful,jack3d, cissus, tna,recreate all sell well and there bulk Products fly off the shelf. I think they have alot going for them. So pink magic was a flop in your eyes and alot of people questioned prime although alot of people liked it.
Hehe yea but you must know I was joking and spiking supps is not unheard of. And I only have a beef with prime. Just cause everytime I read that ad I think to myself... Maybe it'll work for me if I dose it at like 12 caps a day... Haha.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This pretty much sums up my view as well except for Prime. I love this stuff for the strength increases I get but it is too cost prohibitve to run at the doses necessary. Oh, and the OG Jacked rocked my world! The new version...meh

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a pretty solid idea of the Category but I will let the beta testers confirm (We don't tell the beta testers what to expect).

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
In terms of sales, the store i work at sells a ton of OEP and jack3d, those alone are making USP labs a ton of money.
Im not trying to say that USP labs products are bad, but the price point on them in a retail store is much to high for the results people are getting in most cases.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will the product launch in UK simultaneously to US? I rarely sign up for anything because the deals aren't available for us.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that was pretty much what he was saying i.e. a massive marketing promotion with OTT claims and then recommending a mega dose so it delivers half of what the marketing promises.

I'll forgo the hype and wait for the unsponsored logs once the product is released and then decide whether to buy or not.
It's really amazing that a couple free threads on the internet and a page advertising in 3 print mags is considered Massive marketing promotions.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will the product launch in UK simultaneously to US? I rarely sign up for anything because the deals aren't available for us.
Location is not a criteria for testing. We pick from all around the world. I see value in it.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I feel like these debates are kinda pointless.

If the product worked for you, superb, take full advantage out of it and continue giving USP Labs repeat business, after all, that's what it's all about. I personally tried a lot of products and I guess I was a "non-respondent" to all of them (tried Prime, Jack3d, Oxy, Cissus and Anabolic Pump) so I decided that I would no longer buy into the hype that surrounds a lot of their releases, as it clearly didn't work for me.

That is not to say it won't work for anyone, but a lot of the claims made over the years were really out there, I recall a high % forsokli extract that at the time had its trial results compared to Anavar.

But that's besides the point. Point is, if it works for you, buy it. If it didnt, there are thousands of other companies out there. Everyone can agree to disagree every now and then.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel like they make money make profits knowing they are hyping people and with that money trying to make a study rather than do the study then make a product based around the study then sell it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never taken a USP Product.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like they make money make profits knowing they are hyping people and with that money trying to make a study rather than do the study then make a product based around the study then sell it.
What company has studied a product before release?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I have never taken a USP Product.
Hmmm, lol, never even tried one? Well, I have, and I like some of their stuff, ap, pf, recreate, all good, prime needed to be dosed stronger, I think usp even came out with a higher(800mg) cap, cissus did/does nothing for me, and Ive seen 1st hand the amazing effects of oep, and jack3d. So to each his own, I never dismiss anything before I learn about it, and often times I try "new" things brought to market, just for the sake of trying something new, the cost is insignificant when compared to the thousands of dollars Ive spent over my lifetime on stuff that didnt work, and Im willing to give USP a chance and probably spend a few bucks based on "MY" experience with the products I have tried that I have liked.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, lol, never even tried one? Well, I have, and I like some of their stuff, ap, pf, recreate, all good, prime needed to be dosed stronger, I think usp even came out with a higher(800mg) cap, cissus did/does nothing for me, and Ive seen 1st hand the amazing effects of oep, and jack3d. So to each his own, I never dismiss anything before I learn about it, and often times I try "new" things brought to market, just for the sake of trying something new, the cost is insignificant when compared to the thousands of dollars Ive spent over my lifetime on stuff that didnt work, and Im willing to give USP a chance and probably spend a few bucks based on "MY" experience with the products I have tried that I have liked.
Nope not one lol.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I just hope this doesn't turn out like pink magic did. An awesome beta run....then an absolute failure when it hit the shelves