Join AI Sports Nutrition On Facebook For FREE Prizes!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm stealing this post from UNCNate:

We are going to be doing SO MUCH with this account you can't imagine. So it would behoove you and be of great benefit to you to become a fan.

Visit, click like, profit. Easy contest.

RULES

1. Must be 18 yrs old.

2. Must be a resident of the U.S. or Canada no P.O. boxes.

3. Post here that you liked us.

4. Winner will be determined by a random sequence generator. 1 winner will receive 1 free supplement of ours.

Today we're giving out a free bottle of HGHpro, so get on over to Facebook and enter!!!
I'll check, but PR residents should be okay to enter since it's the same thing as shipping to the US :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Liked! I've lost those other give-aways of this maybe this will be my lucky day.. :006:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, maybe I'm overlooking it. There's usually a post on the wall that you can post in too. Did you guys see one for this giveaway?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, maybe I'm overlooking it. There's usually a post on the wall that you can post in too. Did you guys see one for this giveaway?
There was like a day or 2 ago..with over 300+ entries...and yet the RNG managed to skip right over me yet again!!! swarmy bahsturds! <runs down the hallway crying>

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Yeah i tried those, Annoying how some of those people entered like 50+ times :S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're not familiar with HGHpro, check out his log. Here's a little glimpse of part of a recent post from it:

...Shiit felt good, a little light on the legs today..its crazy tho, im starting to noticed definition that i never had before

HGHpro - What can i say?? i havent had this good of sleep in years. dead srs. In week 2 now and im actually startin to notice im a little more definied in the chest.. things goin great.. i can already say i will be using HGHpro many more times to come

anyways fellas gonna do my best to keep u

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got news that there are some updates to facebook:

1. Like it AND post who sent you.
2. Maniac Mondays - NO POSTING NECESSARY:
One person will be randomly chosen EVERY Monday to receive $100 credit at our official web-store.
3. We will also continue to do THREE giveaways per week.

www.facebook.com/aisportsnutrition

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just got news that there are some updates to facebook:

1. Like it AND post who sent you.
One person will be randomly chosen EVERY Monday to receive $100 credit at our official web-store.

Freaking amazing to the top!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maniac Mondays are going to be pretty cool. Who doesn't want $100 store credit?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liked

Grumpy

Awards
I'm your most important "Like", so I better win. And I'm a Rays fan, so that should get me on top of the list. ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you enter yesterday's TestoPRO giveaway? It looks like it's not too late to enter, either. Scroll about half way down the page and find TestoPRO image: http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

1. Like it AND post that Nathan S. sent you.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I thought I had already liked you guys on fbook. Oh well, liked again :p

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You just missed the drawing. Nate was generating the winner as I was posting about the contest.

Did you remember to post that Nathan S referred you?
Thnx in advance.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're giving away HGHpro today! Hurry up and enter. There's still time left.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The other Nate runs the promos on Facebook...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are the winners being posted in this thread or on FB page?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The winners are posted on Facebook.

Don't forget to post that Nathan S referred when you LIKE the page to enter for Maniac Mondays.

I like the idea of posting them here. I will try and keep up with that from here on out.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a reminder that tomorrow is Maniac Monday, which somebody is going to win $100 of store credit at the AI Sports Nutrition store :D

If you don't what I'm talking about, then please see below. It's quick and painless...and only needs to done once...F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

1. Click LIKE on our Facebook Page AND then comment that "Nathan S referred me."
2. Maniac Mondays = One person will be randomly chosen EVERY Monday to receive $100 credit at our official web-store.
3. We will also have THREE giveaways per week, but these require you to comment on our wall.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Garrett James Overbey won the $100 giveaway for Maniac Monday. Is that any of you?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! Check back tomorrow. I think we'll be running a free giveaway. I'm not sure when or what the next Facebook giveaway will be though.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They threw me a curveball. They're holding a referral contest for fans of the Facebook page.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fans are currently what they want the giveaway to be for today. Keep checking the wall to see what the giveaway will be and so you can enter. I'll try and post back once I find out what it is.

http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glycobol giveaway on facebook right now.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glycobol giveaway on facebook right now.
Yup. I participated in this as well :).

AI gives away so much each month! Popped 2 motivates around 7 got some good energy!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better you than me. I'm on my way to bed. I have to get up early.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Visited, liked and posted (Made a Lemon RecoverPro,say not to Orange Cream Sickle reference, just for fun.)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Better you than me. I'm on my way to bed. I have to get up early.
Yeah starting to crash now. Make a quick turkey sandwich and sleep for the night. Been up since 2am >_<

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's still a little time to sign up for Maniac Mondays. If you're already entered, good luck!

If you're not sure what I'm talking about, see below:

Just a reminder that tomorrow is Maniac Monday, which somebody is going to win $100 of store credit at the AI Sports Nutrition store :D

If you don't what I'm talking about, then please see below. It's quick and painless...and only needs to done once...F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

1. Click LIKE on our Facebook Page AND then comment that "Nathan S referred me."
2. Maniac Mondays = One person will be randomly chosen EVERY Monday to receive $100 credit at our official web-store.
3. We will also have THREE giveaways per week, but these require you to comment on our wall.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's giveaway on Facebook is for 300g of DAA + 300g of LCLT:

http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Stop by and comment on the wall. You'll need to scroll down a little to find the appropriate spot in which to leave your comment.

Good luck!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's Maniac Monday again, guys!

This means somebody is going to win $100 of store credit at the AI Sports Nutrition store

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then please see below. You only need to do this ONCE.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I wanna win plz..choose me lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you read my post above and follow the directions?

Have you tried our sample kit yet? If not, send me your shipping information (if you're in the US or Canada) and I'll send you eight FREE sample packs:

Pink Lemonade Maniac
Fruit Punch Maniac
Lemon RecoverPRO
Red Raspberry RecoverPRO
3z
HGHpro
Motivate
Perform

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Did you read my post above and follow the directions?

Have you tried our sample kit yet? If not, send me your shipping information (if you're in the US or Canada) and I'll send you eight FREE sample packs:

Pink Lemonade Maniac
Fruit Punch Maniac
Lemon RecoverPRO
Red Raspberry RecoverPRO
3z
HGHpro
Motivate
Perform
I did..and I comment on ur Facebook saying Nathan s referred me....

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
And I haven't tried your sample kit...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, I think I see you now. That's all you have to do. You're entered. Good luck!!!
Do you already know what you're interested in at the AI Store? I'm just curious. Most of our stuff sells pretty equally, believe it or not.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Okay, I think I see you now. That's all you have to do. You're entered. Good luck!!!
Do you already know what you're interested in at the AI Store? I'm just curious. Most of our stuff sells pretty equally, believe it or not.
I'm really intersted in testopro...wanna give it a shot...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What size T-Shirt do you wear?
I couldn't help but smile when I read your PMs :D