Purus Muscle Mainade CHERRY LIMEADE!!! Come get some!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have been told that Purus wants to give out a bunch more logs for our newest flavor in the Muscle Marinade lineup: Cherry Limeade.

:bubrub:

LINK: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade (27 Servings): Discount Muscle Marinade Supplements

I need FOUR AM LOGGERS to get the word out about how the new taste is and the pure power of the MARINADE.

Now who wants to Marinade YOUR Meat???

1. Stats (age/weight etc)
2. Previous Pre-workout usage
3. Used Purus Products before?
4. WHY should I choose you?

Lets get this show on the road. I will give this one week from today!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
5'9

Cutting currently

My pre-workout experience is quite lengthy here is some of it in no particular order: Jack3d, NOXplode, SuperPump MAX, C4, Focus XT, Vengeance, Fierce, Assault, Serum, Rage, Pump, Wycked, Novem, Ultima, and quite a few others as well.

Never used Purus Labs before, but I've heard some good things about Muscle Marinade.

So I'm definitely interested in giving it a whirl.

You should choose me because I know what goes in to making an effective pre-workout, I've tried a ton, and I have some that I like, some I love, some I think are pure garbage, etc. I will be completely unbiased in my opinions during the log, and I don't pull my punches. I typically rate a pre-workout based on different categories. They can include taste, pump, energy, endurance, focus, and some other categories occasionally.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Great promo here. I went through a tub of the fruit punch and loved how well it worked. I'd be all over this except there's something in MM that doesnt quite agree with my stomache :/ didnt bother me everytime, but it still did. Has anything changed with MM since about a year or two ago when MM was first on the market?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great promo here. I went through a tub of the fruit punch and loved how well it worked. I'd be all over this except there's something in MM that doesnt quite agree with my stomache :/ didnt bother me everytime, but it still did. Has anything changed with MM since about a year or two ago when MM was first on the market?
We actually changed up a few of the vitamin/mineral ingredients and improved the taste and smell of the final product. It's much cleaner tasting in my opinion and I don't get sick of the flavor like I did in the past. Some people have GI issues with high stimulants as it can increase motility in the GI. For those who have the issue I sometimes recommend drinking it slower through the first part of the workout versus pounding it prior. I know some people every once in awhile do have that problem though.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Hmmm. Well in that case i may put in an app. Cherry limade sounds amazing. I got a gut feeling that the new version wont give me stomache issues ;)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste is pretty good everyone. The cherry limeade def. has its own unique taste.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
1. 22 Years old, 6'3" and currently at ~225 lb.

2. Im a die hard when it comes to preworkouts. I've taken: Superpump250, Supercharge Xtreme, NO Shotgun, Dark Rage, White Flood v1 and v2, NO-Xplode, Focus XT, Jack3d, N2KTS, Muscle Marinade (original, fruit punch), Mesomorph, Lit-Up, Noxipro (currently on).

3. The only Purus product i've previously used is the original MM, fruit punch. I also have Organ Shield and Slin Shot here in my stash, just never used it yet.

4. Well, I'm more than firmiliar with preworkouts. I can give a good explanation of how I feel it is working, and I can be very frequent with my log updates. I liked the orginial Muscle Marinade, so this one can only be better. I'd love to try it out and run a log for u guys.

Here's a couple links to logs that ive done:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/175560-808rebels-summer-shred.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/181003-quick-review-noxipro.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177747-808rebel-continues-his.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182292-808rebels-pct-gold.html#post2992369 (current log)

ALOHA!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
1. 23 years old, 175lbs, maintaining. not gonna bulk till november

2. So many, cant remeber them all. SuperPump250, NanoVapor, NO-Xplode, Jack3d, Maniac, Wyked, White Flood, Pump Fixx, Lit Up, 1.M.R., Noxipro, Nitrix, Size On, Stim Force, Dark Rage and a few others cant think of at the moment.

3. SlinShot, Fat Smack, Organ Shield, and a couple ph's

4.Why Choose me? The real question is why not choose me :) I am finishing up my MAniac this week and looking for a new pre-workout at the moment. After hearing all these amazing reviews and recommendations, there is absolutely no reason for me not to try it. I have never tried any of Purus Labs pre-workouts and would definetly love to try and log it. This is my last week of PCT and the Maniac feeling wore off so I need something to slap me in the face and get my ass to the gym. Purus is Pure.

morthet

Awards
5'11"
207lbs.
32 yrs old

Ghenerate is the only thing I have used before workouts.

Never used purus products before.

I could use a pre-workout drink to get that extra mile at the end of my sets. I'm getting ready to start my first cycle and would love to throw this in. I am curious to see how a pre-workout drink helps.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
1. Age: 21 years old Height: 5' 9" Weight: 182lbs

2: Preworkout Experience:
NanoVapor
N.O Plasmacore
N.O Explode
Jack3d
Muscle Marinade (Grape & Fruit Punch)
Assault
N.O Shotgun
1.M.R
HemoRage
and a few more I'm forgetting.

3. I've used Muscle Marinade, Fat Smack, and I'm waiting for my Organ Shield to arrive tomorrow

4: I can offer you a detailed log with comparison to a multitude of pre-workout experience. I am able to post as often as asked and more. I'm a college athlete and training every day as well as being a huge fan of Purus Labs and have had great experience with your products in the past. I would love to get my hands on the new flavor!

Thanks for the opportunity. Will be waiting to here about the winners. GL.

suresha

Awards
  • Established

WEIGHT:220

HEIGHT: 5'9"

previous products i've used from purus were Recycle & Organ Shield and had a sample of grape Muscle Marinade. where as the organ shield and recycle have become staples in my aas/ph stash i have yet had any more muscle marinade, but i loved the focus that i got when i took that sample of muscle marinade grape.

I feel i should be picked to log product, cause i'll give an all out, no holds barred unbiased thuthfull review. 3 times a day and 4 times a week and would be honored to reveiwing a product from you Grambo(PURUS). LOVE ME SOME PWO'S:yup:

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
1. Age: 50 Height: 5' 8" Weight: 165lbs

2. Supplement Experience:White Flood, Juggernaut, C-4 Extreme, Launch 4350, Body Rush, Jack3D and quite a few others.

3. Used Purus Labs products before? Unfortunately, I have not tried any Purus Products, yet, but of course I am always looking for new PWO's to try out to see if I like them.

4. WHY should I choose you? I workout 5-6 days a week. I spend 1.5 to 2 hours at the gym when I am there. I have done logs on other websites but not AM -- not yet, at least. I would like to try one of Purus Labs products and a PWO sounds like a good place to start.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quick Question, I am going to be running a log for Transaderm totally non compete product, if I run a seperate log for this highlighting the effects of the preworkout in your thread would I qualify?

1. Stats (age/weight etc) 38, Height 5'8 weight 196, bf in the single digits

2. Previous Pre-workout usage - SuperPump250, Jack3d, Mesomorph, Anadraulic Pump, ASGT, Vasocharge, White Flood, Lit Up, No Ignite, No Xplode (way back when), Xpand, and a few others I can not remember right now.

3. Used Purus Products before? Organ Shield

4. WHY should I choose you? My logs are top notch, and detail in my logs is great. I give honest review and am articulate enough to explain how I feel on a product so that others can relate to and become motivated by my experience with it. I have a lot of people who read my logs. I have heard a lot about the product and am excited enough about it to take the time to write a second log to have the oppurtunity to try it. Also the other product I am using would have no effect on the outcome of this log.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I would be running DAA also with this, I would love to run both in a log as I have run many cycles of each before solo.

1. 22 y/o, 185 lbs, 6'0", 9% BF
2. Assault, SP250, NO Shotgun, ASGT, White Flood, and Jack3d (Awful experience)
3. I have used organ shield before as a PCT/general health product about 1 year ago. I have used some leftover slinshot a buddy gave me, so about a week use only. Also, about a year ago I ran recycle in my PCt with the organ shield. I Have looked forward to using this, because it has gotten such good review on here and NP.
4. In my workouts I do trisets, so I am always at active rest and preworkouts are essential for my workouts because I lack the energy without them. I also workout ealr, so they allow me to not fall asleep on my way to the gym. There's nothing better then that energetic feeling walking into the gym. Purus also has a great reputation for great products, muscle marinade especially. I also believe with this pwo I could get my BF down to below 8% and add a small amount of mass. Combining this with DAA would allow me to grow and get much more vascular. I also would be good because I workout 6x a week and would be able to update it every workout day and take before and after pics. I also could whip up a quick presentation on some of the ingredients if wanted with the research behind them.

stonhous35

Awards
1. Age: 28 and weight is 187
2. My previous pre-work out usage includes no-explode, jack 3d, no shotgun, 1mr, white flood, superpump, hemo rage, nitrix, l-arginine/l-orthinine combo, nano vapor, niox, nox-cg3, ...etc so many more to name. Plus a lot of herbal based combos of greentea citrilline and l-carnitine
3. I haven't had to pleasure to experiance the usage of any of the products yet. Defiantly want to try the Muscle Marinade, halovar, organ shield and recycle.
4. You should choose me cause im a bad ass mother F*cker who wants to try your products and will give honest opinions. (I will lie if you tell me to also but from what i hear there is no need for that lol.) Also I have a good knowledge base on these products from working in the industry selling the products. Finally, I am unemployed and can't afford to buy anything else cause i have an expensive car loan and still want to continue using supplements to help me achieve more goals; (crappy but true haha)

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Great flavor. Great Product. Great results. Don't miss out....

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep the Apps coming, will close this in one more day and pick some very lucky winners.

I marinate my meat all the time and it feels soooo good!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a big stockist in England has picked up Purus labs, I am keen to see how this goes. The only English review I have seen so far said it is very strong as a stimulant. Is this stronger than Maximize V2?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
how many winners will u guys be choosing?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey just in case you haven't decided yet. Here is one last pathetic attempt to secure the logging opportunity...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a big stockist in England has picked up Purus labs, I am keen to see how this goes. The only English review I have seen so far said it is very strong as a stimulant. Is this stronger than Maximize V2?
1 scoop of MV2 and MM are pretty close. They aren't completely equivalent to grade against each other.

However 2 scoops of MV2 is the strongest thing I have used pretty much and I am a stim junkie. The super high 1,3 doesn't agree with me in some areas...... but that is individual.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
In the process right now.....
you got me bouncing around all the forums seeing if my broke college ass is a winner!! haha my Assault is about 4 workouts away from kicking the bucket and im trying to wait it out or see if i gotta take the plunge for a tub of MM

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
good luck to everyone, the cherry lime-ade is truly tasty and delicious. :) this is one of my favorite pre workouts to sell at work, it is not for the weak though, very potent

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
808rebel

808rebel

Awards
well if thats the case PICK ME!!!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
but seriously its saturday lol everytime i checked my email today i assumed i didnt win cuz i didnt get anything that said "New Message from Anabolicminds" lol

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Must be a busy man. Give him some time. It wouldnt ship out til monday at the soonest anyways

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Must be a busy man. Give him some time. It wouldnt ship out til monday at the soonest anyways
rebel, ur not worried cuz u no ur gonna get picked lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How do you keep a forum of muscle heads in suspense...

I'll tell you after he picks...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Stats (age/weight etc) - 21, 150, lean, extremely focused and determined to get back to where I used to be, (college football player), had gotten sick and am loking forward to getting back to where I was and woudl love muscle marinade to be a part of it!
2. Previous Pre-workout usage - many....been lifting since I was about 16 with pre w/os. N.O xplode, jacked, 1 MR, superpump 250, superpump max, napalm, n.o ignite, wyked, lit up, and many dfferent samples
3. Used Purus Products before? Unfortunately no, but have heard nothing but great things.
4. WHY should I choose you? I am the most determined person you will ever meet to achieve my goals. I was once an all star athlete, but unfortunately I got very sick and as in the hospital and lost alot of weight (down to 110) and have slowly been putting on weight since and and I am sut finishing up a 1 omnth break from liftin and I can tell you I am more determined thn ever to get back to wher eI was and I woudl love to have muscle marinade help me to achieve my goals. I have heard abotu how great this stuff is and would be able to log every day if need be, With that said I will also give an unbiased review and tell it how it is. I have tried many different PWOs so I can give a very good and detailed review on the product!

thanks for the opportunity guys!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
rebel, ur not worried cuz u no ur gonna get picked lol
now thats just crazy talk. Im checking this thread constantly man...it would be awesome to try out a newer, better tasting version of a supp that I already liked.

stonhous35

Awards
i hear that, white flood is probablye one of the best pre workouts i tried and i would try anything by their brand

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I am excited to have a chance at this but can wait until he tells us. He has a lot of good apps in here to consider. Most of the guys seem like quality loggers or new guys trying to get a start it is hard to pick. I was a rep for other companies and know it is no easy task.

Grambo, any brownie points for the brown nosing??? ;)

No really I meant what I said though.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is like watching a litter of new born puppies fight for the water bowl lol. :)

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
haha this thread is getting good. if there were a maximum number of views per thread, id of maxed it out last night. i think ive probably checked this about 20 times a day this weekend. its getting bad. my girlfriend was beginning to get suspicious and i had to explain that its a contest lol.

let the obsession continue...

morthet

Awards
Same here. I have been checking this thread a lot. I'm a newbie trying to get a foot in the door on logging.
At any rate the suspense is killing me.