Free ULTRADROL for Logs - Top 5-10 memes wins them!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Congrats guys !

2. congrats, but darn
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Wish I would have noticed this earlier.

I start my end of year mass cycle on OCT 14th.
    I think they said there were doing another contest soon somewhere in here.
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    I think they said there were doing another contest soon somewhere in here.
    That they did!

5. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    That they did!
    Have you logged or run it yet? Logs look good that is for sure.
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Have you logged or run it yet? Logs look good that is for sure.
    No sir. I have only ran one hormonal cycle (epi and hdrol back a year ago). I'm very interested in Ultradrol, though, based on what I've seen in all the logs. From what I'm reading, it sounds like SD but with none of the negatives. It's certainly on my to-try list in the future.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    No sir. I have only ran one hormonal cycle (epi and hdrol back a year ago). I'm very interested in Ultradrol, though, based on what I've seen in all the logs. From what I'm reading, it sounds like SD but with none of the negatives. It's certainly on my to-try list in the future.
    Looks like the future is closer than you think! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looks like the future is closer than you think! Lol
    lol

Well, I stated in my original post in here that this was just too fun to pass up, but I was just posting for the fun of it. I'm still pin-pointing what's going on internally with my pituitary/adrenals and I'm not bringing anything new into that equation until it's resolved.

Now if they still want to give me a bottle for a log in the future, I'd gladly do that, but I also wouldn't expect a company to do that with a new product they're wanting immediate exposure for to bring in more sales.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    lol

Well, I stated in my original post in here that this was just too fun to pass up, but I was just posting for the fun of it. I'm still pin-pointing what's going on internally with my pituitary/adrenals and I'm not bringing anything new into that equation until it's resolved.

Now if they still want to give me a bottle for a log in the future, I'd gladly do that, but I also wouldn't expect a company to do that with a new product they're wanting immediate exposure for to bring in more sales.
    you can just forward it to me
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you can just forward it to me
    It'll be headed your way with a self-addressed box for some of your TRT

lol

11. that **** was hilarious

12. Damn - just saw this. Grats to the winners. I just started 12 mg/day, today so I'll follow your logs, good luck.
    ďBeastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forwardĒ.

13. Eta when these will be shipped?

14. Awesome!! fun contest forsure..
    but...god damn it. and im probably gonna be kickin myself in the ass for this later, cuz i REALLLY wanna run Ultradrol. ive had my eye on this before it was even released. ..ok anyways .
    I am going to have to respectfully decline the offer. unless you guys want to give me a future logging spot. which is doubtful so...im going to give up my winning spot and nominate it to EasyEJL.

i'll probably just pick up a bottle of this later and run it this winter. im going to start running epistrong, and thought about bridging it after UD, but ive never ran just epi, so i think im gonna see how it does..like i said i'll probably regret this..hahah

thanks anyways!!

15. anyone get contacted yet?

16. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    anyone get contacted yet?
    yep
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

17. Got the PM for my addy but no package yet.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

18. They told me they were workin as fast as they coukd. They are probably busy as hell handling all the shipments they're currently getting and sending out.
    Needtobuildmuscle N2Burn Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183590-brunos-burnin-needtobuildmuscle.html

19. Anybody get their Ultra yet?

20. nope, not yet
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Yo Easy - did you get contacted at all? Since I couldn't log immediately, I told them to send mine to you.

22. spazzers lol.

Can't wait to see/read all your logs on this sucker.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Anybody get their Ultra yet?
    Nope
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

24. some good logs should come of this!!!!

You guys know when they are gonna be up?

25. Need to get said product in our hands first!

26. Lol im hopin some pills just randomly get shoved through my apartment mail slot soon.
    Needtobuildmuscle N2Burn Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183590-brunos-burnin-needtobuildmuscle.html
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by cbruno924 View Post
    Lol im hopin some pills just randomly get shoved through my apartment mail slot soon.
    I can make that happen. What's your address?

Oh, and on a completely unrelated subject, you haven't seen Dumb and Dumber, have you?

28. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

Oh, and on a completely unrelated subject, you haven't seen Dumb and Dumber, have you?
    Lol yeah i ****in love that movie.

29. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

Lmao, what in the world does this have to do with ultradrol our sticking things in a mail slot?

Gotta love that movie though, it defined who I was during my teenage years.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

30. Sourdough i was wonderin the same thing. I knew i left my 1st post open to "sticking things through slots" jokes but dumb and dumber is WAY out there hahaha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultradrol Logs
    By MidwestBeast in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 12:24 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:59 PM
  3. Who ever Finds it--WINS WINS WINS--1st hint inside
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 07:01 PM