Free ULTRADROL for Logs - Top 5-10 memes wins them!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Yo Easy - did you get contacted at all? Since I couldn't log immediately, I told them to send mine to you.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

2. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

spazzers lol.

Can't wait to see/read all your logs on this sucker.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Anybody get their Ultra yet?
    Nope
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

some good logs should come of this!!!!

You guys know when they are gonna be up?
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Need to get said product in our hands first!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.95%

Lol im hopin some pills just randomly get shoved through my apartment mail slot soon.
    Needtobuildmuscle N2Burn Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183590-brunos-burnin-needtobuildmuscle.html
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by cbruno924 View Post
    Lol im hopin some pills just randomly get shoved through my apartment mail slot soon.
    I can make that happen. What's your address?

Oh, and on a completely unrelated subject, you haven't seen Dumb and Dumber, have you?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.95%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

Oh, and on a completely unrelated subject, you haven't seen Dumb and Dumber, have you?
    Lol yeah i ****in love that movie.
    Needtobuildmuscle N2Burn Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183590-brunos-burnin-needtobuildmuscle.html
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.65%

Lmao, what in the world does this have to do with ultradrol our sticking things in a mail slot?

Gotta love that movie though, it defined who I was during my teenage years.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.95%

Sourdough i was wonderin the same thing. I knew i left my 1st post open to "sticking things through slots" jokes but dumb and dumber is WAY out there hahaha
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%

Think about it...
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Yo Easy - did you get contacted at all? Since I couldn't log immediately, I told them to send mine to you.
    No, but I traded for a bottle and am on day 3 at 16mg/day anyhow
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Did you start right out ofthe gate at 16mg? How is that going? If I remember correctly, you are one of those people that doesn't get any sides from compounds.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Did you start right out ofthe gate at 16mg? How is that going? If I remember correctly, you are one of those people that doesn't get any sides from compounds.
    Yeah started at that, im dosing 1/1/2 caps as im working out evenings. I never get sides other than some back pumps with superdrol. No bp issues or anything besides ****ty cholesterol levels.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.65%

Think about it...
    Samsonite, I was waaaay off!

Lol I'm still totally lost in this one bro
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.65%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

And are you logging this at all? How you liking it so far?
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

And are you logging this at all? How you liking it so far?
    I dunno, I probably will put up a final review, but probably won't log details. So far its nice, I can feel a bit of a difference with the evening dose of 2 caps preworkout. No negatives or sides so far, and I doubt I'll have any.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.77%

Got my ultradrol in today. Will start my log Probably tomorrow. Thanks for his opportunity I'm excited to run this
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    Got my ultradrol in today. Will start my log Probably tomorrow. Thanks for his opportunity I'm excited to run this
    Yo looking forward to your cycle. Post a link in my thread when you start please
    RecoverBro ELITE
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yo looking forward to your cycle. Post a link in my thread when you start please
    This^^^
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%

Well, since Easy got his own, maybe I'll be fixed in time to log it myself haha
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.65%

Oh... I wanted to ask... for those that got bottles from the first batch... what was your lot number on the bottom of the bottle with the exp date sticker?

I ordered mine from a retailer that had 5 from the first lot still in stock but by the time it actually shipped he had in stock 100 or so more from the new lot....

hoping I got some from the first batch honestly.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    Oh... I wanted to ask... for those that got bottles from the first batch... what was your lot number on the bottom of the bottle with the exp date sticker?

I ordered mine from a retailer that had 5 from the first lot still in stock but by the time it actually shipped he had in stock 100 or so more from the new lot....

hoping I got some from the first batch honestly.
    Did the first batch test different ?
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.65%

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Did the first batch test different ?
    not to my knowledge.... but im not one for taking chances... all the logs are on the first batch so thats what i want....

it was stated in their very own writeup that the fact is methyl sten has been released as tainted SD in the past... id like to avoid the reverse action if at all possible... so far this sounds nothing like SD to me.

I know that even when Epi first came out though that batches were coming back this or that but I always had the same effects... so im not one for much of trusting tests.... where did they get their standard from anyhow??? all I know is WHAT they released is what i want.... preferably from the batch that has positive consumer feedback.

So anyone mind turning their bottle upside down and typing up here what the lot number and exp date is(and if you know if it came from the first or second batch released)?
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Still waiting for something to show up here.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.95%

Just got home today from a business trip to find my bottle here. I think its safe to say you'll be getting it soon, my packing slip said it shipped on the 6th so its mot likely still in the mail.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    not to my knowledge.... but im not one for taking chances... all the logs are on the first batch so thats what i want....

it was stated in their very own writeup that the fact is methyl sten has been released as tainted SD in the past... id like to avoid the reverse action if at all possible... so far this sounds nothing like SD to me.

I know that even when Epi first came out though that batches were coming back this or that but I always had the same effects... so im not one for much of trusting tests.... where did they get their standard from anyhow??? all I know is WHAT they released is what i want.... preferably from the batch that has positive consumer feedback.

So anyone mind turning their bottle upside down and typing up here what the lot number and exp date is(and if you know if it came from the first or second batch released)?
    Got back today and found a bottle of UD in my mailbox! Lot#081435 on sticker. What does that tell you SourD?
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.65%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Got back today and found a bottle of UD in my mailbox! Lot#081435 on sticker. What does that tell you SourD?
    Weeell..... I emailed A.L. and got this in response to the query regarding batches....

Quote Originally Posted by sourdough
    I was wondering why it seems the batch numbers are the same for both bottling runs of ultradrol?

I was hoping that mine was from the first run but in comparison to some others numbers on the message boards it doesnt seem that there are any differences regardless of when it was purchased.

Do you guys have any way to decipher what run its from based on labels etc? I was hoping to getin on the first run given thats what all the info is out on and there can be minor variations in filler:active ratios from run to run as well as differences in raws sourced...

Can you fill me in a lil bit? I saw testing results posted but this doesnt do much for me in practical applications. I was hoping to have a hold of first run stuff..... ( mys supplier got in the second batch right before mine was shipped, thus my needing reassurance that what I have is from the first run.
    Quote Originally Posted by jake@ AL
    Hi S******,

Thanks for your interest! As for the batches...

1st batch: Lot#071403 2nd batch: Lot#081435

Technically, though, the raws for both capping runs are completely identical. (They all come from the same 4kg megabatch, we just couldn't get it all capped at once.) There is therefore no 'difference in raws sourced' -- and the facility we use for capping is really top-notch -- so I would expect near-zero variation between runs.

(There's actually a new/different batch of raws ready, but that's for capping run #3.)

In any case, I hope this helped clear things up for you.

Best Regards, Jake
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Good to go then!! Time to start the pre-game.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%

Hey, Ultradrol/Antaeus:

Any chance I could still get in on this in a couple days if I have some news that puts me back on logging?

I've got a sleep study scheduled for Thursday night. If it turns out I have sleep apnea, it would be logical that that's the major cause of my trouble. If that's the case, I'm ready to start back up on a cycle while I go through all the procedures of correcting that. I've got some major fat in need of losing.

If that works, I'll post in here on Friday to let you know what I've found out.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Hey, Ultradrol/Antaeus:

Any chance I could still get in on this in a couple days if I have some news that puts me back on logging?

I've got a sleep study scheduled for Thursday night. If it turns out I have sleep apnea, it would be logical that that's the major cause of my trouble. If that's the case, I'm ready to start back up on a cycle while I go through all the procedures of correcting that. I've got some major fat in need of losing.

Beast, PM me I might have something for you.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Beast, PM me I might have something for you.
    I repped you with a PM, but PM is still down lol.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

I repped you with a PM, but PM is still down lol.
    Yeah I can't open it. Hopefully they get it sorted out soon.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%

Hey, Ultradrol/Antaeus:

Up to you man!

To everyone else we still have a few bottles to give away if you express interest after this post to log this at 12 or more mg.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Ultradrol View Post
    Up to you man!

To everyone else we still have a few bottles to give away if you express interest after this post to log this at 12 or more mg.
    I'm trying to win some on your other giveaway thread, but I'm interested in running this at 16 mg. I've been following the logs, and I'm seriously interested in this product. I sent you a PM about it awhile back, and I'd still definitely be glad to log this for you.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Ultradrol View Post
    Up to you man!
    I'll be in touch via PM within the next couple days. I've got my sleep study set up for tonight and hopefully that will say sleep apnea and hopefully I can get some docs to agree that fixing that will put me on the road to fixing all of this nonsense (and Ultradrol can help me get there quicker ).
  37. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

The 16mg/day seems to be treating me well
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.7%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    The 16mg/day seems to be treating me well
    I want to run it @ 16mg.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.39%

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post

Am I a dork because I got the "Thunder Cats" Reference?
    "THE DARK SIDE"

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultradrol Logs
    By MidwestBeast in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 12:24 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:59 PM
  3. Who ever Finds it--WINS WINS WINS--1st hint inside
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 07:01 PM