Needtobuildmuscle.com is giving away 10 tubs of NTBM-DAA for LOGS!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok boys its time for another epic Needtobuildmuscle.com
give away. We are going to be giving away exactly 10
tubs of our New NTBM-DAA for free. All you have to do to be
chosen to log a free bottle is the following!

1. You must be able to log the product.
Open a thread here on the supplement forum and keep a log.

2. Must update this log at least 3 times a week for 3-4 weeks
with a final review of the product.

3. Must be chosen by my self or a varified NTBM rep
who Has been given Authority to hand out these free.
In otherwords My self only!!!

4. Once picked you must go to my store at needtobuildmuscle.com
and Order a sample pack. This will cost you 7.00 to cover
shipping and get your address on file. This makes it simple
so we do not forget you. The product is free and you just cover
the cost of shipping only . Then in the notes to shipper
you write the mods name who picked you and the
product (NTBM-DAA) they picked you to log as well as a link to
the post where they choise you and said you can
be a logger of the product. .

5. Must make a log with the words " Needtobuildmuscle
( name of the product) in the title of the thread.
And update the log with at least 2-3 up dates a
week for 3-4 weeks.

OK now of course we all want to hear why you
want to use the product what you think of our
products and or company.. Lets do this boys

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone want to log some NTBM-DAA?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
DAA seems to increase my strength quite a bit, but I've never tried
pure DAA nor a NTBM products altho' I was planning on trying Need2slin
So for me would be double take :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA seems to increase my strength quite a bit, but I've never tried
pure DAA nor a NTBM products altho' I was planning on trying Need2slin
So for me would be double take :)
Are you interested in logging our DAA bro?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to do this, but I don't really know when im gonna be doing pct, great opportunity though.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if I can log the two but if I am not aloud to log the other one I don't mind logging this. I have been wanting to try this at 3-4 grams a day any way. Again with any log I will be complete videos etc.
Let me know. This would be awesome since I have a contest in October and I can use all the help I can.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if I can log the two but if I am not aloud to log the other one I don't mind logging this. I have been wanting to try this at 3-4 grams a day any way. Again with any log I will be complete videos etc.
Let me know. This would be awesome since I have a contest in October and I can use all the help I can.
Bombsquad....DAA is yours to log bro. Follow instructions at the beginning of this thread to get it ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Rick, yeah sure, I can do that :)
You got it bro. DAA is yours to log ;)

Follow the instructions in my first post to get some coming :)

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Im in for this definately!! Im currently doing a 3 day split with Trisets so Im never at rest and Im running a recomp at around 3000 cal's a day. I could easily log the product and create a presentation on DAA with research too if wanted. I've done such before with insulin mimetics and T2.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Ah, I followed instructions but I guess this was US only right? 'cause I'm in EU and
the site is giving me 25 bucks in shipping on top of the 7, I'd actually end up paying more
than buying the thing in a store over here :D
Lemme know if we can handle this somehow otherwise, well thank you for the chance

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log some DAA. I havent tried it yet and ive been wanting to do so for some time now. Hook it up NTBM!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in for this definately!! Im currently doing a 3 day split with Trisets so Im never at rest and Im running a recomp at around 3000 cal's a day. I could easily log the product and create a presentation on DAA with research too if wanted. I've done such before with insulin mimetics and T2.
You sound like you could give us a great log. DAA is yours :D

Order up your sample pack at the store and put in notes to shipper that I picked you for DAA along with a link to this thread. Looking forward to the log bro :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, I followed instructions but I guess this was US only right? 'cause I'm in EU and
the site is giving me 25 bucks in shipping on top of the 7, I'd actually end up paying more
Lemme know if we can handle this somehow otherwise, well thank you for the chance
Unfortunately I can't do anything about the international 25$ fee. Shipping costs have to be covered for the free product, which is why US customers are asked to buy the sample pack...to cover shipping.

I understand that the cost may be more than its worth due to shipping overseas, so if you can't log I thank you for applying bud ;)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would lobe to log this, also would love to log the n2 burn. I wouldn't be able to for about 2 and a half weeks since I'm running a log right now for BPS, I this is okay I could give daily updates.

Thanks

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would lobe to log this, also would love to log the n2 burn. I wouldn't be able to for about 2 and a half weeks since I'm running a log right now for BPS, I this is okay I could give daily updates.

Thanks
You got the DAA bro, and I will keep you in mind for the N2burn depending on how many people show interest in logging it. Just post up in that thread that you are interested in logging N2burn so I see your name in that thread and don't forget bro ;)

Follow the instructions in the first post to get the DAA :)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You got the DAA bro, and I will keep you in mind for the N2burn depending on how many people show interest in logging it. Just post up in that thread that you are interested in logging N2burn so I see your name in that thread and don't forget bro ;)

Follow the instructions in the first post to get the DAA :)
Thanks man. I left that comment in the other thread also.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
You sound like you could give us a great log. DAA is yours :D

Order up your sample pack at the store and put in notes to shipper that I picked you for DAA along with a link to this thread. Looking forward to the log bro :)
Thanks alot! I can't wait to run this I had great DAA experience before

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Put the sample pack order in with all the info asked for thanks a lot.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We never discrimnarte against peeps in other countries . I forgot about the 25 shipping for world wide orders.

You said you were going to buy some Need2slin my man. N2BM20 will take 20% off your order. If you order the needtoslin then place in the notes to shipper that you were picked to log the DAA we will toss it in the order. So 20% off the slin plus the free daa is that a cool deal for you?

If some let rickrock know and then go ahead and pick up the slin and add the notes to the shipper.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We never discrimnarte against peeps in other countries . I forgot about the 25 shipping for world wide orders.

You said you were going to buy some Need2slin my man. N2BM20 will take 20% off your order. If you order the needtoslin then place in the notes to shipper that you were picked to log the DAA we will toss it in the order. So 20% off the slin plus the free daa is that a cool deal for you?

If some let rickrock know and then go ahead and pick up the slin and add the notes to the shipper.
Top notch customer service right there !

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes sir! Nate is always going out of his way to make sure everyone is happy and taken care of :)
I just realized I put in my info for the NTBM-DAA but forgot to put my user name in on the shipping notes. I did out a link to the thread and that I was chose. By you.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just realized I put in my info for the NTBM-DAA but forgot to put my user name in on the shipping notes. I did out a link to the thread and that I was chose. By you.
Also I just sent you a pm.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Nate on top of his game. Things like this are why ntbm is absolutely number 1 when it comes to customer service.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Interesting. Sounds like great custommer service and product. I've never run pure DAA before.

Although I have some other logging stuff on its way...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Sounds like great custommer service and product. I've never run pure DAA before.

Although I have some other logging stuff on its way...
If you would like to run a log of our DAA, its yours bro! Follow the steps in the first post of this thread to get it on its way :)

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
*yesterday

Sorry for the double post my edit doesnt work. Either way DAA usually is very good to me for strength

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*yesterday

Sorry for the double post my edit doesnt work. Either way DAA usually is very good to me for strength
Sounds good man! Looking forward to your log ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping for more DAA logging opportunities!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping for more DAA logging opportunities!!
DAA is one of my favorite compounds. I love the libido surge from it (feels like I'm in junior high again lol).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sounds like a good deal to me...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA is one of my favorite compounds. I love the libido surge from it (feels like I'm in junior high again lol).
I can relate to that right now. I am running NTBM-DAA stacked with Bridge and I'm chasing my wife all over the house...:woohoo: :poke:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

just one more instance of nate going above and beyond for his customers.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My debit card is still in the mail as it had froud few weeks ago. Could I use my checking account and order it? I have all my information.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My debit card is still in the mail as it had froud few weeks ago. Could I use my checking account and order it? I have all my information.
I don't think that's an option bro. How soon do you expect your card?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tomorrow.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks
Well got the daa today will start this as soon as i finish my bps log.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still have quite a few logging oppurtunities for DAA guys. If interested, post up!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump!