On Sale This Week From Taurus Nutrition

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
ON SALE THIS WEEK FROM WWW.TAURUS-NUTRITION.COM

5aOHP-$34.95! and WYKED-$19.95!

5aOHP-Even a better muscle builder than many chemically altered PH products...

The great thing about the active ingredient in 5aOHP is that it won't turn into estrogen and will give you dry, solid gains in mass with limited side effects. The best reported benefit by our testers is the body composition changes rivaling the most potent illegal compounds! Because it can't convert to estrogen, you can bet that 5aOHP is guaranteed to be free from bloating estrogenic side effects. Hundreds of thousands of bottles sold of progestin based hormones with ZERO estrogenic side effects! Case closed! Just to keep the complainers down we put in a potent AI to reduce estrogen!

Progestins, specifically 17aHydroxyProgestins convert at a high rate to other androgens and can act as prohormones AND biologically active androgens! This means that 5aOHP will have a double effect for people looking to gain MASS. It should be active on its own and also will convert to Stanolone a prized hormone for men looking to restore their vitality and counter the effect of these environmental chemical estrogens!

Finally, we added our special oral delivery system and the most POTENT LEGAL MASS BUILDER was born!!!

WYKED!- This is the perworkout that everyone is talking about! Back in Stock Now!

WYKEN-The best tasting most potent preworkout ever made. The 50 serving container will contain the best tasting, most effective preworkout supplement on the market today. You won't be disappointed with the flavor or the effect!

As allways, thank you guys for your support! Without you Taurus Nutrition would not be!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch that wyked taste amazing and currently running 5aOHP and am enjoying it

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Thanks for the kind words Beef.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great sale Kelly!!

You guys better jump on this and take advantage of it while you can. Both of these products have a habit of selling out within a couple of days.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wyked is awesome, def in my top 3 for PWO's!

steppinRazor

Awards
Big fan of wyked..hands down one of the best preWO's out there..
Out of curriosity tho, has anyone had any issues with the recent batches?? Not a huge deal but mine was full of clumps that where sort of discolored..kind of yellowish..looks like some water might have got in there.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would be all over the 5aOHP if the funds were presently present...has been on my radar for a while....plus has such a cool advanced military/Captain America sounding name...

anyway, Happy Sale!

jeeezzy

Awards
so AI starting week 3 into pct and DAA beginning of pct? and how long should i run DAA?