SNS Product Spotlight of the Week: TTA-500

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serious Nutrition Solutions will be doing a product spotlight each week to bring awareness to the brand and get some product in the hands of those who haven't tried it! We also will be rewarding those who have supported SNS in the past and enjoyed the product, with more product.

TTA-500

Serious Nutrition Solutions TTA-500 120 capsule

PPAR Antagonist; Stimulant Free Fat Loss Agent

TTA-500 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss, lean bulking, or body recomposition regimens.

TTA-500 contains 500 mg of Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) per capsule. TTA is commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.

TTA-500 is stimulant free & can be used as a stand alone, or can be combined with other SYN-30, RK-125, or select other fat loss products.

A unique feature of TTA-500 is the addition of a 225 mg Electrolyte Support Complex in each capsule. This helps ensure that TTA-500 does not lead to the bloating and cramping that may affect some users of TTA containing products.

In simplest terms, Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) is a fatty acid that can help burn body-fat.

Further Elaboration:

TTA is a PPAR agonist. PPAR stands for Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors. PPAR’s are a group of transcription factors (proteins that transcribe genetic information from DNA to RNA) that play key roles in cell development, glucose metabolism, and metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.

There are different types of PPAR’s, but TTA relates to PPAR-alpha. The liver is the main site in which fatty acids are burnt as energy or stored dependant upon calorie intake and energy expenditure. When in a fasting state, the body generally switches from using carbohydrate and fats as an energy source to mainly fat. Fatty acids are released from adipocytes (the cells that primarily compose adipose tissue). These fatty acids are then either restored in adipocytes, go to cardiac and skeletal muscle to be burned as energy, or are broken down through beta oxidization to form ketones. PPAR-alpha mediates the genes that control fatty acid uptake, beta oxidization, and gamma oxidization – which are upregulated when in a fasting state. Therefore, with TTA being a PPAR-alpha agonist, it activates these receptors allowing you to receive these benefits while in a fed state as well. PPAR-alpha also helps inhibit triglyceride hydrolysis, which further enhances lipid oxidization.

TTA also helps increase mitochondrial activity, which in itself provides numerous benefits. Mitochondria proteins function mainly to produce ATP (ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism).By enhancing mitochondria protein function, the body burns more ‘fuel’, which translates into fat loss. The more fat that someone is carrying, the more inhibition of mitochondrial function they generally have.

TTA also enhances mitochondrial oxidative capacity. There is a strong link between insulin resistance and the reduction of glucose oxidization in the mitochondria and the subsequent build up for glycolysis byproducts.

TTA also helps in reducing free fatty acids and triglyceride levels.

Each bottle provides a one to two month supply of TTA (depending on individual dosage).

TTA-500 can be stacked with SYN-30, RK-125, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.*

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving:
Tetradecylthioacetic Acid – 500 mg

TTA-500 Electrolyte Support Complex – 255 mg
Potassium Gluconate, DiSodium Phosphate, DiCalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide.

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 to 4 times per day in divided dosages, approximately 30 minutes prior to meals. To assess individual tolerance, it is suggested that individuals begin usage with 2 capsules per day and increase dosage by one capsule very 3 days until a maximum of 4 capsules per day is reached. If cramping is experienced, maintain or lower dosage accordingly.

Warnings:
Keep out of reach of children. The product is not to be used by individuals under 18 years of age or by women that may be pregnant or nursing. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplements.

Applications:

Requirements: 18 years and up. Review is the minimum requirement, please PM me a link if chosen, or post in here.
If you are willing to do a log or post a review on the SNS homepage, please state so.

If you haven't tried the product before:
State your interest in TTA-500 and why/how you would like to use it.

If you have tried the product before:
State your thoughts on the product, and if you have posted a review/log, please post the link here to increase your chances of getting chosen!

*I will choose winners from each category and announce them Sunday 9/11, start the posting!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't used it before but I was interested in adding it to recomp. I currently have a log going while waiting for some BPS products to run a recomp log (pics included). I was wondering what the effects are of this on an empty stomach~? And if the effects are somehow hindered with the ingestion of food (instructions say to take 30mins before a meal).

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all who enter!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely one of my favorite products when cutting!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I looked into TTA when one of the English bulk suppliers picked it up. Connie knew which I was talking about as I started following MidwestBeast's log. For personal circumstances he didn't get great results from it and nobody else was logging it to my knowledge. DCP gets very good results with TTA being the driving force. I want to test TTA out on a lean bulk out of curiosity to be honest. :)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't used it before but I was interested in adding it to recomp. I currently have a log going while waiting for some BPS products to run a recomp log (pics included). I was wondering what the effects are of this on an empty stomach~? And if the effects are somehow hindered with the ingestion of food (instructions say to take 30mins before a meal).

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all who enter!
The effects of this aren't something you would necessarily feel. We'd like you to run this product solo, not stacked with others that would make it hard to see if it was working, so please let me know if that would be an issue for you.

I looked into TTA when one of the English bulk suppliers picked it up. Connie knew which I was talking about as I started following MidwestBeast's log. For personal circumstances he didn't get great results from it and nobody else was logging it to my knowledge. DCP gets very good results with TTA being the driving force. I want to test TTA out on a lean bulk out of curiosity to be honest. :)
Sounds good, thanks for the app.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used it before but would be very much so interested in trying it out and would love to run a log for it as well.

The reason why I would like to try this out: I'm running a somewhat dirty bulk with Androhard and Andromass right now (see signature) and at cycle end I will have plenty of blubber to burn in order to get in good shape once again and go back to my desired 11% BF range. I believe this will help out a lot in that process and I enjoy the non-stim fat loss options.

mnowak1228

Awards
d be interested in trying TTA 500. Ive been dealing with a torn labrum in my shoulder for over three months now and will be going in for surgery soon. I havent been able to do much as far as working out and after surgery Im gonna have to start back up again and lose the 20+ lbs of fat that ive put on during this down time. I would be more then happy to write a review while trying TTA-500.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't used it before but would be very much so interested in trying it out and would love to run a log for it as well.

The reason why I would like to try this out: I'm running a somewhat dirty bulk with Androhard and Andromass right now (see signature) and at cycle end I will have plenty of blubber to burn in order to get in good shape once again and go back to my desired 11% BF range. I believe this will help out a lot in that process and I enjoy the non-stim fat loss options.
Definitely a good use for TTA-500, thanks for the app.
d be interested in trying TTA 500. Ive been dealing with a torn labrum in my shoulder for over three months now and will be going in for surgery soon. I havent been able to do much as far as working out and after surgery Im gonna have to start back up again and lose the 20+ lbs of fat that ive put on during this down time. I would be more then happy to write a review while trying TTA-500.
Man that sucks, would hate to have to deal with an injury that bad. Do you plan on mainly doing rehab + lower body exercises/cardio after the surgery?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get in on this one folks, one of my favorites :D

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I like TTA-500 quite a bit, running it right now with RK-500. Good stuff. MOAR APPS.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bubba dump bump

mnowak1228

Awards
Definitely a good use for TTA-500, thanks for the app.

Man that sucks, would hate to have to deal with an injury that bad. Do you plan on mainly doing rehab + lower body exercises/cardio after the surgery?
I will have to do rehab prolly for about 3 months. I plan on jumping on whatever upper body ASAP with cardio. Im NOT looking forward to it but, Ive tried working through the pain and it just isnt possible for me. If I dont have the surgery im afraid its only gonna get worse!!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will have to do rehab prolly for about 3 months. I plan on jumping on whatever upper body ASAP with cardio. Im NOT looking forward to it but, Ive tried working through the pain and it just isnt possible for me. If I dont have the surgery im afraid its only gonna get worse!!
Ya definitely get the surgery for the long run.

Get some more apps in here guise!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established

I have actually used this on a bulk and it worked out very well.Kept adding muscle/weight and as the days and weeks go on,I saw definition improvements as well.Give it a shot now and see you how like it and then on a cut,works very well for both!

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
It's quite funny that I actually stumbled across this thread today because I was just looking for places to re-stock on TTA-500! While I often am just an observer in threads and never really have commented on anything, I feel it's worthwhile to share my experience with TTA-500 by SNS.

In the last 2 months TTA-500 literally changed my life, and with each day passing I am coming closer and closer to reaching my fat burning goals. I am no body builder by any means, just a college student who was finally ready to make his health goals become a reality.

Thoughts on TTA-500
The biggest problem I had experienced when it came to weight loss was the fact that when I worked out, no matter how much discipline I tried to put forth and eat healthy, I had an insatiable hunger that could never be curbed. I would be able to have a 500 calorie deficit each day for 3-4 days, but then I would crash and have 3 days of careless overeating. This pattern has persisted since I began to work out 4 years ago, and while I was able to build muscle, I have never been able to get cut due to the fact that while I would do just fine on bulking cycles, cutting cycles were a huge struggle for me and cardio only seemed to make me over eat creating a calorie surplus in the end. I do not do well on stimulants, so the use of them for appetite suppression was out of the question.

I started using TTA-500 at 2 pills per day (starting 2 months ago), and then eventually increased this number to 4 pills per day by week 3. By day 5, the most noticeable change for me was that my appetite was literally obliterated. I feel the reason for this was the fact that TTA-500 enabled my body to use macro nutrients much more efficiently and preferentially burn fat while sparing muscle glycogen. With having an improved blood sugar between meals, not only did I feel great but I also was not constantly burdened with the thought of eating.

Before TTA-500, I would feel extremely tired even after eating the smallest meal, but since using TTA-500 I no longer feel drowsy after eating which makes me firmly believe TTA-500 greatly improved my insulin sensitivity.

Reaching my 500 calorie a day deficit became extremely easy while I was on TTA-500, and best of all I no longer had the extreme carb cravings as I did before. In fact, some days I had to count calories to make sure I was eating enough! I also did not experience the cramping that some people complain about which was a huge benefit for me!

Overall, TTA-500 has been extremely effective for me, and I can guarantee that Serious Nutrition Solutions has a customer for life. I hope that if anyone else has struggled with the problem of constantly thinking about food, they should definitely try TTA-500. I know it has greatly improved my life. Below are pictures comparing myself to what I looked like 7 weeks ago to a picture just taken today. At first, I was 168 lbs and 19% body fat, and today I weighed myself at 159 lbs and 14% (though digital scales can sometime be iffy, I assume it is the general range +/- a percent or two). I will continue to improve my diet, and with the help of TTA-500 and hopefully other SNS products, I will be able to reach my goal of 9% body fat by January! Being obese and 35 lbs overweight at 9 years old was a huge detriment to my life, but for the past 11 years I have tried to improve my health, and I feel as though I will finally be able to reach my ultimate goal of having a six pack. Thanks guys, TTA-500 rocked the house and helped me reach my caloric deficit without the burden of thinking about food. Most of all, what I said has all been true, and I really hope everyone can have the same great results as I have had.
before.jpg

after.jpg

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great app pnut143, also nice progress on the cut and great to hear TTA-500 has helped you out so much.

Stick around the forums and be active though ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no stims? fat loss? yea, I would like to try this product out.

I'm over 18, even though sometimes i dont act like it.

help me help you! :D

i'd be willing to run a seperate log/review of this, as well as post it in my ongoing review of stuff im using.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no stims? fat loss? yea, I would like to try this product out.

I'm over 18, even though sometimes i dont act like it.

help me help you! :D

i'd be willing to run a seperate log/review of this, as well as post it in my ongoing review of stuff im using.
good man right here ^

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Also I wanted emphasize that TTA-500 was so effective because from what I experienced, it is the ultimate nutrient partitioner!

My diet during this time remained rather consistent consuming 2100 calories per day, and I had at least 125g of protein a day (25g from a whey protein shake post-workout, the rest from chicken, eggs, etc). The rest of my diet consisted of mostly complex carbs and I kept fat under 50g per day. For a person with a lower body fat, I'm sure TTA-500 will still work wonders, especially if you are able to incorporate stims into your protocol.

I'm just about done with my second bottle (only around 20 pills left) and all I can say is that it is worth every penny! While the secret to weight loss for me was a calorie deficit, I have never been able to control my appetite until I tried TTA-500, it's awesome stuff!
IMG_5042.jpg

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I have actually used this on a bulk and it worked out very well.Kept adding muscle/weight and as the days and weeks go on,I saw definition improvements as well.Give it a shot now and see you how like it and then on a cut,works very well for both!
Although I'm not doubting that, I still wanna keep the cycle as clean (regarding other supps) as possible and as dirty (regarding nutrition and weight gain / muscle gain) as possible at the same time. Running PCT fully and then going to see where I stand after it all and will then start the extra lbs shedding. I was looking into even maybe going the T3 / Clem route again, but TTA would be a good contender as well if I can.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although I'm not doubting that, I still wanna keep the cycle as clean (regarding other supps) as possible and as dirty (regarding nutrition and weight gain / muscle gain) as possible at the same time. Running PCT fully and then going to see where I stand after it all and will then start the extra lbs shedding. I was looking into even maybe going the T3 / Clem route again, but TTA would be a good contender as well if I can.
dirty as in a terrible diet?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bonus points to pnut for the inclusion of pics ;)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the pics pnut.

Lets get some more apps in here!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
dirty as in a terrible diet?
No no no. Cleanest as they come as far as what I'm eating, following Metabolic Diet at 100% as I have been doing for the last 8 months, lots of protein, lots of fats, low on carbs aside from Asparagus and Broccoli. 45% protein, 45% fat, 10% carbs is where I'm at.

Dirty as in quantity consumed; eating a whole lot, stuffing my face with dead animals all day long, drinking a few shakes loaded with Macadamia oil in between, basically flooding everything I have with Olive Oil, and going all out on the weekend carb load with tons of pasta. So Dirty in the sense of being a good 600 - 800 over caloric maintenance level right now.

I haven't been putting much on the fat side, actually, have kept it in pretty good places, but I know I'll probably be up a few % after I'm done.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No no no. Cleanest as they come as far as what I'm eating, following Metabolic Diet at 100% as I have been doing for the last 8 months, lots of protein, lots of fats, low on carbs aside from Asparagus and Broccoli. 45% protein, 45% fat, 10% carbs is where I'm at.

Dirty as in quantity consumed; eating a whole lot, stuffing my face with dead animals all day long, drinking a few shakes loaded with Macadamia oil in between, basically flooding everything I have with Olive Oil, and going all out on the weekend carb load with tons of pasta. So Dirty in the sense of being a good 600 - 800 over caloric maintenance level right now.

I haven't been putting much on the fat side, actually, have kept it in pretty good places, but I know I'll probably be up a few % after I'm done.
ah gotcha, if you are intaking a lot of oil make sure the olive oil is of high quality. I have heard that high oil intake can lead to cellular damage. Cococonut oil would be another good option. Sounds like a pretty mean bulk diet dude. Nice work.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I heard that something about the coconut oil may screw up the Metabolic Diet, not sure the particulars about it but I did read about that, so I've retired the full jar of coconut oil that I had purchased.

And thanks, it's been nice to be able to eat all of this... although I find myself shoving food in even when not hungry. I'm looking forward final results.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard that something about the coconut oil may screw up the Metabolic Diet, not sure the particulars about it but I did read about that, so I've retired the full jar of coconut oil that I had purchased.

And thanks, it's been nice to be able to eat all of this... although I find myself shoving food in even when not hungry. I'm looking forward final results.
It might be a little higher in sugar.Ive never eaten it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coconut oil = 0 sugar.

It is metabolised different because of the MCTs but I have no idea why you wouldn't be able to consume it on the metabolic diet.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coconut oil = 0 sugar.

It is metabolised different because of the MCTs but I have no idea why you wouldn't be able to consume it on the metabolic diet.
Dunno, never utilized coconut oil. I just heard it was sweet and tasty leading me to believe there was some bit of sugar in it.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dunno, never utilized coconut oil. I just heard it was sweet and tasty leading me to believe there was some bit of sugar in it.
Coconut milk is sweet and so is the pure water from it that I used to drink all the time when I lived on the islands but the coconut oil isn't really sweet. I have a few jars here that I get from my parent's company for free, namely Aloha Nu and Tropics Best brands. I've tried them both straight with just a tablespoon...not my preferred method! :D

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Found it. Quote from the book.

"Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) also get a big thumb down for use with the Metabolic Diet. Very few foods actually contain MCTs, but you'll find some popular MCTsupplements out there, mostly derived from coconut oil. Many people in a higher-fat regimen are bullish on these products. They say, "It's fat, why can't we use it?"

The fact is that MCTs bypass the whole energy pathway we're trying to establish with the Metabolic Diet and can be very counterproductive. Not that MCTs can't be helpful. They can be of great use on a diet high in complex carbs because of their protein sparing effects. But on the Metabolic Diet, the body ends up using the MCTs for energy instead of the long chain fatty acids that make up most body fat. As such, we end up bypassing the very metabolic goals the Metabolic Diet is set up to achieve: to burn its own fat and use those triglycerides as a primary energy source.

The long chain triglycerides utilized in the Metabolic Diet also have several advantages over the MCTs. They have an even greater protein-sparing effect than the MCTs.301And along with decreasing the formation of body fat, they increase the amount of existing body fat broken down302and greatly decrease body fat levels."

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners announced tomorrow, get your last apps in!

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Last thing I wanted to add was that before using TTA-500, I typically would wake up really hungry if I had a large carb meal before bedtime. While I have been using TTA-500, I've noticed that even if I have a large carb meal before bed, I'm never really hungry in the morning and can actually get a pretty good work out in after having a small snack like a fruit.

I feel that TTA-500 makes it so the body utilizes fats more efficiently and the glycogen sparing effects make it a great product for both bulking and cutting cycles.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners will be announced 9pst!!!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the winners are:

pnut143
bla55
jbryand101b

Please PM me your shipping information and I will get this out to you as soon as possible!

For those who did not win, thanks for applying and look for other SNS Spotlight Promos in the coming weeks.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Yeeehaa!

This is some sweet news, really really looking forward to this!