SNS Product Spotlight of the Week: TTA-500

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    dirty as in a terrible diet?
    No no no. Cleanest as they come as far as what I'm eating, following Metabolic Diet at 100% as I have been doing for the last 8 months, lots of protein, lots of fats, low on carbs aside from Asparagus and Broccoli. 45% protein, 45% fat, 10% carbs is where I'm at.

    Dirty as in quantity consumed; eating a whole lot, stuffing my face with dead animals all day long, drinking a few shakes loaded with Macadamia oil in between, basically flooding everything I have with Olive Oil, and going all out on the weekend carb load with tons of pasta. So Dirty in the sense of being a good 600 - 800 over caloric maintenance level right now.

    I haven't been putting much on the fat side, actually, have kept it in pretty good places, but I know I'll probably be up a few % after I'm done.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    No no no. Cleanest as they come as far as what I'm eating, following Metabolic Diet at 100% as I have been doing for the last 8 months, lots of protein, lots of fats, low on carbs aside from Asparagus and Broccoli. 45% protein, 45% fat, 10% carbs is where I'm at.

    Dirty as in quantity consumed; eating a whole lot, stuffing my face with dead animals all day long, drinking a few shakes loaded with Macadamia oil in between, basically flooding everything I have with Olive Oil, and going all out on the weekend carb load with tons of pasta. So Dirty in the sense of being a good 600 - 800 over caloric maintenance level right now.

    I haven't been putting much on the fat side, actually, have kept it in pretty good places, but I know I'll probably be up a few % after I'm done.
    ah gotcha, if you are intaking a lot of oil make sure the olive oil is of high quality. I have heard that high oil intake can lead to cellular damage. Cococonut oil would be another good option. Sounds like a pretty mean bulk diet dude. Nice work.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  3. I heard that something about the coconut oil may screw up the Metabolic Diet, not sure the particulars about it but I did read about that, so I've retired the full jar of coconut oil that I had purchased.

    And thanks, it's been nice to be able to eat all of this... although I find myself shoving food in even when not hungry. I'm looking forward final results.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    I heard that something about the coconut oil may screw up the Metabolic Diet, not sure the particulars about it but I did read about that, so I've retired the full jar of coconut oil that I had purchased.

    And thanks, it's been nice to be able to eat all of this... although I find myself shoving food in even when not hungry. I'm looking forward final results.
    It might be a little higher in sugar.Ive never eaten it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  5. Coconut oil = 0 sugar.

    It is metabolised different because of the MCTs but I have no idea why you wouldn't be able to consume it on the metabolic diet.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Coconut oil = 0 sugar.

    It is metabolised different because of the MCTs but I have no idea why you wouldn't be able to consume it on the metabolic diet.
    Dunno, never utilized coconut oil. I just heard it was sweet and tasty leading me to believe there was some bit of sugar in it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Dunno, never utilized coconut oil. I just heard it was sweet and tasty leading me to believe there was some bit of sugar in it.
    Coconut milk is sweet and so is the pure water from it that I used to drink all the time when I lived on the islands but the coconut oil isn't really sweet. I have a few jars here that I get from my parent's company for free, namely Aloha Nu and Tropics Best brands. I've tried them both straight with just a tablespoon...not my preferred method!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  8. Found it. Quote from the book.

    "Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) also get a big thumb down for use with the Metabolic Diet. Very few foods actually contain MCTs, but you'll find some popular MCTsupplements out there, mostly derived from coconut oil. Many people in a higher-fat regimen are bullish on these products. They say, "It's fat, why can't we use it?"

    The fact is that MCTs bypass the whole energy pathway we're trying to establish with the Metabolic Diet and can be very counterproductive. Not that MCTs can't be helpful. They can be of great use on a diet high in complex carbs because of their protein sparing effects. But on the Metabolic Diet, the body ends up using the MCTs for energy instead of the long chain fatty acids that make up most body fat. As such, we end up bypassing the very metabolic goals the Metabolic Diet is set up to achieve: to burn its own fat and use those triglycerides as a primary energy source.

    The long chain triglycerides utilized in the Metabolic Diet also have several advantages over the MCTs. They have an even greater protein-sparing effect than the MCTs.301And along with decreasing the formation of body fat, they increase the amount of existing body fat broken down302and greatly decrease body fat levels."
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  9. Next weeks spotlight: Coconuts


  10. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    good man right here ^
    Ditto--^

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Ditto--^
    <3......lawlz
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  12. did I win?

  13. Winners announced tomorrow, get your last apps in!

  14. Last thing I wanted to add was that before using TTA-500, I typically would wake up really hungry if I had a large carb meal before bedtime. While I have been using TTA-500, I've noticed that even if I have a large carb meal before bed, I'm never really hungry in the morning and can actually get a pretty good work out in after having a small snack like a fruit.

    I feel that TTA-500 makes it so the body utilizes fats more efficiently and the glycogen sparing effects make it a great product for both bulking and cutting cycles.

  15. Did I win?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  16. Winners will be announced 9pst!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Did I win?
    yea, you win 4k rep points! from me! lucky you!

  18. And the winners are:

    pnut143
    bla55
    jbryand101b


    Please PM me your shipping information and I will get this out to you as soon as possible!


    For those who did not win, thanks for applying and look for other SNS Spotlight Promos in the coming weeks.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  19. you win 4k rep points too! addy pm's with rep comment.

    woot woot!

  20. Yeeehaa!

    This is some sweet news, really really looking forward to this!
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  21. There appears to be some kind of mistake. I can't see my name on the list?!

    Congratulations to the winners. I hope the logs are good.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    And the winners are:

    pnut143
    bla55
    jbryand101b


    Please PM me your shipping information and I will get this out to you as soon as possible!


    For those who did not win, thanks for applying and look for other SNS Spotlight Promos in the coming weeks.
    Hee-yuge congrats guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    There appears to be some kind of mistake. I can't see my name on the list?!

    Congratulations to the winners. I hope the logs are good.
    Oh Hai Ben!! Sorry, wuuuuut? Ummm, oooh....ahh, Thread is going....thru a...tunnel....breaking...up... ...<static>

    <silence>


  23. Schizm you have just joined Milas on my hit list!

  24. Addresses have been forwarded on, product shall be shipped out soon!

    Remember on receiving of the product, make sure to PM me or post here links to your logs and/or reviews.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Schizm you have just joined Milas on my hit list!
    Well, It's ABOUT TIME!!!!
    I assume members of your 'hit list' are also found on your 'Christmas card list', yes?

    Score!


  26. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Well, It's ABOUT TIME!!!!
    I assume members of your 'hit list' are also found on your 'Christmas card list', yes?

    Score!

    and free PES product list
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  27. The negotiations begin!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    yea, you win 4k rep points! from me! lucky you!
    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    And the winners are:
    jbryand101b
    Looks like you won too!

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    There appears to be some kind of mistake. I can't see my name on the list?!

    Congratulations to the winners. I hope the logs are good.
    We got plenty more opportunities to spread the SNS lovin'!

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Hee-yuge congrats guys!



    Oh Hai Ben!! Sorry, wuuuuut? Ummm, oooh....ahh, Thread is going....thru a...tunnel....breaking...up... ...<static>

    <silence>

    LMAO!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  29. any update on when this fantastic oportunity will happen?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    And the winners are:

    pnut143
    bla55
    jbryand101b


    Please PM me your shipping information and I will get this out to you as soon as possible!


    For those who did not win, thanks for applying and look for other SNS Spotlight Promos in the coming weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    any update on when this fantastic oportunity will happen?
    Have these been shipped out Nomz? If they have Jbry, it shouldnt take much longer for you to get yours.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-30-2013, 12:22 PM
  2. SNS Product Spotlight of the Week: Arginine E2 Giveaway
    By ConcreteConny in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 11:51 AM
  3. SNS Product Spotlight of the Week:: RK-500 Xtreme :: Giveaway!
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 06:07 AM
  4. SNS Product Spotlight of the Week: Arginine E2 Giveaway
    By ConcreteConny in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 01:54 AM
  5. POLL: How many times/week do you workout? FREE PRODUCT!
    By macedaddy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Log in
Log in