We are NOW ready for Mentabolan and Trenavar Alpha Testers

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We finally have located a great supplier to complete our Anabolic Trinity as promised. We had samples tested by Patrick Arnold and have been confirmed very good quality and purity. We have a smaller amount of Trenavar for alpha testing (5-6) and for Mentabolan (10+). Once we have completed alpha phase and everything goes as planned we should have them both ready by beginning to mid October. We have been working on this a ong time now and almost gave up, but determination has finally paid off. We don't know pricing as of yet, but we will keep it reasonable as with all our product line.
The compounds are a little expensive so in the beginning runs we will have limited supply.

willib

Awards
  • Established
We finally have located a great supplier to complete our Anabolic Trinity as promised. We had samples tested by Patrick Arnold and have been confirmed very good quality and purity. We have a smaller amount of Trenavar for alpha testing (5-6) and for Mentabolan (10+). Once we have completed alpha phase and everything goes as planned we should have them both ready by beginning to mid October. We have been working on this a ong time now and almost gave up, but determination has finally paid off. We don't know pricing as of yet, but we will keep it reasonable as with all our product line.
The compounds are a little expensive so in the beginning runs we will have limited supply.
been waiting awhile for these,looking for presale

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Is there any more info on these products anywhere?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yess, been waiting on this for awhile. Can't wait till we see some logs up and running from experienced users.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ah if its mid october I would like to test Trenavar please :D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cant friggin wait!! Looking forward to both.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there info on what compounds these are?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been waiting for what seems like so long to hear this :) Good work, IBE/PHF. I'm legitimately thrilled for these (particularly the trenavar). Sub'd for more info and looking forward to seeing some logs :yup:

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mentdione looks to be the stonger out of the two if you are looking for a bulker then mentdione would be it

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mentdione looks to be the stonger out of the two if you are looking for a bulker then mentdione would be it
What is the chemical formula for this compound?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trenavar =

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooooh this is really good news :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mentabolan 7-alpha-methylestrene-3,17-dione
Trenavar Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione

So what was the compound given above? C19H26O2

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too bad it isn't sooner or I would add it to my UD run:)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh, interesting.

jayice

Awards
ibe when do you estimate this should be out on the market?
thanks

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
ibe when do you estimate this should be out on the market?
thanks
I havent gotten any kind of an eta from the company, but I would imagine it will be a while, all the alpha testers have to finish, but hang on, info will be posted as it comes in.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can we get a link to logs? I see a lot of them on another forum for mentabolan... any for trenavar?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Can we get a link to logs? I see a lot of them on another forum for mentabolan... any for trenavar?
Word. At this point I'm not really interested in purchasing either, but I still appreciate bringing new products to the market and want to see how they do.