SNS Product Spotlight of the Week: Picamilon 50mg/150mg Giveaway!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

SNS Product Spotlight of the Week: Picamilon 50mg/150mg Giveaway!

Serious Nutrition Solutions continues on with its product spotlight giveaway, to bring awareness to the brand and get some product in the hands of those who haven't tried it! We also will be rewarding those who have supported SNS in the past and enjoyed the product...with more product!!

This weeks spotlight: Picamilon-50mg or 150mg

Stress & Relaxation* Mood Enhancement* Mental Alertness

Picamilon-50/150 contains 50mg/150mg of Picamilon per capsule.

Picamilon is a powerful and unique derivative of GABA that can penetrate the blood brain barrier.

Picamilon can be used for mood enhancement, cognitive energy and focus, mental alertness, stress, anxiety, relaxation, and also to help offset the mood disturbances (irritability) that is commonly associated with dieting. It is considered by many to be a ‘feel good’ supplement.

Picamilon-50/150 is Commonly Used For:
    - Mood Enhancement
    - Stress & Anxiety
    - Cognitive (Mental) Energy & Focus
    - Relaxation
    - Helping Offset Mood Disturbances Commonly Associated with Dieting

The Goals of the Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series are simple ones – to provide top quality products at the most cost effective prices, and to provide a straight forward approach to the consumer about what the products are, and what they are used for.

Serious Nutrition Solutions – Baseline Series Products
    Straight Forward, Top Quality, Cost Effective Sports Nutrition

Supplement Facts:
    Picamilon 150mg
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Servings Per Container: 90

Picamilon 50mg
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Servings per container: 120

Amount Per Serving:
    Picamilon (Nicotinyl-Y-Aminobutyric Acid) – 50/150 mg

Directions:
    As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule up to 3 times daily, or take 2 capsules up to twice daily. To assess tolerance, start off with 1 capsule and increase dosage as needed.

Picamilon-50/150 is commonly used either as needed, or on a 5 day on, 2 day off pattern in order to avoid developing a tolerance. Do not exceed 4 weeks of continuous usage without taking at least a 2 week break.

Warnings:
    Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by individuals under 18 years of age or by women that may be pregnant or nursing. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplement.

______________________________ ___________

Applications:

Requirements: 18 years and up. Review in the review section is a requirement (and kindly ask you post it up in the NP store as well), please post up a link in here.

If you haven't tried the product before:
    State your interest in Picamilon-50 or -150 and why/how you would like to use it.

If you have tried the product before:
    State your thoughts on the product, and if you have posted a review/log, please post the link here to increase your chances of getting chosen!

Winners will be selected on Monday 9-5-11
    LET’S GET IT STARTED!!!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Very nice product spotlight.
    I'm Back...
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%

ooooo this is a good one! Get in on this!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.81%

These pills sound pretty intense. Going to the gym at 8am then work at 11am and college for paramedics from 5-10pm something like this sounds like it could be a real boost! Count me in!?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

Quote Originally Posted by DrewMedic View Post
    These pills sound pretty intense. Going to the gym at 8am then work at 11am and college for paramedics from 5-10pm something like this sounds like it could be a real boost! Count me in!?
    Consider it done, STAT!!!, good sir!
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hell Yeah!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Very nice deal, guys!

One of your products that has piqued my interest. I've been off all stimulants since May 20th and don't plan on going back anytime soon. Whenever I do, it won't be the same way that I used to run them, either. It'll be much more limited with longer breaks. So, because of that, I've been looking more into non-stimulant products for both energy/focus as well as relaxation/mood support. Stressed adrenals and a shotty thyroid leave one looking for that lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.91%

Indeed, would be a nice, calming morning boost.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.81%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm

Consider it done, STAT!!!, good sir!
    Sweet! Thanks! Lol so what do I do? Lol new to this promotional stuff in the forums! Stoked though

BTW I live in Canada is that aight? And I think I'll hit up the 150 bottle, it'll fit into my supp. schedule better!!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%

bump for more applicants, get in on this!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.17%

i've been a long time lurker on here and an active poster on couple other forums so some of you may recognize me over here...

anyways I'm about to start a full time college class schedule (16 credits), studying for the LSATs, part time job, and tryina get big full time.

I'm always looking for supps that will help me relax, improve my mood, and increase my cognitive ability for school/studying. I have tried stacking this with piracetam before but did not notice anything on it - not sure if I was doing it right so I gave up on it.

I am willing to give this another shot and solo run without the piracetam - if selected I will provide an honest review with details on how I dosed it and timing etc. and how and if it improved my studying, mood, focus, anxiety.

I will also be giving speeches in one of my classes so it will be nice to see if it helps with anxiety for that.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Bump for a cool promo
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%

Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers View Post
    i've been a long time lurker on here and an active poster on couple other forums so some of you may recognize me over here...

anyways I'm about to start a full time college class schedule (16 credits), studying for the LSATs, part time job, and tryina get big full time.

I'm always looking for supps that will help me relax, improve my mood, and increase my cognitive ability for school/studying. I have tried stacking this with piracetam before but did not notice anything on it - not sure if I was doing it right so I gave up on it.

I am willing to give this another shot and solo run without the piracetam - if selected I will provide an honest review with details on how I dosed it and timing etc. and how and if it improved my studying, mood, focus, anxiety.

I will also be giving speeches in one of my classes so it will be nice to see if it helps with anxiety for that.
    sounds good buddy thanks for entry.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

would love for the opprotunity to be chosen to log sns picamilon 150. not just for my sake but for my father's sake also, for if it does what is says it does my dad and i will be gratefull in taking this product to aide us both combating stress, attaining relaxation, enhancement of mood and making us both more mental alerted. will be able to post log on various forums. been thinking of purchasing this for my dad for a while now, cause he's at that stage now where mentally he's starting to forget certain things, and if this will aide him in any way so be it. would love to try it first hand before making purchase and will also pass on my experiences word of mouth to all my associates, friends, family and loved ones.

Thanks in advance schizm(SNS)

LOG: CEL M1-4ADD

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-t...-protomax.html

Regulating with the Regulator RV2!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    would love for the opprotunity to be chosen to log sns picamilon 150. not just for my sake but for my father's sake also, for if it does what is says it does my dad and i will be gratefull in taking this product to aide us both combating stress, attaining relaxation, enhancement of mood and making us both more mental alerted. will be able to post log on various forums. been thinking of purchasing this for my dad for a while now, cause he's at that stage now where mentally he's starting to forget certain things, and if this will aide him in any way so be it. would love to try it first hand before making purchase and will also pass on my experiences word of mouth to all my associates, friends, family and loved ones.

awesome thanks for the entry!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

Sweet! Thanks! Lol so what do I do? Lol new to this promotional stuff in the forums! Stoked though

BTW I live in Canada is that aight? And I think I'll hit up the 150 bottle, it'll fit into my supp. schedule better!!
    I'm checking with the boss about outside the US entrants, will get back with you...but other than that..you don't need to do anything more except wait for monday to roll around & winners will be posted up

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post

...thank you suresha! cool deal you'd be sharing it with your dad, that's awesome!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

Any experienced picamilon users? hmmmm?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Any experienced picamilon users? hmmmm?
    lil bump....

Drew..checking into/around Canadian laws regarding any seizing they might do with picamilon/Gaba derivatives...that's really the limiting factor about including canada in promos...
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%

yep, tons of people would love to hook you canadians up, its just your customs doesnt let us haha.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.13%

Don't have experience with picamilon but would love to try it out.

Focus/Mental Clarity/Stress relief is up my alley for sure. 12 credit school schedule, 40+ hour work schedule, enough student loan debt for 100000 people to stress about hahaha..so I really enjoy supps like this. I finished a sponsored SNS Focus XT run about two months ago and would really like to try picamilon out...I love SNS products so no doubt about quality. Straight up feedback.

Heres my sponsored Focus XT log: Trying To Get Some Work Done with Focus XT (Sponsored)

Review on SNS forum: Focus XT Review
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.91%

Quote Originally Posted by matt352 View Post
    Don't have experience with picamilon but would love to try it out.

Focus/Mental Clarity/Stress relief is up my alley for sure. 12 credit school schedule, 40+ hour work schedule, enough student loan debt for 100000 people to stress about hahaha..so I really enjoy supps like this. I finished a sponsored SNS Focus XT run about two months ago and would really like to try picamilon out...I love SNS products so no doubt about quality. Straight up feedback.

Heres my sponsored Focus XT log: Trying To Get Some Work Done with Focus XT (Sponsored)

Review on SNS forum: Focus XT Review
    Nice log, and thanks for posting the review on the SNS forum.

Good luck in the promo!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%

bump for more apps!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    bump for more apps!
    double bump, 2 fisted....anyone? Bueller....Bueller....

and also Thanks for throwing that up matt352!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%

double bump, 2 fisted....anyone? Bueller....Bueller....

and also Thanks for throwing that up matt352!
    lol
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

since people are overlooking this great product/opportunity, let me re-submit my app. once again, LOL

LOG: CEL M1-4ADD

Sureshot's (IBE-PROTOMAX) Excursion

Regulating with the Regulator RV2!!!!!!!!!!!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

^^^ nice suresha!! You tryin to get 2 bottles? heh-heh....just kiddin...thank you for the interest
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

just a lil bumpity bump to get things shakin'
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%

dubba bubba bumpa.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

triple dipple nipple bipple bumpbizzle
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

A lil bumpin before I head out for the day...Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend grilling up some burgers n brats....I'll try to get on here monday...but If I don't then I'll post up winners first thing tues morn....whoop-whoop-whoop!
  31. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

Im currently 4 weeks into a keto diet. Trying to get contest lean without the contest. Would definitely like to give this a go n see how it helps my mood.

Also couldnt hurt to see how it combats my stress at work.

Thanks gents

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.43%

Bumping a great opportunity
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im currently 4 weeks into a keto diet. Trying to get contest lean without the contest. Would definitely like to give this a go n see how it helps my mood.

Also couldnt hurt to see how it combats my stress at work.

Thanks gents

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    zero doubt it would work well at work,won't say what I do,however it works wonders for me. SNS picmailon 50/150 is one of the best if not the best value among ALL supplements today!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

Thanks all for your apps...Here are the selecties aka winners...if not chosen, pls keep at it and check out our other promos

MidwestBeast
    suresha
    matt352
    3clipseGT

Pls pm me which dosage you prefer (pica 50mg/120 caps or pica 150mg/90 caps) along with your name/shipping info and we'll get it 'sheeped' ('Baaaaah') out to ya

...and also once you receive it, pls link up your review/mini-log ITT once you get it going....Thanks and grats!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%

Thanks all for your apps...Here are the selecties aka winners...if not chosen, pls keep at it and check out our other promos

MidwestBeast
    suresha
    matt352
    3clipseGT

Pls pm me which dosage you prefer (pica 50mg/120 caps or pica 150mg/90 caps) along with your name/shipping info and we'll get it 'sheeped' ('Baaaaah') out to ya

...and also once you receive it, pls link up your review/mini-log ITT once you get it going....Thanks and grats!
    excellent group a guys right there congrats everyone.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

schizm(SNS) YOU'S DA MAN!!!!! Congrat's to all who have been selected.

pm sent
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.13%

MidwestBeast
    suresha
    matt352
    3clipseGT

Thanks a lot man I really appreciate it.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.91%

Congrats to the winners!
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.43%

Gratz to the people picked
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

Winners, your bottles should be showing up pretty soon....fyi...

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Product Spotlight of the Week: Arginine E2 Giveaway
    By ConcreteConny in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 11:51 AM
  2. SNS Product Spotlight of the Week:: RK-500 Xtreme :: Giveaway!
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 06:07 AM
  3. SNS Product Spotlight of the Week: Arginine E2 Giveaway
    By ConcreteConny in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 01:54 AM
  4. Free product giveaway and new rep announcement!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 05:25 AM