SNS Product Spotlight of the Week: Picamilon 50mg/150mg Giveaway!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serious Nutrition Solutions continues on with its product spotlight giveaway, to bring awareness to the brand and get some product in the hands of those who haven't tried it! We also will be rewarding those who have supported SNS in the past and enjoyed the product...with more product!!

This weeks spotlight: Picamilon-50mg or 150mg

Stress & Relaxation* Mood Enhancement* Mental Alertness

Picamilon-50/150 contains 50mg/150mg of Picamilon per capsule.

Picamilon is a powerful and unique derivative of GABA that can penetrate the blood brain barrier.

Picamilon can be used for mood enhancement, cognitive energy and focus, mental alertness, stress, anxiety, relaxation, and also to help offset the mood disturbances (irritability) that is commonly associated with dieting. It is considered by many to be a ‘feel good’ supplement.

Picamilon-50/150 is Commonly Used For:
- Mood Enhancement
- Stress & Anxiety
- Cognitive (Mental) Energy & Focus
- Relaxation
- Helping Offset Mood Disturbances Commonly Associated with Dieting

The Goals of the Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series are simple ones – to provide top quality products at the most cost effective prices, and to provide a straight forward approach to the consumer about what the products are, and what they are used for.

Serious Nutrition Solutions – Baseline Series Products
Straight Forward, Top Quality, Cost Effective Sports Nutrition

Supplement Facts:
Picamilon 150mg
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 90

Picamilon 50mg
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 120

Amount Per Serving:
Picamilon (Nicotinyl-Y-Aminobutyric Acid) – 50/150 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule up to 3 times daily, or take 2 capsules up to twice daily. To assess tolerance, start off with 1 capsule and increase dosage as needed.

Picamilon-50/150 is commonly used either as needed, or on a 5 day on, 2 day off pattern in order to avoid developing a tolerance. Do not exceed 4 weeks of continuous usage without taking at least a 2 week break.

Warnings:
Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by individuals under 18 years of age or by women that may be pregnant or nursing. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplement.

Applications:

Requirements: 18 years and up. Review in the review section is a requirement (and kindly ask you post it up in the NP store as well), please post up a link in here.

If you haven't tried the product before:
State your interest in Picamilon-50 or -150 and why/how you would like to use it.

If you have tried the product before:
State your thoughts on the product, and if you have posted a review/log, please post the link here to increase your chances of getting chosen!

Winners will be selected on Monday 9-5-11
LET’S GET IT STARTED!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ooooo this is a good one! Get in on this!

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
These pills sound pretty intense. Going to the gym at 8am then work at 11am and college for paramedics from 5-10pm something like this sounds like it could be a real boost! Count me in!?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These pills sound pretty intense. Going to the gym at 8am then work at 11am and college for paramedics from 5-10pm something like this sounds like it could be a real boost! Count me in!?
Consider it done, STAT!!!, good sir! ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice deal, guys!

One of your products that has piqued my interest. I've been off all stimulants since May 20th and don't plan on going back anytime soon. Whenever I do, it won't be the same way that I used to run them, either. It'll be much more limited with longer breaks. So, because of that, I've been looking more into non-stimulant products for both energy/focus as well as relaxation/mood support. Stressed adrenals and a shotty thyroid leave one looking for that lol.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed, would be a nice, calming morning boost.

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
Consider it done, STAT!!!, good sir! ;)
Sweet! Thanks! Lol so what do I do? Lol new to this promotional stuff in the forums! Stoked though

BTW I live in Canada is that aight? And I think I'll hit up the 150 bottle, it'll fit into my supp. schedule better!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for more applicants, get in on this!

gbpackers

Awards
i've been a long time lurker on here and an active poster on couple other forums so some of you may recognize me over here...

anyways I'm about to start a full time college class schedule (16 credits), studying for the LSATs, part time job, and tryina get big full time.

I'm always looking for supps that will help me relax, improve my mood, and increase my cognitive ability for school/studying. I have tried stacking this with piracetam before but did not notice anything on it - not sure if I was doing it right so I gave up on it.

I am willing to give this another shot and solo run without the piracetam - if selected I will provide an honest review with details on how I dosed it and timing etc. and how and if it improved my studying, mood, focus, anxiety.

I will also be giving speeches in one of my classes so it will be nice to see if it helps with anxiety for that.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for a cool promo

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've been a long time lurker on here and an active poster on couple other forums so some of you may recognize me over here...

anyways I'm about to start a full time college class schedule (16 credits), studying for the LSATs, part time job, and tryina get big full time.

I'm always looking for supps that will help me relax, improve my mood, and increase my cognitive ability for school/studying. I have tried stacking this with piracetam before but did not notice anything on it - not sure if I was doing it right so I gave up on it.

I am willing to give this another shot and solo run without the piracetam - if selected I will provide an honest review with details on how I dosed it and timing etc. and how and if it improved my studying, mood, focus, anxiety.

I will also be giving speeches in one of my classes so it will be nice to see if it helps with anxiety for that.
sounds good buddy thanks for entry.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
would love for the opprotunity to be chosen to log sns picamilon 150. not just for my sake but for my father's sake also, for if it does what is says it does my dad and i will be gratefull in taking this product to aide us both combating stress, attaining relaxation, enhancement of mood and making us both more mental alerted. will be able to post log on various forums. been thinking of purchasing this for my dad for a while now, cause he's at that stage now where mentally he's starting to forget certain things, and if this will aide him in any way so be it. would love to try it first hand before making purchase and will also pass on my experiences word of mouth to all my associates, friends, family and loved ones.

Thanks in advance schizm(SNS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/168900-log-cel-m1.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-technology/157421-sureshots-ibe-protomax.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/i-force-nutrition/152317-regulating-regulator-rv2.html

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would love for the opprotunity to be chosen to log sns picamilon 150. not just for my sake but for my father's sake also, for if it does what is says it does my dad and i will be gratefull in taking this product to aide us both combating stress, attaining relaxation, enhancement of mood and making us both more mental alerted. will be able to post log on various forums. been thinking of purchasing this for my dad for a while now, cause he's at that stage now where mentally he's starting to forget certain things, and if this will aide him in any way so be it. would love to try it first hand before making purchase and will also pass on my experiences word of mouth to all my associates, friends, family and loved ones.

awesome thanks for the entry!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! Thanks! Lol so what do I do? Lol new to this promotional stuff in the forums! Stoked though

BTW I live in Canada is that aight? And I think I'll hit up the 150 bottle, it'll fit into my supp. schedule better!!
I'm checking with the boss about outside the US entrants, will get back with you...but other than that..you don't need to do anything more except wait for monday to roll around & winners will be posted up :)

...thank you suresha! cool deal you'd be sharing it with your dad, that's awesome!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any experienced picamilon users? hmmmm? :burnout:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any experienced picamilon users? hmmmm? :burnout:
lil bump....

Drew..checking into/around Canadian laws regarding any seizing they might do with picamilon/Gaba derivatives...that's really the limiting factor about including canada in promos...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep, tons of people would love to hook you canadians up, its just your customs doesnt let us haha.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
Don't have experience with picamilon but would love to try it out.

Focus/Mental Clarity/Stress relief is up my alley for sure. 12 credit school schedule, 40+ hour work schedule, enough student loan debt for 100000 people to stress about hahaha..so I really enjoy supps like this. I finished a sponsored SNS Focus XT run about two months ago and would really like to try picamilon out...I love SNS products so no doubt about quality. Straight up feedback.

Heres my sponsored Focus XT log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177406-trying-get-some.html

Review on SNS forum: Focus XT Review

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't have experience with picamilon but would love to try it out.

Focus/Mental Clarity/Stress relief is up my alley for sure. 12 credit school schedule, 40+ hour work schedule, enough student loan debt for 100000 people to stress about hahaha..so I really enjoy supps like this. I finished a sponsored SNS Focus XT run about two months ago and would really like to try picamilon out...I love SNS products so no doubt about quality. Straight up feedback.

Heres my sponsored Focus XT log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177406-trying-get-some.html

Review on SNS forum: Focus XT Review
Nice log, and thanks for posting the review on the SNS forum.

Good luck in the promo!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for more apps!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

suresha

Awards
  • Established
since people are overlooking this great product/opportunity, let me re-submit my app. once again, LOL

LOG: CEL M1-4ADD

Sureshot's (IBE-PROTOMAX) Excursion

Regulating with the Regulator RV2!!!!!!!!!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ :laugh: nice suresha!! You tryin to get 2 bottles? heh-heh....just kiddin...thank you for the interest :)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
just a lil bumpity bump to get things shakin':icon16::banana:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dubba bubba bumpa.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
triple dipple nipple bipple bumpbizzle:toofunny:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lil bumpin before I head out for the day...Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend grilling up some burgers n brats....I'll try to get on here monday...but If I don't then I'll post up winners first thing tues morn....whoop-whoop-whoop! :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im currently 4 weeks into a keto diet. Trying to get contest lean without the contest. Would definitely like to give this a go n see how it helps my mood.

Also couldnt hurt to see how it combats my stress at work.

Thanks gents

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping a great opportunity :)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Im currently 4 weeks into a keto diet. Trying to get contest lean without the contest. Would definitely like to give this a go n see how it helps my mood.

Also couldnt hurt to see how it combats my stress at work.

Thanks gents

zero doubt it would work well at work,won't say what I do,however it works wonders for me. SNS picmailon 50/150 is one of the best if not the best value among ALL supplements today!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks all for your apps...Here are the selecties aka winners...if not chosen, pls keep at it and check out our other promos :)

MidwestBeast
suresha
matt352
3clipseGT

Pls pm me which dosage you prefer (pica 50mg/120 caps or pica 150mg/90 caps) along with your name/shipping info and we'll get it 'sheeped' ('Baaaaah') out to ya ;)

...and also once you receive it, pls link up your review/mini-log ITT once you get it going....Thanks and grats!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks all for your apps...Here are the selecties aka winners...if not chosen, pls keep at it and check out our other promos :)

MidwestBeast
suresha
matt352
3clipseGT

Pls pm me which dosage you prefer (pica 50mg/120 caps or pica 150mg/90 caps) along with your name/shipping info and we'll get it 'sheeped' ('Baaaaah') out to ya ;)

...and also once you receive it, pls link up your review/mini-log ITT once you get it going....Thanks and grats!
excellent group a guys right there congrats everyone.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
schizm(SNS) YOU'S DA MAN!!!!! :clap2:Congrat's to all who have been selected.

pm sent

matt352

Awards
  • Established

MidwestBeast
suresha
matt352
3clipseGT

Thanks a lot man I really appreciate it.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winners!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gratz to the people picked :thumbsup:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winners, your bottles should be showing up pretty soon....fyi...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome cant wait to see the reviews.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
some very lucky people! you will love the product for sure!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got mine today. Thanks, SNS. As soon as I have a chance to try a cap, I'll toss a review up. I'm looking forward to it (I've been in a better mood lately, anyway, so this could be icing on the cake).

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got mine today. Thanks, SNS. As soon as I have a chance to try a cap, I'll toss a review up. I'm looking forward to it (I've been in a better mood lately, anyway, so this could be icing on the cake).
Nice, hope you enjoy! Let us know if you have any questions.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be getting my log up today gents. Got it in yesterday, crazy fast shipping, very impressed.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very quick shipping, indeed!

I tried 1 cap last night before dinner while I chilled out and watched the NFL opener. I didn't "feel" anything kick from it, but I was in a continued good mood from earlier in the day.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
package received:yup:. will start log saturday morning

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be getting my log up today gents. Got it in yesterday, crazy fast shipping, very impressed.

Very quick shipping, indeed!

I tried 1 cap last night before dinner while I chilled out and watched the NFL opener. I didn't "feel" anything kick from it, but I was in a continued good mood from earlier in the day.
package received:yup:. will start log saturday morning
Good deal guys, glad it's in your hands now...Kellllly-Riiiipa! :)