AgeForce 1 Month Free Trial - Must Order in the Next 48 Hours!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We Want To Prove To You That Our AgeForce® Patches Are As Good As We Say They Are! So We're Ready To Send Your First Month Free!

OK, you're really skeptical about transdermal patch supplements. We get that! So how can we prove to you that our AgeForce® supplements are more powerful and outperform comparable oral supplements? To accomplish this you just have to try them and see for yourself! So we've decided to "put our money where our mouth is," and ask you to try one of our 3 most popular supplements free for a month!

1. HGH PowerPatch - with 25mg Somatropin
2. Testo100 Patch - Testosteron Booster with 6-oxo, DAA, and Stinging Nettle Root
3. Pre & Post Workout Patch - Time released nitric oxide and recovery boosting

Our 48 Hour Free Trial Offer Has Some Rules, So Please Read Them Carefully:
  • Free Trial is only for "AutoShip" order option. (Learn about our AutoShip order option below)
  • Your first month of AutoShip is free! After the free first month, recurring monthly orders are billed at our lowest AutoShip order pricing.
  • You may stop your AutoShip order for any reason, prior to your next monthly delivery.
  • Limit one supplement per customer. Multiple free trials will not be accepted.
  • You must enter Promo Coupon Code: amfree when placing your order.
  • Limited Time Offer: This offer expires 48-hours after you receive this email.
More About AutoShip: Our AutoShip order option does not obligate you, in any way, to receive any orders that you don't want. We hope you will continue to receive paid monthly AutoShip orders long after your Free Trial ends, but only if you are happy with the results your AgeForce® delivers! If, for any reason, you want to stop your AutoShip orders, just send us an email before your next monthly order. We'll cancel your order as soon as we receive your email, and we'll send you an email confirming your cancellation for your records. (BTW, about 85% of our customers place orders using the AutoShip order option.)

This offer expires in 48-Hours so please don't wait!

Please visit our website to learn more about our supplements and the many advantages of our time-release transdermal patch delivery:

AgeForce® HGH Supplements from our USA-FDA certified labs

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here are some answers to the frequently asked questions on the HGH PowerPatch:

1. The HGH used in the PowerPatch is real HGH, it's not illegal because it is not labeled, represented, or promoted as a topically applied hormone-containing product for drug use.

2. The HGH is delivered transdermally through molecular engineering of the HGH molecule to allow it to be passed through the skin. Here's the explanation from AgeForce:

"In the laobratory AgeForce manipulates the larger molecules and reduces them to smaller component parts that can be easily delivered transdermally. AgeForce does this in ways that by no way affects, limits, or changes the performance of the formula ingredients original size molecule. How we do this is "proprietary" and will not be discussed.

A good analogy would be as follows. If you tried to put an entire watermelon in your mouth and eat it, you could not do it. It is just too large. But if you cut the watermelon into small pieces, you can, of course, swallow them without loosing any of the nutrition and flavor of the original watermelon."

3. Why 1 patch every 5 days? That's just the "general" recommendation and it can be used more or less frequently than that depending upon desired results.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm wanting to try this, but the autoship policy has me a little concerned.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just hit this offer up. I went with the test patch. I called after placing my order to clear up a shipping adress error on my part and the guy on the phone was mire than nice

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
thats a really great offer. I wasn't that interested prior, but I may give it a whirl, you never know.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm wanting to try this, but the autoship policy has me a little concerned.
There should be no problem, the way it's written out there shouldn't be any confusion. If you send in an email asking to cancel your autoship, you should not be charged (and you'll have an electronic trail). AgeForce has great customer service, and they take care of customers very well, ask anyone that has called. I wouldn't expect a dispute to arise.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just placed an order for the hgh patch, will most likely log my progress

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Im still curious how its legal as Somatropin is prescription only... and regardless of how its marketed cannot be sold without one.

thinking about it still though...

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Im still curious how its legal as Somatropin is prescription only... and regardless of how its marketed cannot be sold without one.

thinking about it still though...
hmm...interesting point

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered mine. Thanks and hopefully we will all be impressed.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered mine. Thanks and hopefully we will all be impressed.
I'd just be happy if you would post you HONEST feedback, positive or negative. We have a review thread in our AgeForce sub-forum.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PowerPatch, the extra strength is homeopathic.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I thought you wore a patch for 5 days..but from what I read you wear a patch for 1 day and then take 4 days off?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought you wore a patch for 5 days..but from what I read you wear a patch for 1 day and then take 4 days off?
Right, every 1-5 days. 5 days is the general start point.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just ordered mine. shipping was a bit more because I live in Japan. But if this works it would be great. Too bad I doubt I can afford to upkeep this.... But I will log this.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'd just be happy if you would post you HONEST feedback, positive or negative. We have a review thread in our AgeForce sub-forum.
That's all I give man and I will definitely voice my opinion. Thanks for the near free opportunity AgeForce.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
it says expect results in 6mth use...

how many patches are there in the hgh and the test?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it says expect results in 6mth use...

how many patches are there in the hgh and the test?
There are 6 patches for the Power Patch. 1 patch every 5th day. As far as the Testo/100 patch, its been revamped and i cant recall the dosing right now. Im pretty sure its 5 days on 2 days off but im not positive.

Definitely give this a go guys and give your honest feedback.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why cant i wear the patch for 5 days (or until it falls off) and put another one on after 5 days?

you know, wrap the patch on my arm with saran wrap and just go.

v4nce

Awards
how many days before ageforce auto ships your second months and actually bills you for the full price?
How many days do I have to cancel my shipment before being charged full price?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
how many days before ageforce auto ships your second months and actually bills you for the full price?
Good question

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
hoping to get clarification of them selling a scrip only substance without a scrip.. the 'marketing' reason presented doesnt hold up.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
hoping to get clarification of them selling a scrip only substance without a scrip.. the 'marketing' reason presented doesnt hold up.
I have asked this question before, it won't be answered. Free or not, this is too iffy.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

VeeSix

Awards
I have asked this question before, it won't be answered. Free or not, this is too iffy.
Unfortunately i'm erring on this side too. Free is nice, but 6 months for results could be accountable for anything - even natural BBs can secure massive gains in that time.

I am unsure of HGH generally, let alone a potentially illegal substance :(

Good luck to AgeForce and to the subscribers, but i'm out.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I mean it sounds great and I would love too... but it legally cannot contain any Somatropin.... this is like the other HcG thread... they call it that but it contains 0 actual HcG...

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First its free or only 6 dollars so why not try it? I have seen a lot of companies sneeking prescription drugs in their products to get them to work better. No sponsors on here but hell you never know so if they could some how put that in their product great. If you want to know for sure then order for 6 bucks and have a patch tested.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing some independent logs in the near future.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just ordered mine. shipping was a bit more because I live in Japan. But if this works it would be great. Too bad I doubt I can afford to upkeep this.... But I will log this.
Great, looking forward to it.

That's all I give man and I will definitely voice my opinion. Thanks for the near free opportunity AgeForce.
Looking forward to it, best of luck!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are 6 patches for the Power Patch. 1 patch every 5th day. As far as the Testo/100 patch, its been revamped and i cant recall the dosing right now. Im pretty sure its 5 days on 2 days off but im not positive.

Definitely give this a go guys and give your honest feedback.
The testo100 has 18 patches, and the recommended dosing is 6 on 4 off. I'm trying 5 on 2 off since I workout M-F.

The HGH PowerPatch has 6 patches and recommended dosing is 1 patch every 5 days. I'm trying 2 patches each week on Monday and Wednesday.

I hope everyone who tries them will give us their feedback, we have a review thread in the AgeForce sub-forum for this purpose.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why cant i wear the patch for 5 days (or until it falls off) and put another one on after 5 days?

you know, wrap the patch on my arm with saran wrap and just go.
You can, but the delivery is through the adhesive and once it's done delivering the formula the patch is "dead". I leave mine on longer than 14hrs, but I don't know if there's any extra benefit.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll get an answer for you.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HGH Injections are prescription only, there's a gray area with this type of product that allows it to be used in the patches. I believe it has something to do with the HGH being "molecularly engineered" into smaller components that can be passed through the skin.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately i'm erring on this side too. Free is nice, but 6 months for results could be accountable for anything - even natural BBs can secure massive gains in that time.

I am unsure of HGH generally, let alone a potentially illegal substance :(

Good luck to AgeForce and to the subscribers, but i'm out.
x2....really if you have half a brain how can you buy into this.....so many holes in this
I can understand that, and completely respect your decisions.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean it sounds great and I would love too... but it legally cannot contain any Somatropin.... this is like the other HcG thread... they call it that but it contains 0 actual HcG...
As far as I know it is, but that's all I've gotten from AgeForce. I haven't done any testing or anything, so I cannot confirm this independently. They claim it's real HGH, that's all I have to go on.

First its free or only 6 dollars so why not try it? I have seen a lot of companies sneeking prescription drugs in their products to get them to work better. No sponsors on here but hell you never know so if they could some how put that in their product great. If you want to know for sure then order for 6 bucks and have a patch tested.
That's my feeling too, I'm willing to try stuff out even if it seems highly improbably, more just to know for myself than anything.

Looking forward to seeing some independent logs in the near future.
You and me both. I'm hoping someone will get bloodwork done on their before/after IGF-1 levels.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Soooooo, would the HGH or test booster still be considered "natural"?? ie, would the OCB approve of their use?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The computer system is set to bill 30-Days from the original order date and every 30-days thereafter.

You may cancel your AutoShip order for any reason prior to your next scheduled shipment with no ongoing obligation. To cancel your AutoShip, email us at: [email protected] This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and we’ll confirm your cancellation by return e-mail promptly for your records. To avoid any missunderstandings, we will not accept cancellations by phone.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooooo, would the HGH or test booster still be considered "natural"?? ie, would the OCB approve of their use?
I would check the official list for your sports agency, I'm guessing they would not be "natural" with the HGH and the inclusion of androstenetrione (6-oxo) in the Testo100.

That being said testing for these is quite difficult, I don't think they've had a single NFL player test positive for HGH use even though they're tested and some have admitted to it. I personally still wouldn't use them if I were going to compete in OCB events.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I would check the official list for your sports agency, I'm guessing they would not be "natural" with the HGH and the inclusion of androstenetrione (6-oxo) in the Testo100.

That being said testing for these is quite difficult, I don't think they've had a single NFL player test positive for HGH use even though they're tested and some have admitted to it. I personally still wouldn't use them if I were going to compete in OCB events.
Oh right, I forgot you said there was 6-oxo in the test product. That's a no-no with the OCB. Oh well, looks like I won't be trying these out, whether or not I could likely get away with it. Haha not my style!

Well good luck to everyone else who does try these out!

sfinnera

Awards
for the powerpatch ever think about cutting the patch in half so you can get some product in more frequently. so 2 patches would be 4 applications in a week opposed to 2 aplications? just a thought

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just cancel the order same day you get your first 1 month supply. simple.

these kind of offers are designed to make money off the stupid and lazy. if you are too stupid to remember to cancel, or too lazy, you'll end up paying until you get charged enough money to make you take action.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Won't let me place an order using Autoship...