GENOMYX IS LOOKING FOR LOGGERS: GUT HEALTH!!!!

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
What up AM!

Genomyx is looking for loggers! Our new Gut Health formula has been released and is receiving great feedback! We are looking for a few loggers!

Restore Healthy Gastrointestinal Integrity with Gut Health!

Gut Health is the latest in probiotic technology. Containing a specialized force of complementary probiotic strains, Gut Health helps contribute to optimized nutrient absorption, protection against foodborne/environmental pathogens, prevention of bowel irritation/inflammation, support for a powerful immune system and reduction of GI stress caused by modern diet.
Got Protein Farts?

Gut Health is especially effective when used in conjunction with a high-protein diet to help ease bloating and discomfort. Better absorption means reduced gas and diarrhea.
Boost your Immunity and Health

Good health starts in the digestive system. The absorption of nutrients, vitamins, and supplements all take place in the GI Tract as well as detoxification and elimination. Gut Health aids in optimizing the overall function, integrity, and health of your digestive system.
Post a bit about yourself, current bodybuilding goal and nutritional plan, other supplements your currently taking, training history, and any experience you have had with Genomyx products in the past!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off I am 6 foot 1 and weigh 205 at around 12% bodyfat. I would like to get to about 215 around the same bodyfat maybe a little less by december of 2012.

I recently started a optimized volume training routine I plan on sticking to this for about 8 weeks before going back to my normal 4x10 routine.

My supps right now are trutien, universal beef aminos, maxamize v2. My diet is heavy on proteins I try to eat around 200 grams a day and then get about 40 more from shakes. I do fine with carbs so there also up there most around that 200 mark I eat a lo of good fat from natty p.b. And I add olive oil to my protein shakes. Calories are somewhere from 3800-4000

I have never used any Genomyx products but would really like this opportunity. I also think my girlfriend would love me to try this with all the protein farts and steak farts I have been shooting her way. I would be able to log this and five daily updates

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Wheew lets see some apps and logs please :D

Holy cow you guys updated your website! Very Very nice, its way better then mine. May I ask what host do you use? I need to switch hosts son.
I agree, the new site is awesome! Thanks for the kind words. I'll check with the higher ups in regards to the host and all that technical stuff :D I'm excited to see some apps and logs as well!!

First off I am 6 foot 1 and weigh 205 at around 12% bodyfat. I would like to get to about 215 around the same bodyfat maybe a little less by december of 2012.

I recently started a optimized volume training routine I plan on sticking to this for about 8 weeks before going back to my normal 4x10 routine.

My supps right now are trutien, universal beef aminos, maxamize v2. My diet is heavy on proteins I try to eat around 200 grams a day and then get about 40 more from shakes. I do fine with carbs so there also up there most around that 200 mark I eat a lo of good fat from natty p.b. And I add olive oil to my protein shakes. Calories are somewhere from 3800-4000

I have never used any Genomyx products but would really like this opportunity. I also think my girlfriend would love me to try this with all the protein farts and steak farts I have been shooting her way. I would be able to log this and five daily updates
Awesome! Keep the applications coming fellas, we got 4 bottles to give away and we are excited to see some logs!!

VeeSix

Awards
Interesting - I find that Protein Shakes sometimes upset my stomach, might this counteract this unpleasant trait?

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Sweet opportunity ppl, get in here!! I would but I just got the B2G1 a couple weeks over at DPS.

...which brings me to my question: Now that I've completed the 5-day "loading" phase, should I continue to run one bottle after another? Or would you recommend a break between bottles and then repeating the loading phase as usual?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliment. We have a dedicated server through Mediatemple. Been using them for years. Pretty affordable.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I've been lifting since i was 15, my first cycle was my freshman year of HighSchool, i coul'nt stand being smaller (muscle wise) then the seniors and juniors, i wanted to be the one freshman where people were like "damn, let's not **** with this dude" lol. I got serious when i hit 17, i was lifting, eating, exercising and everything else right, from then on, been making steady ****ing gains. My current goal is to do a successful Recomp. ****'s hard, but i'm getting the hang of it.

I've actually never had any supp from Genomyx, maybe this supp would impress me enough to start using there supps.

Im currently doing a 10x5 workout (Advanced German Volume Training), the toughest program i've ever tried. I LOVE IT THOUGH.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Interesting - I find that Protein Shakes sometimes upset my stomach, might this counteract this unpleasant trait?
Absolutely, a product like Gut Health could certainly help. It increases nutrient absorption which results in less upset stomach and reduced gas.

Sweet opportunity ppl, get in here!! I would but I just got the B2G1 a couple weeks over at DPS.

...which brings me to my question: Now that I've completed the 5-day "loading" phase, should I continue to run one bottle after another? Or would you recommend a break between bottles and then repeating the loading phase as usual?
After the 5 day loading phase, you can stick in the maintenance phase for quite a bit. After the first bottle, a bottle lasts 35 days! Like all supplements I'd cycle it eventually, but bottle to bottle you should be good to go. Let us know how you are enjoying it, that deal is a great one for sure!

Keep the info coming guys, should be easy to find some great people to log this over here!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I've never used a Genomyx product before and this might be the first time I've seen someone with a probiotics. Glad to see that and very interested. So ill put my resume in:

I'm 23 and four weeks from competing open class in the INBF either bantam or lightweight. I currently have a four day split training of high volume moderate weight with a carb depleted diet. Once a week load up again. Starting the "dry out" process soon which tends to back up the intestines and cause some discomfort and strange boosts until the week of. Partially because digestion its as easy as before. My best friend, and the guy who got me into competing, uses probiotics as a natural alternative to medication for his Chrons disease. Finding the right blend is just another level of the game we play and certainly a benefit to the health no matter what.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Keep the fantastic applications coming fellas, we have 4 bottles to give away for logging here and will be making a decision shortly!!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I used this under the RPN version years ago...great stuff

VeeSix

Awards
If this product will seriously help my intermittent digestive problems I will log it.

Issue:
Protein drinks disagree with me. I am not lactose intolerant however do experience discomfort and unfortunately upset stomachs after taking Protein shakes. This is a major problem as the Protein and minerals in the shake is *needed* to maintain/build, yet is being expelled from the system. Further to this, the unfortunate side-effect is also dehydration, weakness (lack of food - energy) is a major prohibitive factor in one looking to train and build up.

I follow a standard Fat-Loss Training Programme consisting of 25mins HIIT 6 days a week; 5 days a week I will perform target muscle group exercises. Monday - Chest. Tuesday Legs. Wednesday - Arms. Thursday - Shoulders/Traps. Friday - Back. Sat - Muscle Rest. Sun - total rest.

I am running on a minor calorie deficit by 200cal.

I am also using a potent fat loss stack and E-inhibitor. I also use Eviscerate around my chest and abs.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Any disclosure on exactly what cultures are a part of this?

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I would be interested in using this product for you guys and running a log. Quick history about me. Been training and using supps for over 20 years. Tried just about every supp out there. That being said, I have a horrible stomach, always have. I have had acid reflux since I was in college and used just about every over the counter and prescription anacid till I found one that works. I have been using a presription anacid since colege anf use rolaids and gaviscon for over the counter as well. I get nasty heartburn..Also, I am lactose intolerant and cant drink regular milk or use any protein powder or meal replacement unless it is lactose free. That does not leave me many options. I pretty much use Whey Protein isolate, Muslemilk, Dymatize ISO 100, Lean body, and Oh Yeah RTDs as they are all lactose free. I had a major surgery this past year to remove a section of my intestines becuase I had a nasty food blockage that created some damage and an infection. All this being said, I think I more then qualify for the gut health. I am starting a Natty Supplement log within the next few weeks. HcGenerate, phytoserms, N2BM DAA, and PES Anebeta. I might be throwing in some patches from Ageforce as well, HGH Powerpatches (using them now) and pre/post workout patches. Anyway, I would def add this gut health to that cycle and add it to the log..Take care..SJ

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I used this under the RPN version years ago...great stuff
The old formula was certainly a classic, and people are loving the new one as well! Have you tried the new formula yet?

Any disclosure on exactly what cultures are a part of this?
The ingredient panel shows that its a blend of 5 strains,
3.25 Billion Colony Forming Units
Bacillus subtilis
Bacillus Coagulens
Lactobacillus Plantarum
Streptococcus Thermophiles
Lactobacillus Casei
Keep the great applications comin' fellas!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to run a log on this. Not sure how I would gauge results though. But I'd be happy to get ideas of what things you'd like for us to measure.

Back story on me~
I started lifting around 10 years ago because I was around 260lbs. Decided I needed a change in my life. Joined 24hr fitness and watched what I ate. Eliminated all soda's and juices. Cut back on the rice. Lost 30lbs in about a year, then another 20lbs over the next 8yrs. Moved to Japan in 2009 and started lifting pretty seriously. Cut weight down to around 180, did a mini bulk and got to 195. Did some recomping here.

Goals~

I just started Judo so I'm trying to make the 81kg weight class. So i'm looking to lose around 20lbs. Starting a 5/3/1 lifting program next week (after I test my 3RM for a 1RM estimate).

Why I want to take this product~

About 6 months ago when I went back home to visit I was very careless with my diet. I was on bulk so I did the 1g protein per lb of bodymass plus whatever I can fit in. Went back to Japan and continued to lift. I had mean constipation and because of that my umbilical hernia popped out. I had intestinal blockage and had to get an enema and be put on stool softeners. I read up on gluten, and found that by eliminating all flour products I was able to stop being so inflammed and bloated. Only problem is I still have the constipation issue. And I know it's there because my right upper ab area always is popped out. When I do bench presses, or just lay on my back, my right side is always a bit higher. I would like to think that it will just go away after a while of not eating flour, but I think the damage done needs a bit more "help".
I can drink protein powder now, well sort of. Before any form of protein powder would cause me to have intense stomach pain. Also, too much protein ingested alone causes my IBS (Well I think it's IBS, about 5-8 hrs of constant toilet visits... where the food comes out pretty much as it came in) to act up. Currently, I eat mostly paleo. Taking in fattier meats usually helps me to absorb it better I think. I take NOW Super Enzymes, their probiotic blend, Coq10, Erase (PES), Trans Rev., Some fish oil, and CLA. I'm in between supplements now and I am still deciding if anything oral is even working because of poor gut absorption. After my probiotic runs out I was planning on ordering Gut Health.

What markers of it 'working' would you be looking for? That way even if I don't get it for free, if I log it i'll know what to look for.

Thanks again, and good luck to all who apply!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I love Genomyx products and would definitely give this a run. Current supplements are whey, lots of protein from food, vitamin D, and a multi-vitamin. Will be adding Divison 1 and Titanium XL one of these days hopefully. Trying to lose some bodyfat and gain muscle/strength. Been training off and on for about 9 years and came off an injury a few months ago so been getting back in the swing of things since April.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Lacto casei is a good pick up especially for people who consume a lit of shakes or just have issues with Whey. No acidophilus huh? Lacto plantarum is a good helper to all the above. I dig it.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lacto casei is a good pick up especially for people who consume a lit of shakes or just have issues with Whey. No acidophilus huh? Lacto plantarum is a good helper to all the above. I dig it.
lactobacillus casei is part of the acidophilus group.

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
If it's not too late I'd jump at the opportunity to log this. I've had ulcers in my stomach twice due to massive NSAID use and after thinking about it I haven't done anything to help bring myself back up. For the past month I've had bathroom issues both top and bottom. I do plan on getting some glutamine as soon as funds become available as well. Hopefully next month. Just got done running a log on Endosurge with Alphaburn.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
You guys are certainly looking like a solid set of potential loggers! Thanks for taking the time to apply for the opportunity!

Keep em comin fellas, 4 loggers will be chosen on Friday!!

Thanks for all of the continued Genomyx support!!

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Loggers will be chosen tomorrow! Still some time to submit an app for this opportunity. Thank you to all those that have so far, four of you will be the lucky loggers!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you get my PM?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who is the winners to log this ? ?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Loved the original Matt, I'm in if your looking for more testers
What up AM!Genomyx is looking for loggers! Our new Gut Health formula has been released and is receiving great feedback! We are looking for a few loggers! Post a bit about yourself, current bodybuilding goal and nutritional plan, other supplements your currently taking, training history, and any experience you have had with Genomyx products in the past!

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Sorry for the delay fellas!! You guys have been the chosen 4. PM me your address and we will get your bottles out as soon as possible! Looking forward to these!!

I've never used a Genomyx product before and this might be the first time I've seen someone with a probiotics. Glad to see that and very interested. So ill put my resume in:

I'm 23 and four weeks from competing open class in the INBF either bantam or lightweight. I currently have a four day split training of high volume moderate weight with a carb depleted diet. Once a week load up again. Starting the "dry out" process soon which tends to back up the intestines and cause some discomfort and strange boosts until the week of. Partially because digestion its as easy as before. My best friend, and the guy who got me into competing, uses probiotics as a natural alternative to medication for his Chrons disease. Finding the right blend is just another level of the game we play and certainly a benefit to the health no matter what.
Would love to run a log on this. Not sure how I would gauge results though. But I'd be happy to get ideas of what things you'd like for us to measure.

Back story on me~
I started lifting around 10 years ago because I was around 260lbs. Decided I needed a change in my life. Joined 24hr fitness and watched what I ate. Eliminated all soda's and juices. Cut back on the rice. Lost 30lbs in about a year, then another 20lbs over the next 8yrs. Moved to Japan in 2009 and started lifting pretty seriously. Cut weight down to around 180, did a mini bulk and got to 195. Did some recomping here.

Goals~

I just started Judo so I'm trying to make the 81kg weight class. So i'm looking to lose around 20lbs. Starting a 5/3/1 lifting program next week (after I test my 3RM for a 1RM estimate).

Why I want to take this product~

About 6 months ago when I went back home to visit I was very careless with my diet. I was on bulk so I did the 1g protein per lb of bodymass plus whatever I can fit in. Went back to Japan and continued to lift. I had mean constipation and because of that my umbilical hernia popped out. I had intestinal blockage and had to get an enema and be put on stool softeners. I read up on gluten, and found that by eliminating all flour products I was able to stop being so inflammed and bloated. Only problem is I still have the constipation issue. And I know it's there because my right upper ab area always is popped out. When I do bench presses, or just lay on my back, my right side is always a bit higher. I would like to think that it will just go away after a while of not eating flour, but I think the damage done needs a bit more "help".
I can drink protein powder now, well sort of. Before any form of protein powder would cause me to have intense stomach pain. Also, too much protein ingested alone causes my IBS (Well I think it's IBS, about 5-8 hrs of constant toilet visits... where the food comes out pretty much as it came in) to act up. Currently, I eat mostly paleo. Taking in fattier meats usually helps me to absorb it better I think. I take NOW Super Enzymes, their probiotic blend, Coq10, Erase (PES), Trans Rev., Some fish oil, and CLA. I'm in between supplements now and I am still deciding if anything oral is even working because of poor gut absorption. After my probiotic runs out I was planning on ordering Gut Health.

What markers of it 'working' would you be looking for? That way even if I don't get it for free, if I log it i'll know what to look for.

Thanks again, and good luck to all who apply!

If this product will seriously help my intermittent digestive problems I will log it.

Issue:
Protein drinks disagree with me. I am not lactose intolerant however do experience discomfort and unfortunately upset stomachs after taking Protein shakes. This is a major problem as the Protein and minerals in the shake is *needed* to maintain/build, yet is being expelled from the system. Further to this, the unfortunate side-effect is also dehydration, weakness (lack of food - energy) is a major prohibitive factor in one looking to train and build up.

I follow a standard Fat-Loss Training Programme consisting of 25mins HIIT 6 days a week; 5 days a week I will perform target muscle group exercises. Monday - Chest. Tuesday Legs. Wednesday - Arms. Thursday - Shoulders/Traps. Friday - Back. Sat - Muscle Rest. Sun - total rest.

I am running on a minor calorie deficit by 200cal.

I am also using a potent fat loss stack and E-inhibitor. I also use Eviscerate around my chest and abs.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Good looks!!! Very happy to hear that. PM sent

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Got all of your PMs! Still waiting on VeeSix, send me your address as soon as you can! Your bottles will be en route shortly!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will be fine I think Matt. Dsade said to me a few months ago that it isn't much hassle adding an extra one to their UK distributors order.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks everyone for all of the support. Well make sure all of these are shipped ASAP.
Know it's late but what about an Aussie logger?

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Yay! All adresses have been submitted and your bottles should be out shortly!!!!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I missed this, Lean Gains requires I eat a lot of food in 8 hours and this can get challenging for the system especially on workout days....

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wish I looked it up sooner. I'm having serious digestion and burping issues. Point where food is being coughed up by accident

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
IM just gassy as hell lately and its awful lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When is this stuff coming out?. I have IBS myself. I tried the old version and it didn't do much for me. Right now I'm using bulk whole psysillum husks. I take 3 tablespoons a day and it seems to help a lot. Carbs and certain foods seem to irritate the most. I have had this condition for 19 years. It all depends on what and how you eat.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its out already, can buy it on some online retailers if you look ;)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
It's really when I eat off diet that its bad. As soon as I deviate from my regimen the system goes haywire.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mine is nuts I reckon. Doing eliminations...