Southland Performance Products: FREE Stuff When You LIKE Our Facebook Page!!!

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
We have FREE T-Shirts and FREE bottles of REVAMP that we will be giving away over the next 24-48 Hours (or while supplies last)!! All you have to do is log on to Facebook, LIKE the Southland Performance Products page and then stay tuned for updates. Winners will be either selected randomly or will be given the opportunity to win by answering trivia questions, giving product reviews or posting pictures of their current supplement stash. Hurry up....its while supplies last! ;)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
mmmm..free stuff

Meister

Meister

Awards
Great Promo and Great Opportunities!!!!!!!!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
gave the facebook page a like....waiting for updates!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
me 3! ...looks like some ppl won some stuff already...hope the free stuff aint all gone.
Got a few more bottles of Revamp and a couple more T-shirts left. We are going to be giving away some free stuff here shortly so stay tuned to our FB page! Thanks for all the LIKES everyone!

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you haven't already, make sure to LIKE our Facebook page... We are giving away free stuff over there within the hour!!!

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, so I just confirmed with the fine people over at Nutraplanet that we are going to be giving away $20 OFF Coupon Codes (Good on any order over at Nutraplanet) as prizes over on our Facebook page this tonight and tomorrow. Stay tuned for more info and if you haven't yet, LIKE our Facebook page so you can become eligible to win some FREE STUFF!!!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Ok, so I just confirmed with the fine people over at Nutraplanet that we are going to be giving away $20 OFF Coupon Codes (Good on any order over at Nutraplanet) as prizes over on our Facebook page this tonight and tomorrow. Stay tuned for more info and if you haven't yet, LIKE our Facebook page so you can become eligible to win some FREE STUFF!!!
I'll keep my eyes open, but damnit i just put in an order this morning...with 2 bottles of Revamp in it :bigok:

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, so we just got some more T-Shirts back in stock so we will be giving those away on Facebook as well as free bottles of Revamp and I think I have one more $20 OFF Coupon Code for Nutraplanet. Like our Facebook page and stay tuned to get some free stuff!!!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Revamp looks like the product I need, totally wanna try it

Quick question about it: am I suppose to stop taking stims when on Revamp for it to be effective?
I suppose yes but would be great if the answer is no lol

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Revamp looks like the product I need, totally wanna try it

Quick question about it: am I suppose to stop taking stims when on Revamp for it to be effective?
I suppose yes but would be great if the answer is no lol
Its not completely necessary to stop taking stims while taking Revamp. You will notice quicker results if stims aren't taken along with it but its not necessary to quit stims all together.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Its not completely necessary to stop taking stims while taking Revamp. You will notice quicker results if stims aren't taken along with it but its not necessary to quit stims all together.
That's nice, and more than I was hoping actually.
I'll be running it with Ultima or Pumpbol (whichever I'll open first) when cycling off
stimmed prewo and maybe dose just 200mg of caffeine and slowing going down from there.
A product like this was def needed

stonhous35

Awards
free products

you guys still hooking people up with free stuff?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
dangit i missed it again!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got one!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to say, won a t-shirt on the FB page and i'm loving repping Southland in the gym! good stuff fellas and get in on the giveaway! would love to win another but I don't think that's allowed :(

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just a heads up...We will be giving away some more free stuff (tshirts and Revamp bottles) today over on our FB page so stay tuned and if you haven't already, LIKE our page for a chance to win some free stuff!!!!

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Just a heads up...We will be giving away some more free stuff (tshirts and Revamp bottles) today over on our FB page so stay tuned and if you haven't already, LIKE our page for a chance to win some free stuff!!!!
I checked the FB page all today and yesterday but I didn't see any giveaways :02:

Or were things given away but just not posted?

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
I checked the FB page all today and yesterday but I didn't see any giveaways :02:

Or were things given away but just not posted?
Hey Pnut, sorry about that! We are getting ready to give away a bunch of stuff today and all this week. We got sidetracked this past weekend with some unforeseen projects that came up.

wow i still waiting my prize :(
You are located in PR so we are trying to track down your initial package that was sent. If we can't locate it another package will be sent. PM's were sent last week about this. Sorry for the delay.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just a heads up...we will be giving away FREE stuff over on our FB page within the hour!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Just a heads up...we will be giving away FREE stuff over on our FB page within the hour!

Yeah buddy! Finally got one!! :bigok:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Nice! I got one too.

Are you going to get the shirt or the Revamp?
i really wanted a t-shirt, but i went with Revamp because i have some serious stim tolerance issues :(

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i really wanted a t-shirt, but i went with Revamp because i have some serious stim tolerance issues :(
Nice!

I dont have stim tolerance issues exactly, but ive wanted to try revamp so i had to opt for that. If they ship as fast to you as they did me you should have it in a day or two.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Getting ready to give away a few Southland t-shirts on our Facebook page in a few minutes...head on over and check it out, possibly win a t-shirt!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Getting ready to give away a few Southland t-shirts on our Facebook page in a few minutes...head on over and check it out, possibly win a t-shirt!
Sweet I won one thanks

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Giving away a few more t-shirts in about 5 minutes over on our Facebook page!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Giving away a few more t-shirts in about 5 minutes over on our Facebook page!
YEZZIR! I'm glad I saw this. I've been wanting a Southland shirt for a WHILE!! :D

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Awww dangit. I think im 86'd from winning the shirt cuz i won a revamp last week. Dangit i wanted a shirt :/

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have a few bottles of REVAMP burning a whole in my pocket....Guess I'll give some out on our FB page here!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I have a few bottles of REVAMP burning a whole in my pocket....Guess I'll give some out on our FB page here!
LOL. idk why the stim-heads dont hop on this. Even if u dont do a "de-stim" it still makes stim-based products more effective.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
..I'm hardly ever online much past 5pm....why do you guys hate the schiz?? Why?!? :censored: If you prick me, do I not bleed?? If you taunt me do I not cry like a little girl??? I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!!! <runs down the hallway fighting back tears>

:dunce:

:)

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
..I'm hardly ever online much past 5pm....why do you guys hate the schiz?? Why?!? :censored: If you prick me, do I not bleed?? If you taunt me do I not cry like a little girl??? I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!!! <runs down the hallway fighting back tears>
Man, I'm always late to the party lol
Sorry fellas....I will try to do another give away tomorrow afternoon for all of you early birds.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry fellas....I will try to do another give away tomorrow afternoon for all of you early birds.
As promised we are going to give a few bottles of REVAMP away on our FB page in a few minutes...head on over there and if you haven't already, LIKE our page!