Introducing AgeForce Testo100 - Transdermal Test Booster Patch with 6-OXO!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AgeForce® HGH Supplements from our USA-FDA certified labs

We'll soon be releasing our reformulated Testo100 Testosterone Boosting patches soon.

Testo100® Testosterone Booster For Men!
Advanced Natural Anabolic Response Multi-Function Formula

Up To 100 Times More Effective Than Oral Testosterone Booster Brands

Our new Testo/100® Testosterone Booster is the most powerful and effective way to increase low Testosterone levels naturally!
We can make that claim because Testo/100 is the only Testosterone Booster that delivers its natural formula directly into the bloodstream using advanced time-release transdermal patch delivery!

The Testo/100® Testosterone Booster Formula Has Just Been Upgraded To Include 21 Natural Ingredients! Our laboratory Research & Development team is now including 3 new powerful Testosterone production stimulators in our Testo/100 formula. They are:
  1. Androstenetrione - Androstenetrione works safely and naturally to elevate Testosterone levels by binding to, and inhibiting, the functions of Aromatase, which is an enzyme that converts Testosterone to Estrogen. It sounds complicated but the bottom line is that Androstenetrione will help to elevate natural Testosterone production dramatically!
  2. D-Aspartic Acid – Adding a supplement like D-Aspartic Acid, which is based on an amino acid found naturally in the body, increases the production of Testosterone by enhancing the cellular production of signal molecules that control the secretion of Testosterone.
  3. Stinging Nettle root - extracts have been extensively studied in human clinical trials. These extracts have been shown to help to increase free Testosterone levels more effectively than any other herbal substance!
Please take a moment to use the following link to learn more about each of the 21 unique supplements that comprise the Testo/100 formula, and how they work together to increase natural free Testosterone levels.

The Testo/100® multi-function anabolic response formula in delivered through your skin (Transdermally) directly into the bloodstream!
This is critical in that it allows Testo/100® to bypass the powerful digestive acids in the stomach that degrade the ingredients and performance of oral Testosterone boosters! Testosterone boosters taken orally, in capsule or tablets, no matter how well they are formulated, are attacked by powerful digestive acids that degraded their formula ingredients before they can be absorbed during the digestive process.

Benefits You Can Expect When You Increase Low Testosterone Levels With Testo/100® Testosterone Booster Without Adverse Side Effects:
  • The Highest Increase In Natural Free Testosterone Production Levels
  • Elevate Libido/Sexual Drive & Performance In Men And Women
  • Increase Lean Muscle Mass
  • Lose Body Fat
  • Reduce Risk Of Osteoporosis, Type 2 Diabetes, Cardio-Vascular Disease (CVD) And Alzheimer’s Disease
  • Increase Energy & Endurance
  • Will Not Affect Your Natural Testosterone Production
  • No Side-Effects
  • Improve Blood Circulation And Recovery Time
  • Elevate Anabolic Hormone Levels
  • Minimize Estradiol Production

If You Are An Athlete increasing your levels of Free Testosterone naturally, with the Testo/100 patch 18-supplement formula, will take your sports or your fitness workouts to an awesome new level!
  • Enhance lean muscle mass development
  • Explosive Strength
  • Increase Blood Oxygen Carrying Capacity For Endurance and Faster Recovery
  • Increase Muscle Protein Synthesis To Build & Repair Muscle Fiber

Testo/100® Testosterone Booster is formulated, tested, and manufactured in our United States FDA-Certified laboratories
to assure quality, performance, and product safety. Every one of the eighteen (18) natural ingredients used in the multi-function formula are sourced and inspected in the USA from FDA-Certified manufacturers.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Verrry interesting Milas! Milas? You're 3 reps in 1 now...you're the Trifecta! Nice! :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This one just finished production and should be ready to sell soon! Who's up for some 6-oxo, Stinging Nettle and DAA patches???

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to log this ! I could give daily updates

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
100 times more effective...

Pick any testosterone booster's successful blood work and do the mathematics?!

Meister

Meister

Awards
This one just finished production and should be ready to sell soon! Who's up for some 6-oxo, Stinging Nettle and DAA patches???
I still have 2 bottles of 6 OXO. I could not take it due to it giving me heartburn. Patches would rock for me!!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100 times more effective...

Pick any testosterone booster's successful blood work and do the mathematics?!
I think it refers to the ingredients being 100 times more effective transdermally rather than orally. No, it will not boost your test levels 30,000%! (I'm a terrible rep, aren't I)

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Looks very interesting. Good luck!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Product definitely looks good and 7-Ke is very effective, I have 3 bottles waiting to be used, should probly implement them soon. Haha

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Wow. This def. has my interest. Any idea on a price?

Edit: Checked the site for price. Any idea if secondary retailers will pick it up (i.e. Nutra)?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone wants a discount code, PM me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what road AgeForce plans to take, but this would definitely be a nice idea.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal 6-0x0 seems tempting. How much trione per patch?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
just triple checking but this wouldnt require an PTC right?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transdermal 6-0x0 seems tempting. How much trione per patch?
When we have a transdermal patch formula that has more than one ingredient, we do not publish the dosage levels of each ingredient. That is proprietary company information. When the patch only has one formula ingredient, (HGH PowerPatches 25 mg, Melatonin patch 5 mg) we do publish the dosage amount. Also, there is a 75 to 150 X multiple when comparing the relative strength of oral dosage vs Transdermal dosage levels. Sorry, it's a prop blend so I can't say.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
When we have a transdermal patch formula that has more than one ingredient, we do not publish the dosage levels of each ingredient. That is proprietary company information. When the patch only has one formula ingredient, (HGH PowerPatches 25 mg, Melatonin patch 5 mg) we do publish the dosage amount. Also, there is a 75 to 150 X multiple when comparing the relative strength of oral dosage vs Transdermal dosage levels. Sorry, it's a prop blend so I can't say.
Damn that kinda sucks... 6-oxo is something that doesn't treat me well if there's too high of a dose. I guess I'll be watching the feedback closely on this one.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that kinda sucks... 6-oxo is something that doesn't treat me well if there's too high of a dose. I guess I'll be watching the feedback closely on this one.
The Testo100 patches with the reformulation to include DAA, 6-Oxo and Stinging Nettle are actually on a sale this month, the banners just went up. Use this link: http://www.ageforce.com and enter the code "halfoff" for 50% off the Testo100 patches. If you're interested in something else, I have other discount codes.

Unfortunately the patch ingredients are in a proprietary blend. However. the active ingredients are much more effective transdermally, so you get more effect from smaller amounts. An example is Arginine where a 5mg transdermal application is equivalent to 1,000mg orally. 6-oxo, DAA, and Stinging Nettle likewise are more effective transdermally. The 6-oxo is not dosed high, it will give a good balance for a positive test/estrogen ratio which is MUCH better than crushing estrogen.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I jumped on this. Still pay for shipping but seems like a good deal. I like the ingredients and will put up my opinion after using.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So far I like the testo patch. No bloodwork but it seems to keep my libido up and morning wood is constant. I seem leaner also. Anyone else try this?