SNS Product Spotlight of the Week:: RK-500 Xtreme :: Giveaway!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rk-500_xtreme_large.jpeg

Fat Loss & Recomposition Agent; Raspberry Ketones – 500 mg per cap

RK500 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss or body recomposition regimens.

RK-500 contains 500 mg of Raspberry Ketones per capsule. Raspberry Ketones are commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.

Further Elaboration:
Raspberry Ketones (RK) are similar in structure to synephrine and capsaicin, which are both noted as being thermogenic due to their release of norepinephrine. Norepinehrine increases lipolysis (which means the breakdown of ‘white’ fat cells), enhances focus and attentiveness, and suppresses appetite.

Raspberry Ketones may help aid in fat loss through preventing fat storage through causing HSL (hormone-sensitive lipase) to translocate to within fat cells. HSL is the enzyme that once inside the fat cell, slices apart fat molecules into various fatty acids in preparation for fat metabolism. In laymans terms, you cannot have maximum lipolysis without ample supplies of HSL inside the fat cell.

Raspberry Ketones have no documented side effects. While they are structurally similar to capsaicin, they do not cause the gastrointestinal discomfort that is commonly associated with capsaicin. They may also be even more thermogenic than capsaicin.

In studies on rats, Raspberry Ketones helped prevent the onset of obesity in mice that were on a high fat diet. They also prevented an increase in blood triglyceride following high fat meals. That translates into Raspberry Ketones not only helping prevent the onset of obesity, but also preventing fat storage as well.

What is the difference between RK-125 and RK-500 Xtreme?
RK-125 is a lower dosed more versatile Raspberry Ketone product. It allows for lower &/or adjustable dosing, and allows for more stacking options with other products.

RK-500 Xtreme is 4 times the dosage of Raspberry Ketones and is for the more advanced or hardcore user. This product is offered due to the very positive feedback that we received from people mega dosing our RK-125 product as a convenience to people desiring a higher dosage without having to take as many capsules.

Each bottle of RK-500 Xtreme provides a 30 to 45 day supply of Raspberry Ketones.

Applications:

Requirements: 18 years and up. Review is a requirement, please PM me a link if chosen, or post in here.

If you haven't tried the product before:
State your interest in RK-500 Xtreme and why/how you would like to use it.

If you have tried the product before:
State your thoughts on the product, and if you have posted a review/log, please post the link here.

*I will choose winners from each category and announce them Sunday 8/21.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I want to try it!

Running a recomp using the LeanGains diet. I have a new log up and I'm not currently using any thermo's or fat burners.

- I've used a few supplements with RK in it (CL's Reduction Am/PM & RPN's DCP) but never ran it as a standalone. I think it would make a good addition to my line-up which already includes SNS MCC.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Sub'd. I'll get my app in after I pick up my son!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have had family members get good results with this, especially in terms of the appetite suppression.

Meister

Meister

Awards
If you haven't tried the product before:
State your interest in RK-500 Xtreme and why/how you would like to use it.

I will be starting my PCT from Halovar in a few weeks and this would really help to burn off the extra inches that tend to come up after a cycle.

I will be doing a cutting/leaning phase prior to starting my next cycle and this will include strength training as well as a mix of a popular high cardio dvd workout program my wife bought.

RK-500 Xtreme could help give me that extra umph I need to get the cuts I want!

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
I have never used it but need to loose some BF.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I have used it for a long time actually. It's a staple for me on both lean bulks and cuts. I typically stack it with SNS TTA on cuts. I would gladly do a review on it. I'm forever a fan of Raspberry Ketone burps :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let's get some more action in here!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would be a great addition to anyone fat loss regimen. Get lean before you start your winter bulk!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this with reduceXT to get me those chiseled abs :)

Great promo

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know why you wouldn't want to get in on this!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Sweet deal lane! How far into it are you?
I've been taking ALCAR for a long time, I'm a big fan of nootropics, besides it has so many additional benefits. It will probably always be a staple for me. Focus XT I've been using for about 4 months now I would say. I don't typically use it for pre-workout purposes, but more for studying, video games, leisure reading. Stuff that is more geared towards the mental.

RK is also something I've been taking for quite some time, well before some doctor made it popular by saying it was good for you. It's not exactly a staple for me, but definitely pretty close. I like the benefits it provides, and the burps are a very delicious plus. That might sound gross but that's just how I feel about them lol.

I still need to try out additional Focus flavors though I just bought a bunch of blue raspberry 2 for $30, now I need to try the others and find out what is my favorite.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
WHy I wanna try it: I've never tried it before and I am looking for a good addition to my fat burning fun time. I am currently deployed and have been cutting and dieting. I'm really looking for something that will melt me away from the inside. I dont need a million stims because its already 120 ish out during the day. My diet is pretty spot on right now as the chowhall has a fair selection of foods. Our selection of supps here on base is very poor. hydroxy cut and BSN crap. Im not looking for 1'3 dimeth raise my heart rate and die. But a nice non stimmed addition would be great.

Im only taking triazole and I am almost done. I take the occaisonal pre workout. and My wife has mailed my stash of focus xt to me for school and work.

so pick me lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking ALCAR for a long time, I'm a big fan of nootropics, besides it has so many additional benefits. It will probably always be a staple for me. Focus XT I've been using for about 4 months now I would say. I don't typically use it for pre-workout purposes, but more for studying, video games, leisure reading. Stuff that is more geared towards the mental.

RK is also something I've been taking for quite some time, well before some doctor made it popular by saying it was good for you. It's not exactly a staple for me, but definitely pretty close. I like the benefits it provides, and the burps are a very delicious plus. That might sound gross but that's just how I feel about them lol.

I still need to try out additional Focus flavors though I just bought a bunch of blue raspberry 2 for $30, now I need to try the others and find out what is my favorite.
nice Lane! Nootropics are def making their way up the ladder in popularity...so far I only really have experience with RK in the inclusion of Amp (and do recall the raspberry 'burps'/aftertaste)...but will be adding in ours here soon, probably along with some TTA...

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations!

Meister
monstermash
laneanders
Outside Backer

--Please PM me your address.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations!

Meister
monstermash
laneanders
Outside Backer

Congratz to winnerz! SNS HOOKIN IT UP

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations!

Meister
monstermash
laneanders
Outside Backer

Thanks Clickster! I'm going to start it as soon as it comes in. PM sent

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winners!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just remember to link to your log in this thread please. Thanks.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations!

Meister
monstermash
laneanders
Outside Backer

Looks like a good group of winner's, congrats!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
This is great since it works so well but low stim

Want more get caff tabs and SNS pea

Less stim? Add tta and reduce XT. :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am still waiting on one address... :)

Meister

Meister

Awards
PM SENT! Thank you very much for this opportunity!!!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Remember to put all links to your log/review here in this thread.

Thanks!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I received the RK this morning. I'll start logging it when I get back from Florida, getting married on Sept. 3rd. No honeymoon until next summer though, so I'll get it started around Sept. 6th when I get back home.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I received the RK this morning. I'll start logging it when I get back from Florida, getting married on Sept. 3rd. No honeymoon until next summer though, so I'll get it started around Sept. 6th when I get back home.
Sounds good & Congratulations!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats! I love going to Florida on vacation. I always have a great time there. This pic is from March when I was there last.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Just got back into the country and found my bottle of RK-500 X-treme waiting on me. I'll start my log today and do my best to get some before and after pics up. (Won't be pretty due to the fact that I ate like a horse on my cruise...NOM, NOM, NOM)

Thanks again for this opportunity!